Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 05:04 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,664,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
So, the military did precisely what you wish: they buried him quietly in an undisclosed location. Done. Glad we agree.

As to your other point - we are a nation beholden to the principles of religious freedom. They are an amorphic, rogue shady collection of groups around the world. We should hold ourselves to a far higher standard, which includes taking small, easy steps to respect religious traditions.
No they didn't. The tried to appease the enemy. Or fool us. Take your pick. He should have been brought here.

I don't do religion. They were taking steps to respect religious tradition for the freedom of religion, nor because we hold ourselves to a higher standard ( which is pretty funny) they did it to either fool us, or appease the enemy and hopefully cushion the blow. It is not going to work, they think they know us better than that. We enter a foreign country, shoot their leader in the head, along with his son and others, take his body and then all of a sudden start respecting their religious rights? No dont think so. My son is in the Army, brother, Marines , Dad and Uncle both navy. My brother has been there in the fighting, knows what they do what they say and how they feel about us. They think something is fishy ( no pun intended), as do I.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 05:06 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
Where's the death certificate??? Show us the death certificate!!!!

Old 05-03-2011, 05:06 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,681,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Who ****ing cares about appealing the enemy? I want tests. I want proof. I want pictures.

I can just hope they stuffed his mouth with bacon before dumping him in the sea.
You'll get your damned pictures. And then probably start shrieking that they are fakes.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:07 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,664,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
You'll get your damned pictures. And then probably start shrieking that they are fakes.
Not if they don't looked photo shopped.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:10 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I hope they do release the pictures. There's enough evidence from social networks that the conflict happened, but I'm just saying that I don't think seeing pictures will do anything but flame the conspiracy nuts into even crazier ideas.
Any evidence is more defensible than none at all.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:13 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Great. Who told them it was OK to bury him at sea?

Osama bin Laden's burial at sea: critics range from 9/11 families to militants. - CSMonitor.com

Quote:
But in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country, the country's highest Islamic body condemned the burial at sea, Agence France-Presse reports.

Rosaleen Tallon, the sister of a New York firefighter who died in the 9/11 attacks, said that the burial at sea "denied people like her the guarantee of seeing a body and knowing without a shadow of a doubt that Bin Laden was dead," the Los Angeles Times reports.
Good question op. Why the RUSH?

Old 05-03-2011, 05:14 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,681,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Not if they don't looked photo shopped.
Somehow I have a feeling that it's going to look photoshopped to a lot of people.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:15 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,699,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, you wouldn't, you're all in with obama.

There are many at home and abroad who will not believe a word out of his mouth without concrete proof.
There were people who wouldn't believe a word out of Bush's mouth either. So what? There are radical extremists on both ends of the political spectrum. We don't need to take them seriously or appease their every neurotic impulse of distrust.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:15 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Where's the death certificate??? Show us the death certificate!!!!
The long form!!!

Old 05-03-2011, 05:16 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Of course they'll be fakes. Making fun of those who don't fall for the government line won't change the obvious fact that the body was gotten rid of immediately to make sure nobody could prove it WASN'T OBL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies