Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2011, 11:11 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times

Advertisements

For presidency I vote for Eddie Murphy; the coolest black man in Hollywood.

George Lopez for Vice President.

Oprah for Secretary of State.

Gayle King for Chief of Homeland Security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1987 View Post
It is unfortunate that Obushm...er Obama may actually ruin things for black candidates in the future. I'd happily vote for Alan Keyes or maybe Allen West if he decides to run in the future.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:13 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
As a black man, it saddens me to say this. But Barack has blown it for future black candidates.......

After this grand experience, I believe many white indepedents will never vote for another black man as President....Democrat or GOP!

White folks are getting tired of being called racist whenever the other side can't come up with answers to issues or questions concerning this man or if they dislike his policies!! Did we not have people asking about Bush's grades? His military service? Dan Rather lost his gig trying to fake Bush's service record! Was that racist??? No! It was stupid! If Bush was black, would it be racist then? NO!

AND THESE ARE WHITE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM!!!

I honestly believe that many would rather have a white guy they can criticize without the friggin' race card being played! I think there's a lot of buyer remorse out there.

We are so polarized right now! I've never seen it this bad in my life time.

Obama has blown it for the bruthas...
The very election of this grossly unqualified individual was one of the greatest acts of racism in history. He became President strictly because of his race - no other reason is even within the realm of consideration. No executive experience, horrible record as Ill state Senator- nothing but the melanin in his skin and ability to read a teleprompter with hardly any accent.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:14 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
As a black man, it saddens me to say this. But Barack has blown it for future black candidates.......

After this grand experience, I believe many white indepedents will never vote for another black man as President....Democrat or GOP!

White folks are getting tired of being called racist whenever the other side can't come up with answers to issues or questions concerning this man or if they dislike his policies!! Did we not have people asking about Bush's grades? His military service? Dan Rather lost his gig trying to fake Bush's service record! Was that racist??? No! It was stupid! If Bush was black, would it be racist then? NO!

AND THESE ARE WHITE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM!!!

I honestly believe that many would rather have a white guy they can criticize without the friggin' race card being played! I think there's a lot of buyer remorse out there.

We are so polarized right now! I've never seen it this bad in my life time.

Obama has blown it for the bruthas...
I rather enjoy how the OP plays the race card while mocking people for playing the race card.

"As a black man..."
Interpretation: Even though I share none of Obama's political views and would see him as a failure no matter what he does, my opinion must be given more weight due to the color of my skin. Perhaps I can be a keynote speaker at a Tea Party event.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
The very election of this grossly unqualified individual was one of the greatest acts of racism in history. He became President strictly because of his race - no other reason is even within the realm of consideration. No executive experience, horrible record as Ill state Senator- nothing but the melanin in his skin and ability to read a teleprompter with hardly any accent.
The fact that you mention the vastly debunked notion that Obama can only speak off a teleprompter (the guy's managed countless rooms off the cuff) reveals your livid disdain for the man (as if your previous posts weren't evidence enough).

I voted for Obama because he had the ideas, mental capacity, and vision I felt we needed for this country, and I have been proven right. I'll vote for him again in a heartbeat next election. People can complain all they want, but he's turned this country back into one respected on the international stage and growing domestically.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:19 PM

I want a black President who can breakdance like Usher and tell funny jokes like Richard Pryor.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
The fact that you mention the vastly debunked notion that Obama can only speak off a teleprompter (the guy's managed countless rooms off the cuff) reveals your livid disdain for the man (as if your previous posts weren't evidence enough).

I voted for Obama because he had the ideas, mental capacity, and vision I felt we needed for this country, and I have been proven right. I'll vote for him again in a heartbeat next election. People can complain all they want, but he's turned this country back into one respected on the international stage and growing domestically.
You live in an alternate universe. He stumbles and bumbles when speaking extemporaneously. He has no ideas except marxism and merely adequate intellect. He is destroying the US and that is why you voted for him for you hate the USA. There is no other viable answer.

Riddance to this vermin in 2013.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:28 PM

I am crossing my chubby fingers that George Jefferson will save the day.

Quote:
You live in an alternate universe. He stumbles and bumbles when speaking extemporaneously. He has no ideas except marxism and merely adequate intellect. He is destroying the US and that is why you voted for him for you hate the USA. There is no other viable answer.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:40 PM

Quote:

Let's get some perspective here. You actively support Sarah Palin. Therefore, your ability to judge intellect and strong leadership is proven to be inadequate.

If you can't see Obama's intelligence, then he's clearly working on a whole other level. I know it's hard to grasp after our last president's countless embarrassments, but when smart people are thinking through ideas, they choose their words wisely. You're welcome to review any of his press conferences or when he completely owned the entire Republican House in Baltimore with his intellect and grasp of the issues.

I don't think you begin to understand what Marxism is or how Obama's views are so far from it that true Marxists laugh at the suggestion. Obama's a corporatist, which is pretty much our American status quo.

And - fack you for even suggesting I hate my country. You believe everybody must agree with you or else they hate their country. We've seen how well that plays out historically.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Let's get some perspective here. You actively support Sarah Palin. Therefore, your ability to judge intellect and strong leadership is proven to be inadequate.

If you can't see Obama's intelligence, then he's clearly working on a whole other level. I know it's hard to grasp after our last president's countless embarrassments, but when smart people are thinking through ideas, they choose their words wisely. You're welcome to review any of his press conferences or when he completely owned the entire Republican House in Baltimore with his intellect and grasp of the issues.

I don't think you begin to understand what Marxism is or how Obama's views are so far from it that true Marxists laugh at the suggestion. Obama's a corporatist, which is pretty much our American status quo.

And - fack you for even suggesting I hate my country. You believe everybody must agree with you or else they hate their country. We've seen how well that plays out historically.
Bunk, absolute bunk. No other response is required.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 04-30-2011 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:47 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:

I find it hilarious when Palin supporters question Obama's intelligence. Amazing. Almost as funny as birthers calling others stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies