Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 12:32 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa05 View Post
keep in mind trump isn't there to babysit his employees. trump has fired some employees for their actions. trump don't care what color you are. he's a business man that makes billions. the only reason he looks bad is becuase he is white and is the owner of those apartments. people who point the finger at trump and claim that he is a racist know very well the only reason they call him a racist is becuase they know he has money and he is white and in todays system it is easy to sue a white person for racism even if they are not.
But of course, he's just at the mercy of his employees and his whiteness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
don't get offended becuase the truth is the truth. almost seems like you are black and taking it personal. if you feel offended and your black don't hate the world cuase you don't like your own color. where i'm from i was raised with mostly blacks and get along with everyone. someone who didn't know me accused me of being a racist cuase i didn't agree with what they were saying but the ones who knew me agreed with me cuase they knew i don't see color.
everyone is equal and only the ones who get offended are the ones who see color. if you agree to disagree with me that shows you are living in a little world of your own. stop living an ignorant life, the world don't owe you anything.

Quote:
you are black and taking it personal
Yes I take it personal when someone sees my black skin and decides to descriminate against me or any other qualified minority.
Only a selfish idiot would ignore that..

Quote:
your black don't hate the world cuase you don't like your own color.

I have a feeling you are going to make many more stupid comments like this!!!.. If someone descriminates against me, that's not self hatred that racism..duh.

Quote:
cuase they knew i don't see color.[/
Dosen't even deserve a response..

Quote:
gree to disagree with me that shows you are living in a little world of your own.

Now does white priveledge give you the power to decide anyone with an opposing view is wrong or is it another stupid remark.... I don't know either.

Quote:
, the world don't owe you anything

Strike three, stupid comment!!! Actually the world does owe me something, it owes me equal protection and representation under the law, as well as protecting people against age, sex, sexual orientation against descrimination.

I guess little ole' thangs like that don't mean much in your neck of the woods, but they do in mine.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Good point! Trump should have bankrupted his company with endless lawyer fees and court costs while the DOJ used the billions at their disposal to pursue what are the civil rights equivalent of slip-and-fall extortion cases.

Everyone knows how ACORN, Rainbow Coalition, National Action Network, NAACP and others are in the business of accusing whites of racism. By teaming up with the federal government through civil rights complaints, they can effectively use the nearly unlimited power of the federal government as legal muscle to shake down any successful business they choose.
Along comes reconmark to proclaim Trump's guilt because he had to choose between giving the race pimps what they wanted or end up penniless.

"Reached a settlement" just means he was forced to say "uncle" because he couldn't match the virtually unlimited resources of the federal government.
Oh jeezus, now the federal government is in collusion with the race pimps to target poor white people without basis...

Along come Captain sava trump monkey to fight for the rights of all oppressed white people, the system is against them..

A new right wing drama everyday..

Old 04-30-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You are the one making it a ciruclar argument by making a statement, and not backing it up..

Again, where is this PUBLIC document pronouncing guilt? Settlement agreements, if it indicated he was guilty would be EVERYWHERE by now.. Nope.. none found..

Not even the NYT says Trump discriminated, so you arent basing your views on the NYT.. you are just pretending things say what they dont because your mind was set to hate already...
Right!!!..too bad your spins are getting no traction. Keep forging ahead!!..

Old 04-30-2011, 01:10 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
But of course, he's just at the mercy of his employees and his whiteness.

You left out every race baiter shake-down organization in America and the federal government which provides nearly unlimited assets to the shake-down efforts.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
nevermind i just looked at your profile. that explains alot and so typical of a prejudice person.
Yep a profile two sentences long...I guess that's all the uneducated need to figure a person out!!

Old 04-30-2011, 01:33 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Right!!!..too bad your spins are getting no traction. Keep forging ahead!!..
13 pages later and you still havent posted any document to show Trump Organization discriminated..

Old 04-30-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
13 pages later and you still havent posted any document to show Trump Organization discriminated..
Keep trying, you are still failing...LOL

Old 04-30-2011, 02:00 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Actually the lack of substance in this thread has been the OP's posts. Why not up the ante with some credible links to back up the Huff Po claims? Instead you only make childish responses and personal attacks; why? Are you capable of raising the bar in this discussion or only lowering it?

Old 04-30-2011, 02:02 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
nope.. nothing there!!! Its YOU failing because your argument thus far has been
You're black
Trump is rich
You've been to court
So obviously Trump has discriminated..

oooh the humor if it wasnt so sad...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies