Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Make some sense, and I may respond to you. Right now, you are not making any sense.
Quote:
Folks have been claiming that our President is not American.........to me that is the definition of racism.
So would claiming McCain wasn't American born have been racist???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 02:46 PM

Quote:
If you want to keep grasping at nebulous, idiotic objections rooted in nothing but your own racial bias, go right ahead. I'm done with ya.
Bye bye....

SO daring to question your beloved is now a racial bias....

LOL....leftists really ARE dumb.

Old 04-28-2011, 02:46 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
So would claiming McCain wasn't American born have been racist???
If half the black folks in this country asked that, then YEA...it would most certainly be rooted in race to a large degree.

Old 04-28-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Bye bye....

SO daring to question your beloved is now a racial bias....

LOL....leftists really ARE dumb.
.....says the man behind a KEYBOARD!!

Old 04-28-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
.....says the man behind a KEYBOARD!!
Well yes I AM behind a keyboard....and leftists ARE still dumb.

Actually more like willfully stupid.

Old 04-28-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Black people overwhelmingly vote Dem,even when it does them no good,they are stuck on the plantation...bleat on about the Devil whitey racists all you want,it doesn't bother me in the least.

Race card no longer works.

By your people,you mean Americans right?
LOL.....
It is always easier not to think and stay with the status quo,the Dem party is counting on it,don't let them down and start thinking for yourself.
I used the term "devil whitey racists?' I don't bleat on anything. You'll NEVER see me complaining about racism against me, and for good reason. I nip that in the bud IN PERSON, and not behind a keyboard.

And i vote Dem even when it "does me no good?"

Hmmm....i thought you righties said that government isn't supposed to be doing anything for you...that you shouldn't be looking for government help. So if blacks are voting for a party that isn't doing anything for them, what's more conservative than that? Isn't that the point?

Oh...but not in this case because you don't like blacks. But for any other group, it's ok to vote for a party that does nothing for you because that's being a rugged individualist. But if you're black, you're on a "plantation." Gotcha!

Again, since i live fairly well and am satisfied with my life, i'm still waiting for you to show me how i'm "on the plantation," considering that i doubt you live any better.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I used the term "devil whitey racists?' I don't bleat on anything. You'll NEVER see me complaining about racism against me, and for good reason. I nip that in the bud IN PERSON, and not behind a keyboard.
You have indeed complained about racism,you have admitted your own bigotry here.

Quote:
And i vote Dem even when it "does me no good?"
Them,not YOU.
If a group such as gunowners supports a party or candidate and that party or candidate does nothing to help their cause,that is stupid.And that is what gunowners do,and abortion opponents do,and black people do.

Quote:
Hmmm....i thought you righties said that government isn't supposed to be doing anything for you...that you shouldn't be looking for government help. So if blacks are voting for a party that isn't doing anything for them, what's more conservative than that? Isn't that the point?
It is also not doing anything for the nation,you being a leftist would of course disagree,but then you have bene shown to not have very strong principles.
Quote:
Oh...but not in this case because you don't like blacks. But for any other group, it's ok to vote for a party that does nothing for you because that's being a rugged individualist. But if you're black, you're on a "plantation." Gotcha!
So glad you are here to tell me who I voted for and how I think,all the while not actually knowing anything...
Let me explain it slowly for you.
If the party you support doesn't actually do anything for you or your beliefs,then it is foolish to keep supporting that party.
But groups do it all the time,and the parties count on it.
The Dems KNOW black voters think they have no other choice,same as with the Repubs and gunowners and abortion opponents..

Quote:
Again, since i live fairly well and am satisfied with my life, i'm still waiting for you to show me how i'm "on the plantation," considering that i doubt you live any better.
Because you cannot think outside of the party,you REFUSE to think outside of the party.
That is being on the plantation.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
You have indeed complained about racism,you have admitted your own bigotry here.
Find a post where i complained about racism against me....just one. Where i played the victim, and complained about how i just can't get ahead because of the evil white man.

Good luck.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:31 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,014 times
An people wonder what blacks rarely vote and when they do the vote mostly dem. For those who laugh at black America now wait till all the free handout are going to people can open discriminate without repercussions.

And by the way what mini said is exactly how most black free to contact contact us do deal deal to political nonsense and you can't blame fhem.

Just about every thread in this section ends up something that day with blacks in the end... pretty scary.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:55 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Find me a black birther (pretty much an impossibility) who actually believed what he was saying (further reduces that possibility to infinitesimal).

As well, find me a black birther who challenged McCain or any other white Presidential candidate.

I won't hold my breath.

dude.........you've got to do better than that.

Black Birthers and the Problem of Bad Information - Uptown Notes

I've got to do better than that? I could just debate the way you do:

If you don't like Barack Obama you're a racist.

If you don't think that Barack Obama is doing an excellent job you're a racist.

If you dare to question Barack Obama or anything that he does you're a racist.

RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies