Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 08:38 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I didn't read all these posts thru, however, just wanted to ask a question...
I thought every birth certificate housed a seal...the one they showed on the news this morning, which was supposed to be Obama's did not have a seal?
The one Obama showed yesterday came from a log book of some sort. The ones given out to people have a seal impressed on them with an instrument.

Come on now, you guys! Enough is enough! Can we get on with the business of the country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 08:40 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Now those fools will proably question rather his social security number is his or not......AAAAUUGGH!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:40 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,648 times
Default Lucky Number 1,000

Nearly a 1,000 posts on this one and if other "birther" threads are merged...yikes! This has taken off in too many directions. I think we need a serious topic...perhaps like the only other dominant story of the moment...yes...the Royal Wedding...

Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,102,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
I'm still wondering where people got the idea that he was "forced" to do anything.
Believe its coming from the thought of getting this out of the way in advance of a campaign

and the dapper don has brought to issue beyond being a minor concern

Old 04-28-2011, 08:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
I was speaking with regard to this forum in particular. If people are strong in their convictions and believe in their education, why would they care what other people think? If you are brave enough to defend home schooling then why can't you admit you were home schooled. It's that simple. If you are afraid to admit you were home schooled then you obviously feel there is something wrong with it. You can't have it both ways; that's hypocritical.
I see where your coming from and yes I believe the same.

For some reason President Obama doesn't have the strength to ignore people trying to throw him off balance. He also went to something else after his speech yesterday, and brought the subject up AGAIN!! He doesn't know how to blow off what doesn't matter and answer the questions that should be answered. If you ask me President Obama loved the time spent, when he could have ended this 2 yrs ago.

Unless, it took the feds this long to produce a fake document.

To me this shows he is either insecure or he has something to hid......could be both I suppose!!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:49 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,102,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The birth certificate released by the White House yesterday is a fake. Obama directly tied himself to a forged birth certificate. Plenty of analysis and evidence here:
Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage

And before any of you complain about the link... it would be in the commodities broker's best interest to just sit back and keep her mouth shut on this. Obama's disastrous economic policies are causing commodities prices to skyrocket - a big boon to her business.

Give it a rest- its real- been examined every way from here to eternity.
really should be a dead issue

like you mentioned we have econimic pollicies that are more pressing besides this conspiracy theory of a fake bert cert.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:50 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
How many US birth certificates have you seen? Please respond ASAP.
Several, My Fathers, Mother's, mine, brother's, wife's 6 times because it was good for just 6 months each time, and over her parents getting murdered, and her 3 sisters, and last her 1/2 brother who is 1/2 hispanic, but he calls him self caucasian, and he looks it.

None of these had a choice like cencus does, but I have never seen African on a cencus forms eiither. You get a choice to tick off on cencus forms, and so far none I have seen have a choice called African.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:53 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Several, My Fathers, Mother's, mine, brother's, wife's 6 times because it was good for just 6 months each time, and over her parents getting murdered, and her 3 sisters, and last her 1/2 brother who is 1/2 hispanic, but he calls him self caucasian, and he looks it.

None of these had a choice like cencus does, but I have never seen African on a cencus forms eiither. You get a choice to tick off on cencus forms, and so far none I have seen have a choice called African.
I have seen thousands of Illinois long form BCs. I used to be a public health nurse in Illinois. I've seen a lot of different variations of race. It's self reported, just as your brother in law calls himself caucasian.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
The one Obama showed yesterday came from a log book of some sort. The ones given out to people have a seal impressed on them with an instrument.

Come on now, you guys! Enough is enough! Can we get on with the business of the country?
Sure but you have to get Obama off of the Oprah show first.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:08 AM

89,009 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
Give it a rest- its real- been examined every way from here to eternity.
The birth certificate released by Obama and the White House yesterday is a forgery. See my other post for more info:
//www.city-data.com/forum/18926081-post944.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies