Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2011, 07:28 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
This is proof positive that some people are wearing their tin fold hats too tight.
I don't even think they need tin foil anymore!

"When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 08:08 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,962 times
gee, a wealthy business man that wanted dumbed down DRONES to exploit. Wonder if he was an R? LOL, wouldn't you know it!

GOP = "we need a dumb America to succeed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't want a nation of thinkers. I want a nation of workers." John D. Rockefeller
go back to watchin Snookie, nothin to worry bout
Go back to Beck and that tin foil hat....

Old 05-15-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Who cares where he was born, he has falsified at least 2 birth records to date, among others, but the real issue is natural born citizenship. This administration is all about doing the bidding of the New World Order Illuminati, nothing is real, everything is propoganda.
for example, remember the gate crashers? There is a photo of the Obama's partying with them in 2005
ghee, where is this 2005 photo, you could have pasted it right in if you really felt good about it. oh, let me guess another WorldNetDaily EXCLUSIVE, LOL, let me get my tin foil hat.
Quote:
- they did know them. Trust nothing this media is feeding us. Investigative journalism is dead.

Last edited by buzzards27; 05-15-2011 at 08:26 PM..

Old 05-15-2011, 09:18 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
ghee, where is this 2005 photo, you could have pasted it right in if you really felt good about it. oh, let me guess another WorldNetDaily EXCLUSIVE, LOL, let me get my tin foil hat.
see for yourself
American Power: Obama Met Gatecrashers in 2005: Salahi's ATFP Tied to Academic Radical Rashid Khalidi; Security Breach Rekindles Issue of President's Islamist Ties!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:35 PM

cool, obama knows the black-eyed peas.... LOL

Old 05-15-2011, 11:17 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;19166975
see for yourself
[url=http://LIELIESLIES.C0M[/url]
What is this incorrect obsession that Obama is Muslim? Oy Vey.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:21 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
What is this incorrect obsession that Obama is Muslim? Oy Vey.
We are still trying to figure out who this man is, that's why it matters.
Barack Obama -- Religion

Old 05-16-2011, 08:07 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
We are still trying to figure out who this man is, that's why it matters.
Barack Obama -- Religion
What you haven't figured out is that most people don't really care what religion, if any, Obama is. Many people spend a life time trying to figure out what their religious beliefs are, bouncing from church to church or going long periods not going to any church at all. One of the reasons I voted for him was because he did have some experience---however short it was as a kid---living aboard. It gave him a broader, more world view at the time in our history when we really need to understand the mindset of those who we've been fighting since 9/11. And it's paid off in terms of gaining the U.S.A. more world respect and in other big ways I won't bother to mention because you aren't open to hearing it anyway. Bottom line: you really aren't trying to figure out who Obama is; you're trying to prove him to be something evil and thus not eligible to serve as your president.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:45 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
What you haven't figured out is that most people don't really care what religion, if any, Obama is. Many people spend a life time trying to figure out what their religious beliefs are, bouncing from church to church or going long periods not going to any church at all. One of the reasons I voted for him was because he did have some experience---however short it was as a kid---living aboard. It gave him a broader, more world view at the time in our history when we really need to understand the mindset of those who we've been fighting since 9/11. And it's paid off in terms of gaining the U.S.A. more world respect and in other big ways I won't bother to mention because you aren't open to hearing it anyway. Bottom line: you really aren't trying to figure out who Obama is; you're trying to prove him to be something evil and thus not eligible to serve as your president.
I've only got one issue with this statement highlighted above. More world respect? Seriously? Please explain who respects us more now than before? China is walking all over us, the middle east pretty much still wants us dead, Pakistan, well y'all see what they're thinking and doing and even England is starting to put us at arm's length.
So, pray tell who's respecting us more?

Old 05-16-2011, 09:09 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I've only got one issue with this statement highlighted above. More world respect? Seriously? Please explain who respects us more now than before? China is walking all over us, the middle east pretty much still wants us dead, Pakistan, well y'all see what they're thinking and doing and even England is starting to put us at arm's length.
So, pray tell who's respecting us more?
I don't expect you to agree with me, but the majority of Americans do believe that Obama has brought us more respect in the world than the previous administration.

Quote:
Although a majority of Americans (52%) continue to say foreign leaders respect President Barack Obama, this is down from 2010 and 2009. However, Obama's current position on this measure is more positive than was the case during most of the terms of Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.
Quote:
Sixty percent of Democrats say the U.S. is viewed favorably around the world, compared with 45% of Republicans and 46% of independents.
Majority of Americans Say World Leaders Respect Obama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies