Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 03:04 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
These accusations of racism are getting more ridiculous by the day. Soon you can't say anything about Obama without being called a racist.
You can say whatever you want about Obama or any other person you hate but you cant say it and pretend its not what it is. Calling him an ape or monkey is racist. Saying he is only qualified to be a janitor or shoe shiner or Porter are all racist statements. Deal with it. Or you could try to use the same attacks against him that you would a white democrat President and see if thats works out for you. It will be allot better then all the remarks that are based on his race not his politics. People need to stop being cowards. Say exactly what you are thinking when you comment on Obama and don't apologize or spin it. Just asking for some honesty from closet racist is all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 03:07 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You can say whatever you want about Obama or any other person you hate but you cant say it and pretend its not what it is. Calling him an ape or monkey is racist.

So what was it when George W. Bush was called a monkey? Just an insult?

Yeah riiiight.

We all know it is only racism when it comes from a CAUCASIAN person. The race card is old and overused.

"I am black/asian/latino, someone called me stupid! They are racist!" No, hmm maybe they called you stupid because you happen to be stupid!

Have you ever thought about that from that perspective or would that just ruin your racism agenda?

Last edited by KickAssArmyChick; 05-03-2011 at 03:23 PM..

Old 05-03-2011, 03:11 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Obama is better suited to a life in academia. He is more an intellectual than he is a leader. I'm glad he has some good military advisers but I sure can't much for his choices of advisers in other areas.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:21 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Just pretend like you don't recognize the racial undertones that are constantly used to criticize Obama. If Hillary becomes President and someone says she should be in the kitchen would that not be a chauvinist remark? So then hidden racist remarks should and will by me be called out no matter how mad it makes certain powers that be.
Whoa, cowboy. You didn't get the "janitor"/"cleans up Dub's mess" link? Get it? Cleaning.... janitor.....??? Janitors clean.... the thread title claims Obama is "cleaning" a mess???

I have to give you credit. You seem to find racism where nobody else does. It's like that 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon thingy connecting the dots. Do you intentionally read posts looking for racist postings?

Old 05-03-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
So what was it when George W. Bush was called a monkey? Just an insult?

Yeah riiiight.

We all know it is only racism when it comes from a CAUCASIAN person. The race card is old and overused.
If you cant the difference in calling a white person a monkey and calling a black person that you don't want to see it. List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you call Obama a dirt bag that is not racist.

If you call him a super dummy that is not racist.

If you use some racial stereo type then it is racist.

By the way blacks are constantly called out for racist remarks as they should be.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Obama is better suited to a life in academia. He is more an intellectual than he is a leader. I'm glad he has some good military advisers but I sure can't much for his choices of advisers in other areas.
Perfectly legitimate criticism.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:27 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Well, a few more points for the Big O.........he does it again.

We are lucky as a nation to have Obama as the Head of this country.
Once again????

Has 0bama fixed something, that the rest of us have not noticed???

If you are referring to shooting OBL in the head, OBL was a left over problem that the concerted efforts of the Clinton, Bush and 0bama admins worked together on to tackle. I know the sycophantic, 0bama left thinks 0bama's magnificence alone, was responsible, but you guys are just hopeless, partisan Kool-aid drinkers.

0bama and you guys trying to claim all the credit would be like Richard Nixon claiming all the credit for the moon landing, and expecting a bump in the polls in July '69 from the lunar landing.

First off, 0bama's own speech made it clear that they knew where OBL was staying at since around August of 2010, and like he always does, 0bama dithered until May of 2011.

I guess 0bama wanted to add OBL death to the many other leftest celebrations on May 1st.

Marxist's and Communist's 'International Workers' Day"

...and

The pro-illegal immigration "May Day March"

Old 05-03-2011, 03:29 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
Quote:
If you cant the difference in calling a white person a monkey and calling a black person that you don't want to see it. List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you call Obama a dirt bag that is not racist.

If you call him a super dummy that is not racist.

If you use some racial stereo type then it is racist.

By the way blacks are constantly called out for racist remarks as they should be.

ZZZZZzzzz.

It reminds me of something that happened a while ago.
A white woman was beat up by 2 black women and nobody called it a race/hate crime until news surfaced that the "white woman" was actually a transsexual.

How do you explain that?!

I guess people just see what they want to see.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Whoa, cowboy. You didn't get the "janitor"/"cleans up Dub's mess" link? Get it? Cleaning.... janitor.....??? Janitors clean.... the thread title claims Obama is "cleaning" a mess???

I have to give you credit. You seem to find racism where nobody else does. It's like that 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon thingy connecting the dots. Do you intentionally read posts looking for racist postings?
Blacks no matter how skilled or qualified at a certain time in history would go in to get jobs and be told "I cant give you that position but I have an opening for a janitor". So calling Obama a janitor or saying he should be a janitor at the WH instead of President is racist. And I don't care if that is what he meant,just say it,stop trying hide it and hope the people who think the same will get it.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:33 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post

The lives of some on the left are steeped in racism, they live, breath and spew it day in/out, the see it around every corner and bush, and over hear it in every word spoken around them. They find racism when you and I don't, because they are racists, and they think everyone else is too. They can't believe that other people live their lives without the spectre of racism and bigotry looming over them 24/7. It's really sad and pathetic, the lives those people must live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies