Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2011, 09:16 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times

Advertisements

So the white and those who work in Washington have all kinds of different stories on when it happened and for some reason we found ourselves dumping the body at sea. OK assume all this happened as the white house is claiming and completely kept this mission to themselves why do we have different stories. Also why is it other people in the government have said Osama has been dead for years.

I would also like to know how within 20 minutes of the leak to the news media all those people showed up in front of the white house PREPARED WITH SIGNS and some guy was wearing a USA printed t-shirt it just sounds and looks staged.
Also for 6 years he lived at this location.. 6 YEARS!! So in august 2010 the president got intel about this location and it took this long to figure out who was inside.

I think the united states were tipped by Bin Laden and was waiting to be killed to continue this war. To incite his supporters and he wanted to die for the cause anyway. I also think when he saw all the uprising in the middle east he knew this was a good time to continue the inspiration they needed to keep it up.

I think the white house is leaving out some details and honestly with the stuff that has been going on with the economy and what this government does I CAN NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Is Osama dead YES with out a dought. How it happened and when I think are my only real questions and why he was able to live in this location all this time is mind blowing. To think the idiots in Washington and our military have wasted all this money and time in IRAQ and Afghan is truly amazing. Promoting Democracy and neocon has not worked when it actually comes to fighting a war on TERROR!! This make the world safe for democracy has wasted resources and lives. Killing Bin Laden did not come from us searching CAVES it came down to ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE tips and still took 6 years to find him while he lived there all this time. How do we expect to win the war on an idea and or a tactic. We sent billions to Pakistan what did it really get us other then probably helping them protect him. Every time they open their mouth they contradict everything they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 12:00 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
You might have noticed that everything you're complaining about isn't exclusive to the Obama Administration. Quite the contrary, it's been a national epidemic for years.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
You might have noticed that everything you're complaining about isn't exclusive to the Obama Administration. Quite the contrary, it's been a national epidemic for years.
Oh I know i'm not just blaming Obama

Old 05-03-2011, 02:01 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
What does it really matter, for some people, the truth can hit them smack in the face, and they still will fail to believe it as fact. You will always have those who will doubt, even with his DNA and Pictures of a Dead Bin Laden, some will still doubt, it will always be this way. Then you will have the wacko conspiracy theories out there, that is all we need!

Old 05-03-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What does it really matter, for some people, the truth can hit them smack in the face, and they still will fail to believe it as fact. You will always have those who will doubt, even with his DNA and Pictures of a Dead Bin Laden, some will still doubt, it will always be this way. Then you will have the wacko conspiracy theories out there, that is all we need!

Conspiracy and truth between our government and the line between facts and reality are have completely blurred.

When government lies and truth and common sense are no longer considered hopeful aspirations let the conspiracy theories continue.

WHY DID THEY DUMP THE BODY in the OCEAN.
That makes no sense and you just shot the man in the head and killed him. Do you think you are going to offend muslims more if we can take more time to examine the body who cares what they think.

Why do you believe the government they lie all the time and we catch them all the time.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:09 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Conspiracy and truth between our government and the line between facts and reality are have completely blurred.

When government lies and truth and common sense are no longer considered hopeful aspirations let the conspiracy theories continue.

WHY DID THEY DUMP THE BODY in the OCEAN.
That makes no sense and you just shot the man in the head and killed him. Do you think you are going to offend muslims more if we can take more time to examine the body who cares what they think.

Why do you believe the government they lie all the time and we catch them all the time.
Why not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies