Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2011, 10:56 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times

Advertisements

The War Room
Obama: "Okay people, lets get this show on the road. Somebody fill me in on what we have so far."
CIA Director Pannetta:" Well sir. We thought we'd swoop in with helicopters and kill Obama in a lightning raid."
Obama( looking at a firefight on a computer screen and angry) " Is this going on now? I didn't auhtorize any action yet."
Pannetta; " No sir, thats the game Half Life. I brought it to give you an idea what it will look like."
Obama: "Oh, okay." ( Joe Biden begins to play the game)
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:" I still like the idea of surrounding the place with tanks."
Join Cheifs Chairman Admiral Mullen:" And have another Waco on our hands?"
Obama: "Yeah, Hillary. Stick to capturing little cuban boys, okay?"
Hillary: " Well don't blame me if a helicopter goes down and we pull a Jimmy Carter." ( looking smug)
Obama: " Okay when will all this go down?"
Mullen: "We figured on early Friday morning, sir."
Obama; No good. we'll be watching the Royal Wedding that morning. How about Sunday?"
Mullen: "Won't you be in church, Mr. president?"
Obama( laughing, everybody laughing) " Okay enough joking around."
Bush( climbing in through window, carrying a six pack of beer): " Hey, you guys started without me, what gives?"
Obama( looking flustered): "Oh Hi, Duhbya, no we just started a little early to get a few things out of the way."
Bush:" Okay, then. Hey listen. When you catch him I say we haul him back here and we hang the sonnabitch and charge admission."
Hillary: "We can't do that. We have to have a trial. A civil trial."
( everybody moaning)
Bush: Aww, no. Listen. I got me a big old tree on the ranch in Crawford. We can string him up right there and then hit him with sticks like he's a big ugly old pinata.' ( motioning like he's hitting something )
Obama: " Moslem law would never allow that. if I may quote the koran.... ( pulling out a koran from his desk to read)
Bush: "Aww forget that gobbledygook, poindexter. If you don't want to do it right, you may as well just shoot him and dump his body in the ocean."
( everybody nodding in agreement, agreeing)
Bush: "What, I was just kidding."
Hillary: "Well what do we do with him?"
Mullen: " We go in and shoot him."
Pannetta: Well this will be on tape so we can't just shoot him. he may try to surrender."
Mullen: "Just say he looked dangerous."
Hillary: "What if he is alseep or on the toilet?"
Mullen: Still shoot him. You don't know what he has on him."
Biden( looking bored): "What if he's naked. Our sources say he sleeps naked."
(Hillary looks up interested)
Mullen: "Okay, if he's naked we capture him alive. But only if he's naked."
Bush: But I want pictures of him dead. I got a whole album of Saddam dead at home. Here, I keep one in my wallet."
Obama; (looking squeamish): "Maybe later."
Pannetta: We thought there'd be no pictures. it might enrage the moslem street."
Obama: "And just what is THAT supposed to mean?"
Panetta: Just that if we leave room open for conspiracy theories, it can act as a diversion to keep the people distracted.
Obama: "Oh, somke and mirrors. like with my birth certificate."
Hillary: " or Whitewater"
Bush " or my service records"
Everybody laughing( fade out)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,461 times
Not bad!

But, back in the real world, I think Obama will have to release The OBL Story 6.2 before SNL would think about stepping in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies