Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2011, 09:23 AM

15,072 posts, read 8,629,287 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Osama is dead - Long live Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 09:23 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
This is what, the third thread on this topic?
If you're really interested, try reading the sticky at the top of the page.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:54 AM

19 posts, read 8,717 times
Quote:
CAUTION

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

We're suppose to be talking to each other but no one seemed to tell the FBI that Usama Bin Laden is (was) guilty of something more than 200 people and 'other' terrorist attacks around the world.

Can someone please contact their local governments and offices and ask where are the allegations of the attacks on 9/11 in his 'Most Wanted' page on the FBI.gov website, thank you in advance.

P.S. -

Quote:
June 1999
Poster Revised November 2001
Poster Classification: Ten Most Wanted Fugitives
Notice the picture has deceased on it...

Old 05-07-2011, 12:17 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
I have Fox on right now, and those pics they are showing do not look like Osama. They had no direct evidence for 9/11, that is why they couldn't put him on trial. He is a scapegoat to continue the wars for economic purposes - keep the money flowing. That's the only reason I can come up with.
Back to Fox, the still shot of Osama watching something on the tele (looks like cartoons) is an absurd attempt to convince us that the "evidence" gathered is real. It's all a crock.
As for video tapes of him taking responsibility - remember the video of bigfoot? It's not him.

The FBI’s Surprising Statement

What does our own FBI say? Here is a surprising but little-known fact, because it has scarcely been reported in the mainstream media: The FBI’s “Most Wanted Terrorist” webpage on “Usama bin Laden” does not list the 9-11 attacks as one of the crimes for which he is wanted. It does list bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi as terrorist acts for which he is wanted. But it makes no mention of 9-11.10 In 2006, Rex Tomb, then the FBI’s chief of investigative publicity, was asked why not. He replied: “The reason why 9-11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9-11.”11
After this story started flying around the Internet and was even covered by a TV station in Louisiana,12 Dan Eggen tried to downplay its significance in an August 2006 Washington Post article entitled “Bin Laden, Most Wanted For Embassy Bombings?”13 Complaining about “conspiracy theorists” who claimed that “the lack of a Sept. 11 reference [on the FBI's "Most Wanted" webpage for bin Laden] suggests that the connection to al-Qaeda is uncertain,” Eggen quoted the explanation offered by a former US attorney, who said that the FBI could not appropriately “put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed.”
But that explanation, while true, simply pushes the issue back a step to this question: Why have such charges not been filed? Rex Tomb’s fuller statement, which Eggen failed to mention, had answered this question the previous June, saying:
Bin Laden and 9/11: The Evidence | 9-11 News | World for 9-11 Truth | W9T.org (http://world911truth.org/bin-laden-and-911-the-evidence/ - broken link)

Old 05-07-2011, 12:18 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What Krugman said. Yes, it is amazing. You'd think practically everyone in the US would be happy about this, instead there's all this carping, carping. I don't think the Monday Morning Quarterbacking on 9/11 started the day after. Everyone was too busy getting out their flags.
and their duct tape and plastic...

Old 05-07-2011, 12:20 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I have Fox on right now, and those pics they are showing do not look like Osama.<snip>
WOW who knew you knew him so well.....

Old 05-07-2011, 01:08 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
WOW who knew you knew him so well.....
I can spot when they use a double in a movie too - I'm that good!
I just didn't know Hollywood was doing the International News these days. They think once you get a beard and a turbin on em, they all look the same. NOT
I'm not much for basing reality on faith, show me the evidence, or I'm not buying.

Old 05-07-2011, 01:28 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Yes, and he's right whether he's "left," "right" or "center." All we hear is carping from the right when All Americans should be delighted. Maybe the right isn't as patriotic as they think they are? Perhaps, when given a choice between their Party and their Country, they side with their Party?
You nailed it. This is a moment for all Americans to rejoice but some want to rain on the parade because they don't like the grand marshall. How petty, they should be ashamed.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:38 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Where's the death certificate?
What country is he an actual citizen of? Seems like their problem, not ours.

Old 05-07-2011, 03:29 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yman97 View Post
Is he dead? Apparently the administration has DNA evidence. The body apparently was offered to the Saudis. His daughter states that she saw him killed. The Navy Seals apparently killed him. The men and women aboard the Carl Vinson apparently dumped his body into the ocean from their aircraft carrier. Al Qaeda has acknowledged that he is dead. That's enough to convince me.

Whether or not a burial at sea is appropriate is irrelevant. The guy is dead. Who cares what happened to him after that?

Common sense will get you nowhere here! Good and valid points, but some prefer fantasies and beliefs without logic. Well said, at any rate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies