Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: In the near future, do you believe the USA will:
Become Islamic like Europe. 2 4.44%
Become more intolerant towards Christians and Jews. 9 20.00%
Adopt Sharia (Islamic) law. 3 6.67%
Create laws to specially protect Islamic folks. 9 20.00%
Eliminate all forms of non-Islamic religions. 1 2.22%
See a French-like surge in violence because of Islamization. 9 20.00%
No, the USA will continue to be what it is, no Islamization. 29 64.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 12:56 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times

Advertisements

QUOTE-So will the US become like Eurabia (that is the term used for European Islamization)?? is anyone bothered by it? Why and why not? Will the US ever adopt Sharia Law? So when is this nonsense will stop?? When will Americans wake-up to the Islamization of America? Will PC allow Islamists to continue to infiltrate the USA and try to impose Sharia Law in the US as well??? Will anyone dare to speak up without being afraid of being called a "bigot" or a "racist"? QUOTE

Where did the term "Eurabia" originate? Probably from talk radio. If so, there's no need to take the hosts' comments seriously - they despise Europe and consider it to be a scum pit of degenerate, immoral idiots.
What is the "Islamization" of America? Do you think that Islam will control the country? Will that mean that muslims, instead of christians, will impose their values on everyone?
Do you think America should start a program of religious cleansing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2007, 02:06 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
If they hate the West so much, why would they immigrate to Europe or the USA? Who would win in a battle between KKK members and mideast fanatics? There is a lot of hate in the world and it will come out when the economy crashes into another Great Depression.
This is the only sign of intelligence on this forum apart from the detailed trials and tribulations of what's really happening with Muslims in Europe. Again, if they are our 'enemy' then why isn't our government stopping them from coming here? Our government tells us they are the enemy yet doesn't keep them from immigrating here. Why the contradiction? Could it be the government makes this stuff up? Could it be the government wants us to comingle with our purported 'enemies' so our country will collapse even sooner?

If I came on this forum and announced my utter contempt for all things Christian what would happen? I'd be red-dotted into oblivion. So why does ignorantly attacking Muslims pass for rational discourse? Why is this allowed?

When the economy collapses as tallrick suggests above, the racial tensions in this country will explode. It will seal the fate of our country because unlike the middle of the 20th century and earlier, we banded together to support a common cause. Now with all these different cultures brought on by ridiculous immigration policies (as in Europe), we will fight each other instead of cooperatively applying a solution. Divide and conquer applies as much today as throughout history. We are being set up for a big fall.

So, keep going, keep saying how crazy they are. They're saying the same things about you. Honestly, do people even think anymore? Is is that easy to mess with your head and heart, to completely disempower and distract you? You're being used, raped, reduced to micro-chipped machines to be monitored 24/7. And those doing this to you are EXPERTS at it, so wise up, wake up and reclaim your mind.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:31 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,673 times
The guys I work with in Europe tell me the stories of racial wars are way overblown. Small incidents get picked up and used as propaganda by whomever feels the need to fill their papers and airtime with some juicy alarmist tidbits. Instaed of shunning the unknown neighbors, invite them over for a barbcue. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 PM

1,004 posts, read 2,703,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
The Islamic people in America are upper niddle class, in Europe they are lower class and poorly educated. Huge difference.
Wow, how simplistic. what a ridiculous post. The majority of Muslims are not upper class. Furthermore, Muslims are dangerous regardless of socio-economic class. They all believe in barbaric, primitive tradition. They immigrate here to perpetuate intolerance and violence.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:03 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I agree, but of course in Europe Muslims are a much higher percentage of the population. As more and more Muslims immigrate here we might see them become more militant.
I agree because when more Muslims immigrate to the U.S. how are we to know just what to expect. Yes they could become more militant.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:22 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
I have prepared for the invasion; I purchased the latest Muslim swimsuit just the other day...

Ahiida - Details

P.S.

I find any person that would want to wear a ninja suite to the beach must have a few screws loose.
were our grandmothers screwy for wearing these ?

http://www.fashion-era.com/images/Edwds1890-1915/beauties.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies