Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 06:22 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,796,967 times

Advertisements

Thank you, Mr. Trump for being a birther. You won a huge political victory by being proven to be an idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 06:27 PM

26,544 posts, read 14,371,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Oh, my, the queen of the birthers---Orty Traitz---says she's not giving up!
oooof!!!

her big evidence is a belief that an african man wouldn't self-describe his race as "african".

good luck with that orly.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:32 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,810,921 times
Quote:
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about.
You dont say...................you dont say!!!lol

Old 04-27-2011, 06:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,477,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The ACTUAL OFFICIAL STATE CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE is what he released from the get go. That should have been enough (as its valid proof under the LAW) for anyone who isn't bats*** crazy.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:38 PM

3 posts, read 2,419 times
Just goes to show how many idiots there are in America that will believe anything about anyone...even if it is PROVEN to be a LIE!

These stupid birthers need to shut their stupid mouths about this! NOW!!

There are WAY too many other serious issues to be talking about in America than is President Obama an actual American or not! That shows stupidity on people who actually believe such nonsense.

So please birthers....do the world a favor and shut your mouths, you only look like idiots when you open your mouths and spew lies!

I doubt seriously if another WHITE american president would have went through this...why? Well because he's WHITE and WHITE people are OK....they should not have to show where THEY came from ........because they are WHITE! Give me a break!!!!

But a black man that has already proven his citizenship has to go through this, WHY? Because trailer park trash like people say he is not an American?

It is ONE thing to disagree with President Obamas policies...it is quite another to accuse him of not being a natural born American!

Old 04-27-2011, 06:43 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,379,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
Just goes to show how many idiots there are in America that will believe anything about anyone...even if it is PROVEN to be a LIE!

These stupid birthers need to shut their stupid mouths about this! NOW!!

There are WAY too many other serious issues to be talking about in America than is President Obama an actual American or not! That shows stupidity on people who actually believe such nonsense.

So please birthers....do the world a favor and shut your mouths, you only look like idiots when you open your mouths and spew lies!

I doubt seriously if another WHITE american president would have went through this...why? Well because he's WHITE and WHITE people are OK....they should not have to show where THEY came from ........because they are WHITE! Give me a break!!!!

But a black man that has already proven his citizenship has to go through this, WHY? Because trailer park trash like people say he is not an American?

It is ONE thing to disagree with President Obamas policies...it is quite another to accuse him of not being a natural born American!
But wait, you guys mouths are suppose to still be closed tight from when you folks ran with Dan Rather and his "AWOL" nonsense. You guys still have 5 years left before you can open them back up, thanks.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:45 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,823,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
But wait, you guys mouths are suppose to still be closed tight from when you folks ran with Dan Rather and his "AWOL" nonsense. You guys still have 5 years left before you can open them back up, thanks.
THAT was 'different'....we all KNOW Bush was AWOL...no matter what proof is trotted out.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:46 PM

3 posts, read 2,419 times
[MOD CUT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
THAT was 'different'....we all KNOW Bush was AWOL...no matter what proof is trotted out.
LOL! Bush was not even popular when he was president in his second term...but he WAS the "Decider"! LOL!

What the hell is a "decider" anyway?? Someone that "decides" weather they want eggs or waffle's in the morning? I guess Bush could have done that.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-28-2011 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 PM

3,756 posts, read 9,524,631 times
Default Mr. Obama created all this "silliness"

Mr. Obama, if you had presented your birth certificate 2 or 3 years ago, all of this uproar would not be happening. You are not above anyone, and if you start following rules perhaps you might start leading instead of using the "priviledge" card.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:51 PM

161 posts, read 245,809 times
Crazies and bigots are what birthers are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies