Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 05:48 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
I want to believe but every day the white house flubs something new , just show the pictures . Is that to much to ask ?
You should call me names because they say they have proof then they wont show it ? AGAIN !
Nope, I read your posts, you hate Obama with a white hot hatred that I can't understand. That's a lot of energy directed at someone else.

You have no right to the photos. They're classified, probably highly classified and you have no need to know.
I have a pretty high clearance and it's none of my business, either.

Quote:
This is not calling names ?
And the 75% of Americans who believe that the murder of JFK are called "conspiracy nuts." They should have saved the term for this bunch of crackpots.
I am asking Obama to stop making this into a controversy . Why say you will show proof and then not do it . I think there is hours of tape and many views of Bil Laden's death . To show the American people 60 seconds worth would send op a cheer !Obama is turning this bad .
Let me get this straight: you're posting on CD to request that the President of the USA show a photo because YOU want him to do so, consequences be darned.
You're saying that people who believe in conspiracies that you don't are crackpots, but that your approved conspiracy theories are all valid.
Do I have this right?

BTW, the period (.) signifies the end of a sentence or thought and is placed at the end of a sentence without spaces. I learned that in first grade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 08:57 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
There are some people that think O will pay their gas and house payments.

I do not know anyone who believes that. I cannot find anyone that has made a post suggesting the president of the United States is going to make their gas payments or their mortgage payments. I think you are misinformed. There are some programs such as LIHEAP that helps subsidize people who have been laid off their jobs that will contribute to their winter heating bills after they are approved from an application process. Such programs have been put in place by county, state and federal agencies and are supported by both Republicans and Democrats, the same as Unemployment Compensation or Medicare.

There are some people that think O is the greatest messianic president to ever exist.

It think that is a ridiculous fantasy; no body I know believes such a thing and I live in a city where Obama won overwhelmingly. It's more like "picking the lesser of two evils" as most of us are distrustful of ALL politicians. I challenge you to reference a post where someone states that Obama is "the greatest messianic president to ever exist"! Sheesh.

There are some people that believe spending borrowed money will create jobs. And when that runs out, borrow more.

I am opposed to the concept of spending borrowed money for anything; that is why I have 0 balances on my credit card and I pay no interest. In times of an emergency - such as if you have to get your child to the hospital and pay upfront - then you have no option but to pay it. Some people need to buy a house so they get a mortgage and now find they will be paying off a debt for 30 years. Some people feel the recession of 2008 necessitated a program to stimulate the economy; both Presidents Bush and Obama supported this. I see the problems and am personally skeptical of this strategy.

There are some people that believe O is a center right governing politician.

Some people are misinformed, but that does not make them conspiracy theorists.

My bad......these are fantasies, not conspiracies.
Personally I try to understand the issues from different points of view. I am opposed to the uncivil and hate-mongering diatribes of ideologues who seem to be intolerant of any political philosophy that does not agree with their own.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:19 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Nothing President Obama does is right, nothing.
To date, he has done one thing right (sort of) and that was giving Osama the old double-tap.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:20 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Personally I try to understand the issues from different points of view. I am opposed to the uncivil and hate-mongering diatribes of ideologues who seem to be intolerant of any political philosophy that does not agree with their own.

Democrats annoy me as well.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:28 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Nope, I read your posts, you hate Obama with a white hot hatred that I can't understand. That's a lot of energy directed at someone else.

The same hatred you have for Bush and Cheney? That's odd.
You have no right to the photos. They're classified, probably highly classified and you have no need to know.
I have a pretty high clearance and it's none of my business, either.

We as American taxpayers have every right to see those photos. There is NOTHING classified or secret about them. It is public knowledge at this poiint isn't it?

Let me get this straight: you're posting on CD to request that the President of the USA show a photo because YOU want him to do so, consequences be darned.

What more consequences could there be? Obama already admitted he was killed in cold blood since he wasn't armed. Not that I care, but the Muslims do. What about Obama threatening to release 2,000 photos of Abu Ghraib? (whoever you spell it). Wouldn't those also do harm?
You're saying that people who believe in conspiracies that you don't are crackpots, but that your approved conspiracy theories are all valid.
Do I have this right?

BTW, the period (.) signifies the end of a sentence or thought and is placed at the end of a sentence without spaces. I learned that in first grade.
Oh please....
Post in red.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:16 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
I dont care about any photo's..I know he is dead

what concerns me is that the admin changes its story every 3 minutes

Old 05-07-2011, 07:14 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Why can't we just ship ALL of the Obama bashers somewhere so that they can whine to their hearts content and leave the rest of us patriotic Americans alone. I vote for either the wilds of Alaska or maybe just pack them all into Orange County CA.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:28 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Quote:
To much was made over the Birth Certificate because Obama didn't just show it .
Come on Obama ! Don't turn this bad , I wish we got to see the dead body as proof bud for Gods sake show the pictures . Please put out the video tape .

Must we beg for every piece of info ?

Obama is throwing a party for himself at ground zero Thursday , with his choice of 911 families and proof Bin Laden is dead ... no .
What you get is his royal highness Obama.
The GOP is so so bitter,
as their 2012 chances go down the ****ter.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:43 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Why can't we just ship ALL of the Obama bashers somewhere so that they can whine to their hearts content and leave the rest of us patriotic Americans alone. I vote for either the wilds of Alaska or maybe just pack them all into Orange County CA.
House them with the Bush Bashers and Palin Haters.

Call it America.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:59 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Nothing President Obama does is right, nothing.
You got that right....! Problem soon to be solved. One terriorst in the sea, the other one to be voted out of office next year..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies