Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 02:55 PM

3,522 posts, read 6,103,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
IMO he did it on purpose. I think Trump is trying to angle himself away from being considered as a serious contender. A lot of Republicans are having fun watch Trump maul Obama, but they wouldn't seriously consider voting for him.
Who cares it great= takes all the free publicity of palin (thank god_)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 02:57 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SactoBankerGirl View Post
We will likely get the President we deserve. If all you people want a President that called Chinese mother f-ers, I don't know what to say to you. If you don't see what is wrong with that, you should probably stay out of the political process and leave it to the grown-ups.

I HOPE he goes third party and I hope he splits the conservative vote and it will be YOUR FAULT when we have four more years of Obama as a result.

I can't imagine looking at that ridiculous hair for four years. If that is really the best the Republican Party can do, they we are truly doomed.

He insults EVERYONE that disagrees with him. EVERYONE. He called Charles Krauthammer a "sad fool". He called Robert DeNiro "not the brightest bulb on the planet". He insulted Jerry Seinfeld and everybody else who disagrees with him.
I want a president on our side.

F-bombs "Trumps" bows to the enemy.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:59 PM

665 posts, read 1,728,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Hitler didn't smoke or drink either. What's your point?

Yeah 'cause Donald Trump is JUST like Hitler.

If you don't get the point I, nor anyone else can help you.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:04 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
You think Obama does not swear? Not even a raised eyebrow
when Biden whispered the F word in his ear.

Difference - Trump believes in full transparency

Old 04-29-2011, 03:04 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
Yeah 'cause Donald Trump is JUST like Hitler.

If you don't get the point I, nor anyone else can help you.
I get the point. You're insinuating that not drinking and not smoking means more trustworthy. Hitler is a perfect example of why that's not true.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:05 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
So Donald Trump dropped a few F Bombs at a conference in Vegas...........Do you care? Does it change your impression of him?

Me personally, if I were Trump I would have probably dropped more than he did. He is saying what I'm sure a lot of people are already thinking.

Way to go Donald!!!
I don't think that it looks very "Presidential". His demeanor makes him look more like an "entertainer" (which he is) than a true diplomat who could be taken seriously on the world stage. In the speech, he talked about bringing all of these companies to the US (Ala, Nev, etc). Just how does he aim to do this? The reason why these companies don't want to build here in the first place is due to healthcare costs, wage costs, etc. Does Trump wish to bring back legalized slavery rather than pay competitive wages? It's easy to talk a good talk like he does so well, but I doubt that he can really do what he claims.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:08 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
I don't think that it looks very "Presidential".
After Bush Jr. don't you think that is kind of a mute
point

Old 04-29-2011, 03:12 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettWeir View Post
Look at Donald Trumps kids. They are well behaved, well mannered, never get in trouble and dont seek the limelight! But oh my God the man cursed

That is so very true. A good indication of what kind of Man you are is a relection of who your children are. They obviously had a very good upbringing. And no just because your parents have money, and they have it good, is no reason for them to have STAYED ON COURSE. They have EACH and every on of them. Like many celebrity children, who go nuts, get into drugs, booze, women, etc, they have not..

I don't think Donald nees to bow down to anyone, or believes in kissing anyone's a--!

Old 04-29-2011, 03:18 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,684,958 times
Life goes on. I don't think it's relevant to anything. I would say the same thing if Obama did it, as long as it wasn't a habitual thing.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:20 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Trump has become "a despicable laughing stock", it's sad really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies