Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,170,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Exactly. Instead of focusing on jobs and the economy, gas prices and the war(s), he is running around having a good old time....again.

Is this the kind of behavior we want to see in a president?
I guess he could stay on this forum and chalk up about 35 posts per day - like you. I believe you are also on at least one other forum - do you work? My guess is - no.

Talk about silly.

Now you and Trump are going to be obsessing about his college transcripts. Next - Is he really married to Michelle? Are those really his children? Why isn't he publishing his 1st grade report card??? Huh??? I bet he has something to hide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,326,329 times
Quote:
For what? This isn't about the BC. This is about obama's definition of silly as we see how seriously he takes his job.

Oh, I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm glad he was finally forced to release it.
so you''re glad he wasted time that could have been spent working on the economy, rising gas prices, and Middle East unrest so he prove ONCE AGAIN to all the idiot birthers that he was born in the US?

Old 04-27-2011, 05:24 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,881,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
so you''re glad he wasted time that could have been spent working on the economy, rising gas prices, and Middle East unrest so he prove ONCE AGAIN to all the idiot birthers that he was born in the US?
Do you defend his time spent on taping Oprah and the campaign trail when he should be addressing just the very things in your post?

11,155 posts, read 15,690,395 times
Quote:
Exactly. Instead of focusing on jobs and the economy, gas prices and the war(s), he is running around having a good old time....again.

Is this the kind of behavior we want to see in a president?
Hahah. You're trying to change the subject, all the while ignoring the FACT that every president - even your Lord and Savior Reagan - had to campaign for their second term.

Seriously. I'm trying to help you save what little dignity you have left. Come back to fight another day.

5,915 posts, read 4,808,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Just more proof that conservatism is a mental illness.
No, it's liberalism that is mental disorder.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,902,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
What time has he wasted the last three weeks? You mean when he was campaigning all over the country?

He hasn't been serious on ANY of those issues - he's strictly in campaign mode now, even with all that is going on in this country and the world.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:25 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,944,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
1 week ago: Why won't Obama release the long form! He's hiding something! This is important!

Today: I can't believe he wasted time on this! How dare he! What a buffoon!
Did you expect anything better from the OP?

Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,881,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Hahah. You're trying to change the subject, all the while ignoring the FACT that every president - even your Lord and Savior Reagan - had to campaign for their second term.

Seriously. I'm trying to help you save what little dignity you have left. Come back to fight another day.

A sitting POTUS, if he is doing a satisfactory job, shouldn't have to begin his campaign months ahead of the rest. Were he doing a satisfactory job he could stand on his record instead of selling class warfare and divisivness, wouldn't you say?

Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 PM

37,156 posts, read 19,109,740 times
Quote:
But off he goes - as the economy continues to tank, as gas prices continue to rise, as the deficit continues to grow, as the war(s) continue to rage on, as the debt ceiling limit is coming fast - to appear on Oprah and then flitting over to NY for a couple of fundraisers.

Obama heads to Chicago for Oprah, NYC for money - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110427/ap_on_re_us/us_obama - broken link)

Is this guy serious? All that is going on in this country, around the world and he is focused like fly on dung to campaigning, 19 months out.

Shameful, negligent, amateurish.
The birthers won't be happy until Obama turns white. he told them today to "Eff Off!", and I wish he hadn't. It would have been much better to show it in a presidential debate with Trump.

As for fundraisers, I don't think Obama should go to any more of them than W did, just to be fair.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:27 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,424,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Clearly not since Obama proved you wrong, yet again, today. Some of the extremists are still trying to claim the economy's not recovering great.

You all need to just go away for a while. You've taken a hard hit today, with the birth certificate and the positive economic news. No need to try and rebound so quickly. You're just embarrassing yourselves.
But how can I take off from a war we're not in with military actions that we're not taking from a CIC that's going to end the wrong war and win the just one? Please advise....

I guess I could take a break and go to that closed down prison in Cuba...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies