Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 01:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishCream View Post
Anything's possible in BirtherWorld. Next thing you know they'll be claiming he's an alien. Some dolt on Fox News yesterday thought it was very suspicious that the wife of the doctor who delivered Obama wasn't told by her husband, the doctor, that he delivered him. The doctor died in 2003.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
And someone had the nerve to accuse me of being closed-minded because I think birthers are whacked...lol. No common sense or logic is being used here. Doctors do not remember the name of every patient they see or every baby they deliver. He became a state senator in 1997, I guess this elderly doctor was supposed to know the name of every state senator, along with their birthplace and whether or not he delivered him/her then announce it to his family. Rather than acting like adults and admitting that they were wrong, they are still reaching. They are seriously making themselves look crazy and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they say the POTUS is an alien or a clone...
Not to mention, Obama was a state senator in ILLINOIS, not Hawaii. He did not come on the national scene until 2004, one year after the doctor died. But people do speak from the grave sometimes. de Vattel is constantly talking to people here on CD about "natural born citizen".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 01:28 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Not to mention, Obama was a state senator in ILLINOIS, not Hawaii. He did not come on the national scene until 2004, one year after the doctor died. But people do speak from the grave sometimes. de Vattel is constantly talking to people here on CD about "natural born citizen".

Jesus Christ Himself could come down and declare Obama as a Natural Born Citizen, and the birfers would dispute it.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:30 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Exactly and the thing is if no one from this doctor's family said a word, they would be saying that the doctor doesn't exist. They really have lost their grasp of reality.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:33 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
And someone had the nerve to accuse me of being closed-minded because I think birthers are whacked...lol. No common sense or logic is being used here. Doctors do not remember the name of every patient they see or every baby they deliver. He became a state senator in 1997, I guess this elderly doctor was supposed to know the name of every state senator, along with their birthplace and whether or not he delivered him/her then announce it to his family. Rather than acting like adults and admitting that they were wrong, they are still reaching. They are seriously making themselves look crazy and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they say the POTUS is an alien or a clone...
Me thinks thou dost protest too much...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:37 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Oh my why would anybody doubt the words of this sweet old lady.....ya'll are bitter bigots.

Obama Birth Doctor's Widow -- I Had NO IDEA! | TMZ.com

Old 04-28-2011, 02:07 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Me thinks thou dost protest too much...
Project much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies