Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I wonder if those at HuffPo and here realize Rush was not at all serious, especially about the "decision" obama made to do a special ops instead of bombing? He was laughing his butt off about that today, as if obama is the only one who could have, would have thought of that when he's in a room filled with military personnel.

He WAS sincere about congratulating obama...for continuing Bush's policies that led to OBL.
Apparently Rush ate too many sour grapes for breakfast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,246,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Too funny, I hope Dem politicians promote the same type of non sense. Nothing would get them kicked out of office faster. Please, please Dems make this a partisan issue.
Hello! Have you seen the threads that have been started since the announcement? 9 of 10 were started by the regular wingers on here, and each have the same tire, old anti-Obama agenda. "bush gets credit" blah, blah, blah, He used the word "I" too many times, blah, blah, blah, "it's not Obama, it's the military", blah, blah, blah, and my favorite....."he should thank Bush" hehehhehehehehhehehehe Or, did you see the thread started after the announcement that the President was going to speak to the American people? Did you see the anti-Obama BS that the regular retards on here made?

So yeah. Who really is turning this into a partisan tornado? Each day I read another retarded republican's twisted view makes me realize just how pitiful they have become. It's sad, but I'm glad those poor, pitiful birdbrains are NOT my blood.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,246,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I wonder if those at HuffPo and here realize Rush was not at all serious, especially about the "decision" obama made to do a special ops instead of bombing? He was laughing his butt off about that today, as if obama is the only one who could have, would have thought of that when he's in a room filled with military personnel.

He WAS sincere about congratulating obama...for continuing Bush's policies that led to OBL.
Rush LImpbrains has zero credibility. He's nothing more than an exceedingly fat, bald, ugly, old dope head with a mouth as big as his fat belly. He's grotesque. Absolutely grotesque.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:07 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,543,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What did you expect? He can't hide his disappointment seeing Obama succeed. He was almost crying.
In terms of Rush and compliments for Obama, you're not going to get any better than this- actually I think Rush did a decent job in at least giving a few "atta boy's" towards Obama, even if he was biting his bottom lip and clenching his fists while doing it. He then returned to the "make Obama a one term president" script, which I don't fault him- it's his show and he's got sponsors who put big bucks behind him to do that...

Old 05-02-2011, 09:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I just heard as I didn't watch him. Glad to see that he is still a self serving.....
I waited more than an hour for his speech and wasn't about to go to bed after he allowed the TV people to talk about it all before he did it. He is always late with those things, but a whole hour?

Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I waited more than an hour for his speech and wasn't about to go to bed after he allowed the TV people to talk about it all before he did it. He is always late with those things, but a whole hour?
How about Bush being 8 years late in getting Osama? Oh wait, Bush never did get Osama!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Limpbot is a a bald, grotesquely ugly, obese thug who has never done anything other than blow dope and run his mouth. Unfortunately, that's the mentality that American wingnuts idolize, so they've made this grotesque, dope head a millionaire.
You sound like one jealous person. Right?

Old 05-02-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Turns out the Limbaugh was really just being sarcastic, one has to listen to or read the transcript to get the sarcasm that Limbaugh was dishing. Too bad for Limbaugh, he proved he has no class at all and is obviously and dangerously obsessed with Obama, like most rabid racists.
Did you just call me a rabid racist, Mike? I may not like Obama but his race has nothing at all to do with it. Oh well, you folks think that anyone who doesn't like the man is a racist so go ahead and call me whatever you want to.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Rush LImpbrains has zero credibility. He's nothing more than an exceedingly fat, bald, ugly, old dope head with a mouth as big as his fat belly. He's grotesque. Absolutely grotesque.
I hope you never see me because I am what I call fat and bald. Most people don't consider me either fat or ugly but you surely would. I will try to make sure that I see you first if we almost meet.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
How about Bush being 8 years late in getting Osama? Oh wait, Bush never did get Osama!
Bush didn't know where he was and Obama did for nearly a year. Better yet, Bush didn't tell us he would tell us about bin Laden at a certain hour and then wait more than an hour to get it done. I knew he would be late but not that late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies