Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 11:39 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Read the article.

I did, but these are just allegations which were never proven in court.

Race pimps can allege whatever they like and use the nearly unlimited resources of the federal government to extort whatever they like from honest business people.

What else is new under the Sun?

You advertised "facts".

So where are the facts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 11:41 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Did not admit guilt"?

When did it become Trump's problem to prove DOJ's case against him?

When did DOJ prove its case against Trump?

The only thing Trump is guilty of is being white and having enough money in the bank to make himself an attractive target for race pimps.
Who said he admitted guilt...duh!!!...

Oh it's the race pimps who were told available apartments were rented or off the market??!!...

The DOJ are race pimps now...jeez christ!!!..

Ok..thanks for the insight.

Trump is just another white man unfairly targeted...ok, if you say so.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:49 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,053,438 times
Quote:
I've always chastised black people for calling other black people "Uncle Toms" and "sell-outs" but this guy has some serious self-hate issues.

He reminds me of an unwanted cur that thinks if it just keeps slinking around, those that really don't want it will eventually accept it!!

Do you have prof or is this just your opinion?

I think the latter because you have an agenda to push through.

busta

Old 04-30-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Who said he admitted guilt...duh!!!...

Oh it's the race pimps who were told available apartments were rented or off the market??!!...

The DOJ are race pimps now...jeez christ!!!..

Ok..thanks for the insight.

Trump is just another white man unfairly targeted...ok, if you say so.

The " " means someone else's words are being referenced. Duh!!!

"Trump is just another white man unfairly targeted...ok, if you say so."

Not what I said at all. Trump is an extremely wealthy white businessman being targeted by race pimps for a shake-down because that's how race pimps become extremely wealthy.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Your history of denying whatever you personally disagree with shouts racist more than anything I could type!!!..again the article is there to be read. read it or don't, it's not like you would ever admit to any instance of racism anyway.

Yeah I know...in your universe racism doesn't exist..you don't see color only people.

Why do you keep claiming the article indicates Trump was found guilty in court when that simply isn't the case?

And now when lifelongMOgal calls you on it (as I also did earlier in the thread), you throw the race card.

Are you incapable of admitting you have no proof to back up your claims?

Old 04-30-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post
Do you have prof or is this just your opinion?

I think the latter because you have an agenda to push through.

busta
Until you go back and read his posts on black people and black people only, don't ask the question...

For you to assume that I have an agenda without reading his posts says something about you and it's not flattering!!!

So just in case you believe what he believes about black people, I'll say it again.

All black people are not running amok, committing crimes, having children out of wed lock.

You want to believe that and claim to be black, I'll call you an Uncle Tom also!!

Old 04-30-2011, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Why do you keep claiming the article indicates Trump was found guilty in court when that simply isn't the case?

And now when lifelongMOgal calls you on it (as I also did earlier in the thread), you throw the race card.

Are you incapable of admitting you have no proof to back up your claims?
Where did I say Trump was found guilty in court???..you are the second person to start lying about this subject. What is with you people??

I posted an article and the FACT of the article is that the DOJ alleged that Trump was discriminating based on race. Trump and the DOJ reached a settlement where Trump says that they won't discriminate.

The DOJ takes Trump back to court because they say he failed to stop discriminating based on race.

You all say he's just a poor white man being picked on by race pimps..

What race pimps???...the DOJ...the people that were told no vacancies existed when their were vacancies?? Who are these imaginery race pimps??

Please, race pimps...should I be surprised.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:59 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yeah, the left always accuse you of spinning when you post FACTS!!!

And yet you cant find any such ruling saying Trump was discriminating.. Its like you believe Trump was showing out his 15,000 apartments, collecting rent all by himself.. Why you cant find ANYTHING which says he's guilty.. NOTHING If it was such a slam dunk case, then why didnt they go after him and not drop the charges?

Settlements are also public records.. Where is this imaginary settlement at either? You arent making any points here..

Wrong.. I simply want some proof that he's guilty, and not some old charge filed against him that went no where. We dont run on a nationa of guilty until innocent just because the man being discussed happens to be rich.. So until you can show these PUBLIC records, showing where Trump settled, or was found guilty, its nothing more then left wing hate based upon stupidity of how things work...

Hell, I've been sued for discriminating against blacks because I refused to rent to one family and they went yelling and screaming to the government. It was quickly dropped when they discovered 70% of my tenants were black.. Just because someone makes an accusation doesnt mean its true..

Hate to say it this way, but very true. Some people seem to make a living by making false accusations, and they are very good at it.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Honestly, except for the left screaming RACIST, RACIST, RACIST over and over again you've proven nothing except that the Huff Po is so desperate that they have gone back 39 years digging to find anything. Embarressed yet?

Exactly it seems they want to cry over spilled milk, but that happened how many years ago. Appears people don't want the pot to boil over.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
"Did not admit guilt"?

When did it become Trump's problem to prove DOJ's case against him?

When did DOJ prove its case against Trump?

The only thing Trump is guilty of is being white and having enough money in the bank to make himself an attractive target for race pimps.

Thank You
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies