Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 07:09 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,525,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Well y'see this Internet thing is bigger than just CDF, so while I don't have any posts from here, I have seen a few on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not gonna pull up each individual one, I know I'm not lying and that's good enough for me, not really interested in satisfying the demands of a random person on the internet.
Post the ones from Facebook and Twitter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 07:51 PM

515 posts, read 716,910 times
Obammy's announcement of the end of Osama was jaw droppingly stunning for two reasons; first the obvious and secondly that he made it sound like he had gone in there himself with his six guns ablazing!

The nerve of the fool jerk to take credit for the work of brave (and smart) men!

It's my bet that he spent the next few hours trying to explain to all his arab buddies that it was not his fault!

Old 05-03-2011, 07:54 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,906,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
Obammy's announcement of the end of Osama was jaw droppingly stunning for two reasons; first the obvious and secondly that he made it sound like he had gone in there himself with his six guns ablazing!

The nerve of the fool jerk to take credit for the work of brave (and smart) men!

It's my bet that he spent the next few hours trying to explain to all his arab buddies that it was not his fault!
... and all the while pointing his finger in the direction of George Bush ..

Old 05-03-2011, 08:23 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
If true, what a bombshell. Apparently obama did need months + 16 hours to pull the trigger, so maybe it is true.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:26 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,696,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If true, what a bombshell. Apparently obama did need months + 16 hours to pull the trigger, so maybe it is true.
I believe the military/CIA first approached him about finally carrying something out in March. I'm surprised it only took this long after that; they could not mess this (apparently scr3w this is a banned word?) mission up.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:29 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,935,593 times
Elsewhere in the same site is another story claiming that the whole thing is a sham by an Obama desperate for ratings and Obama (this time its his mess) is going to be sorry (and look like a fool) when Bin Laden (who isn't really dead) starts killing again. Slander and Libel so bold make my hair stand on end. Truly we are also in the age of Photoshop with the truth. That is how you will be able to identify the wingnuts. Fools rush (with scissors) where level thinking angels fear to tread. Thats all I'm saying in this thread.

H

Old 05-03-2011, 08:38 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,989,449 times
Default Wow!

If it wasn't a blog quoting an anonymous source, I never would have believed it!

Thanks for the laugh! Something tells me you're actually ignorant enough to believe such baseless drivel...

Old 05-03-2011, 08:49 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,906,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
If it wasn't a blog quoting an anonymous source, I never would have believed it!

Thanks for the laugh! Something tells me you're actually ignorant enough to believe such baseless drivel...
Obama Hesitated to Issue Osama Bin Laden Kill Order: Leon Panetta took the Helm | Money Watch Finance

Old 05-03-2011, 09:21 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,789,104 times
Your second link is sourcing your first link. Is there independent confirmation of your original source?

A quote from your second link...
Quote:
One source indicated she is threatening resignation. I find that unlikely given my strong belief she needs the protection afforded her by the Oval Office and its immense powers to delay and eventually terminate investigations back in Chicago, but we shall see.

From Socyberty | Society on the Web

Old 05-03-2011, 09:37 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,709,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post

No he didn't. Limbaugh told his dittoheads to think that, but it's not true. Listen - actually listen - to what Obama says. He gives all the credit to the appropriate people and uses "I" primarily when saying that he was briefed and such. The only time he doesn't is when he accurately says that the attack was launched under his direction.

The reality is that Obama gave him clear directives to pursue bin Laden. He's been involved in this operation since the beginning. The lies you all believe are just astounding.

Last edited by Bluefly; 05-03-2011 at 09:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies