Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 02:34 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times

Advertisements

For once .. words fail me!

You guys duke it out .. I'll just jump in from time to time

Pundit Press: Gov't Attorney: Obama Admin. May Sue States to Prevent Them From Limiting Sharia Law
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 02:39 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,962 times
Well, at least Obama's more than half way through his term.

Old 04-30-2011, 02:56 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Where are all the Obama-bots?

I want to see how this can be defended.

Yeah .. I Know .. Obama didn't say this himself but is there any doubt that folks expect that he will follow through?

(I wonder why folks believe he will .. hummm?)

Old 04-30-2011, 02:58 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post

Yeah .. I Know .. Obama didn't say this himself but is there any doubt that folks expect that he will follow through?

They will think of something, don't worry.

I would just love for him to do this, I really would.

Quote:
Despite this, however, ​U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri Richard Callahan assured Missouri Muslims yesterday that the Obama Administration would likely step in on behalf of Sharia law should any state try to ban it.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:07 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Sittin' back laughin' at those who take a blog post by 'Aurelius' seriously

Old 04-30-2011, 03:07 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch689 View Post
This post is bogus. There is and will never be any sharia law in the USA. Its a red herring like the birth certificate used by people who want to reinforce the idea that Obama is not "one of us" He is a Muslim, he is black, he is Kenyan, he is not American bla bla bla. I would have more respect for you if you just said I don't and will never except a black man as president.
The correct word is "accept".

Ok, I will never accept a black man as president.

So?

Old 04-30-2011, 03:08 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pundit press..Stop it people, please. You're making my stomach hurt with your stupidity.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:09 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Russ Carnahan is an azzhat Progressive who is attempting to appeal to the growing Muslim population in Missouri by dhimmifying himself. His family is filled to the gills with career liberal politicians.

Remember, this is the same pro-unionist who failed to speak out against a SEIU union attack (physical) upon Kenneth Gladney outside of one of his rallies in the 2008 campaign cycle. It is likely he used his political clout to pressure the MO courts drop the case against Gladney's attackers.

Quote:
This post is bogus. There is and will never be any sharia law in the USA. .........
Your post is bogus. Sharia is already here. It is being used in the financial system and recently there have been court cases deferring to Sharia instead of US and state law.

http://stopshariahnow.org/

Old 04-30-2011, 03:10 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
This post is bogus. There is and will never be any sharia law in the USA. Its a red herring like the birth certificate used by people who want to reinforce the idea that Obama is not "one of us" He is a Muslim, he is black, he is Kenyan, he is not American bla bla bla. I would have more respect for you if you just said I don't and will never except a black man as president.
Race card alert!!

That's right....any criticism of obama comes down to race with you people.

It's not race, it's his disastrous policies. Just look where he has lead this nation.

Even with the guy's own words, you still deny the truth of what he said?

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...foundation.php

Quote:
U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri Richard Callahan visited the Islamic Foundation of Greater St. Louis last night to address the fears and frustrations of Muslim Americans who worry they are being racially profiled and wiretapped -- and to assure them that the Missouri Legislature's attempts to ban Sharia law from being considered in state courts here could face Constitutional challenges.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:26 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
Quote:

I believe there's something called the constitution, freedom of religion....something like that. You know the constitution, right? It's that thing that conservatives pretend to have expert knowledge of yet prove time and time again they do not understand what is in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies