Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 09:28 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,104,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
He had a part in it.

Nothing that big is just one person or, one point in time.
Yes I think most people know he had a part in the mission along with many others.

Seems Palin does not realize that little fact

I have noticed people too mixing up the name obama osama
even the news is reports just are putting bin laden vs osama bin laden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 09:31 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Not just wrong, but downright rude. She has no class at all.
Since when is being yourself, rude?

Old 05-04-2011, 09:33 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,186,581 times
PALIN spelled backwards----DUMB

Old 05-04-2011, 09:50 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Then why do the leftie's keep bring her up?
Beacuse everyone likes a train-wreck when noone gets hurt?

Old 05-04-2011, 09:54 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
I'm not a lefty, I just think she is an embarrassment to our entire political system.
she is not a politician in the political system, she is a private citizen

Old 05-04-2011, 10:29 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Like how a friend of mine put it:
"Thanking Obama for the death of Bin Laden is like thanking Ronald McDonald when you get an extra cheeseburger in your bag...Its the guy at the counter you should be thanking not the clown on the bag".

The people who actually got it done are the ones who should be given credit...but instead of showing appreciation to our Military people keep fighting over this issue back and forth.

Bush did not find and capture Saddam. Obama did not find and kill Osama Bin Laden.

For 7 years we had a president that was doing business with the bin laden family and did everything to protect them. We have a president that made it the #1 objective and through the efforts of the intelligence network and the seals that actually did the deed The task was accomplished. to say the president didn't start this ball rolling is simply wanting to gloss over the truth because it doesn't support narrow minded views.

Palin shows everytime she opens her mouth she is a twit. Regardless what the bimbo says Obama caused this to unfold. Bush had nothing to do with it well other than he ignored the threats and didn't prevent 9/11 from happening.

I don't think anyone fails to recognize this was largely from the study of someone whose names will never be known, probably a CIA agent that likely put the pieces together. We realize the Seals were the ones in harms way. But we also know with out the direction of the President it would not have happened.

Hats off to all those that took part, thankfully they were not harmed and another mess has been cleaned up.... with more to come

Old 05-04-2011, 11:11 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,082,084 times
In reality I think she couldn't afford the sound bites we'd hear of her praising Obama being shown over and over again when she decides to run in the next election for president. That wouldn't be good now would it.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I see. So her head was down because she was looking at her hand where she jotted down the name of the president of the us, just so she wouldn't get it wrong..and it wasn't there!

Right.
Talk about someone making excuses..!

I only heard one person make that 'mistake' and that was glen beck, with his carfully orchestrated "kill Obama..I mean Osama" on his monday evening ramble.

YouTube - Ted Kennedy calling Barak Obama, Osama Bin Laden.Funny!!!

YouTube - Reporters Confuse Osama with Obama

Old 05-04-2011, 11:25 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
I'll say one thing for her, at least this ignorant delusional hillbilly is consistent.

In remarks about Osama bin Laden, Sarah Palin omits Obama's name - latimes.com (http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-palin-bin-laden-remarks-20110503,0,4220829.story - broken link)
Maybe she forgot to write "Obama" on her hand?

Old 05-04-2011, 11:33 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
And now that Sarah Palin has spoken, all we need is to hear the final, authoritative word from Donald Trump...then we can get back to the royal wedding (or Dancing with the Stars, whichever you prefer)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies