Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2011, 10:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
It took the idiot George W. Bush 7 years of his term to not catch bin Laden. In the meantime, he wasted US lives and treasure in Iraq where bin Laden WAS NOT. It only took Pres. Obama 2 years to catch bin Laden. Why do Republicans keep electing idiots into office?

Now Trump is demanding to see bin Laden's death certificate!
You DO realize Bush used the same brave troops that obama used. I mean, it's not like either president went out looking in every cave themselves for UBL.

The same troops hunting and doing special ops for Bush are the same ones used by obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Thanks President Bush for rebuilding our military into a strong, intelligent group who has defended our nation from these people for the last 10 years.

Thanks President Bush for knowing this man was bad news and starting the fight to find him and allowing our military to rebuild after Clinton nearly destroyed it.

Thanks President Bush for seeing the threat OBL was and preparing us to find him some day and to protect US citizens from terrorist.

We have had more attacks on US soil since Bush left but I am confident when we get another President who can actually make a decent decision like Bush did to rebuild our military that we can protect ourselves once again as the current occupier in the WH seems to not care about protecting Americans on our own soil.

Thanks President Bush!
It is just to bad that he got distracted with Iraq. He may have been able to get him if only he had learned to FOCUS.

310 posts, read 1,160,304 times
Yes it is good news that the mastermind of the attacks on 9/11 is dead. But, the real question is how will Al Queda react to this? Will there be attacks on Americans as retaliation by Al Queda?

Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,962 times
OK, when Clinton didn't pull the trigger with the drones and Bin Laden got away WHO DID you right wing pukes blame, the special op's guys or Clinton? if you blamed clinton then you have to credit obama NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
I'll give him a tad of partial credit for telling them to do it- but the bulk (99%) should go to the Special Operations team that got him. I want pictures, video from the drones/aircraft cameras, you name it- I want it.

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
THAT'S RIGHT OBAMA GOT OSAMA!!!!! OBAMA 2012!!!!!!! President Obama DID WHAT BUSH WISHED HE COULD'VE DONE!!!! Bush the White President with the Birth Certificate...short form LOL

TEAPARTYERS/BIRTHERS ADD THAT TO Obama's BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!! RACE BLACK, BIRTH OF ORIGIN:USA ACCOMPLISHMENT: HARVARD SCHOLAR, ATTORNEY FROM HARVARD LAW, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND KILLED OSAMA BIN LINDEN in HIS FIRST TERM ....RE-ELECTED 2 TERMS...FIRST BLACK MAN IN HISTORY TO EVERY DO WHAT BUSH COULDN'T !!!!!! OBAMA 2012

VIVA OBAMA!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA....THANK YOU TO ALLLLLLLL THE TROOPS ABROAD!!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE!!!!

I pray God's protection over all our troops and I pray they can come back home now!!!! I LOVE OUR MEN and WOMEN SERVING OUR country!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
I'll repeat... didn't Obama just keep up what Bush started?

2,879 posts, read 7,778,755 times
Drunk, go put on your sailor suit, you might get a chance to kiss a girl for the first time.

95 posts, read 141,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Back handed compliment The RWNJs can not stand it! President Obama stayed the course and got it done!!

Perhaps you forgot to mention the troops that paid in blood & time toward this effort, since this war started.

7,572 posts, read 9,018,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Ashame politics is ruining one of the most important days in our Nation's history. I don't give a da^* who is President, OUR TROOPS GOT THE SON OF A B!T*H !!! Now all who have died because of this scumbag thier death was not in vain. CONGRATS TO OUR TROOPS AND THE OTHER COUNTRIES WHOSE TROOPS HELPED, THANK YOU!!!! That to me is what we all should be saying.
I couldn't agree more. Why do these threads always have to deteriorate?

Oh, and no dancing virginians for Obl - his hiney is toast by now where he is.

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Bush laid the foundation for today's great news.
See I told you that the GOP would say this, haha.

Quote:
Bush authorized drone strikes in Pakistan, just like obama.
Obama increased the use of drones tremendously since taking office, placing emphasis on their accuracy, and going about this much more methodically than Bush ever could have dreamed of. It was OBAMA who ordered this attack where OBL was killed, not Bush.

Quote:
The same tools used by Bush and criticized by the Left are being used by obama and hailed by the Left.
You may create strawmans to tear down, but nobody can hear you over the cheering right now. Americans are filling into the street to cheer this victory and OUR PRESIDENT OBAMA.

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
I'm hitting the streets tonight to demand an end to our intervention in Afghanistan. Who's with me?

YouTube - Cricket Sound
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies