Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

BTW... it's hilarious to see right wingers being anti-war all of a sudden...what took yall so long?

Oh i know...had to wait first for a Dem Commander in Chief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
What a tragedy.

I'm sure that he was not yelling "allah akbar" while he was slaughtering innocents.

I wonder if obama will make a statement?

Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
When dealing with savages,it shouldn't be surprising when they act savagely.

Even 'nice' well educated ones.

Personally I would let the entire nation go back to murdering each other,raping little boys and stoning to death women.

And if they dare to try anything against the USA,bomb them back into submission.

Just keep repeating this until they either get the hint or there are none of them left,either is fine with me.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:21 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
BTW... it's hilarious to see left wingers being pro-war all of a sudden...what took yall so long?

Old 04-27-2011, 01:22 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
BTW... it's hilarious to see left wingers being pro-war all of a sudden...what took yall so long?

Sad isn't it.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:28 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:

Yea, but the difference is that you guys really aren't anti-war...you're just using anti-war language temporarily because the guy running the war isn't your guy. But there is no doubt that you guys are as pro-war as ever. If Obama decided to double the amount of troops in Afghanistan right now, you'd be in heaven. Of course, you'd never actually SAY that because the bosses (Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Ingraham, Kilmeade, etc.) have given you instructions to always be in direct contravention to Obama at all times, even if you agree.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:38 PM

Actually, I've been anti-war since the beginning. I was against Iraq and Afghanistan before it was cool.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
When dealing with savages,it shouldn't be surprising when they act savagely.

Even 'nice' well educated ones.

Personally I would let the entire nation go back to murdering each other,raping little boys and stoning to death women.

And if they dare to try anything against the USA,bomb them back into submission.

Just keep repeating this until they either get the hint or there are none of them left,either is fine with me.
^ this * 1,000,000

Old 04-27-2011, 01:41 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
BTW... it's hilarious to see right wingers being anti-war all of a sudden...what took yall so long?

Quote:

Nutters from either side. The independents must be a blessed lot. Wheeee

Old 04-27-2011, 01:43 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Yeah all those innocent kids being born into the choas and brainwashed culture of terrorists and muslim fanaticals don't count right? I'm all for pulling out and never thought we should have been there in the first place. The war on terrorism is a facade and a lie. But for you or anyone to have such an arrogant holier than though attitude regarding humanity and human life is pretty pathetic. Let me guess you probably call yourself a Christian............you probably believe god blesses America above all others right? LMAO! Go back to playing with your toys.

No, I call myself an athiest. And those innocent kids and their brainwashed culture? It's not our responsibility. The local culture picked the Taliban...let them have them. Once again, it's not worth the life of an American soldier to straighten their mess out. I place a high regard on the lives of our servicemen and women, more so than on those that have choosen a brainwashed culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies