Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 07:12 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,903,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If you really have that much money invested as you say and you care so much about it, I can only conclude that you will be a staunch supporter of President Obama's re-election in 2012.

BTW - wealth does not equal class.
um .. maybe someone should tell Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 07:13 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,364,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
ANOTHER whine and complain thread about Obama from the far right? Come on, you guys can at least try at something else,..

yea.
right.
obama will always be known as the loser who made the USA #2 in the world.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:23 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,805,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
yea.
right.
obama will always be known as the loser who made the USA #2 in the world.
Bush has already won that award

Old 04-28-2011, 08:12 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If you really have that much money invested as you say and you care so much about it, I can only conclude that you will be a staunch supporter of President Obama's re-election in 2012.

BTW - wealth does not equal class.
".... and you care so much about it.."

I actually care more about the future of my children than I do collecting more money. That being said, Obama's dismal economic policy is a boom for those invested in foriegn currency and property, as he is killing the US dollar. Meanwhile, mainstream America, who Obama purports to support, suffers. I am not obsessed with money, but if a fool of a president offers it to me on a silver platter, I will not refuse it. I wonder why he does not offer the same courtesy to working Americans, who need it much more than I do? Perhaps he really does not care for the "little people" after all and is more concerned with welfare of "the rich", like me.

This is not a "complain about Obama thread". This is reality. I am considered one of "the rich" who apparently Obama despises. Ironically, his ineptitude benefits "the rich" and brings economic misery to the middle class. Do you not find that irony funny? I do.

I would rather have an environment in which the middle class prospered, manufacturing improved, and the average American was doing better financially than just increasing the value of my holdings. Obama has done exactly the opposite of what he proposed to do, at the misery of the populace in general.

PS- You are exactly right, wealth does not equal "class". I am still completely white trash (as I was raised). I do not desire the envy or respect of others and am fully engaged in white trash leisure activities, such as hog hunting, drinking beer, and target plinking to while my time away. I routinely wear bib overalls (when not playing golf) on the weekends with no undershirt. However, much to the chagrin of liberals, I do not chew tobacco, although that would complete the stereotype completely. I think that libs really fear and loathe white trash hillbillies with an education and money. Such an apparent contradiction rocks the liberal concept of what constitutes acceptable conduct for the limosine liberal, wine and cheese crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies