Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 01:56 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
What do you think would happen if the photos show that he was shot in the back of the head? I think a big reason for the block of the photo release is that a picture of someone's face is useless for identification purposes when their forehead has been replaced with an exit wound.
Nope that would be an ENTRY wound genius!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
And I've had literally dozens of them say it straight to my face, and read many other accounts that corroborate my experience.

Where at your Mosque that you pray to Allah at?

Old 05-06-2011, 01:57 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,921,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Glad I was able to visit, study, and enjoy London before it became Londonistan. Sad really. Political Islam must not florish in the USA. Sharia must not be allowed the inroads into our judiciary as it has in Great Britain.
Your comment displays a remarkable ignorance of present day London and of the three legal systems in use in the UK today.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:59 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,129,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Where at your Mosque that you pray to Allah at?
I think you need to grow up a little if this conversation is going to continue.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
With all the idiots i know of who truly did not believe that Osama was dead, put it to rest please. I did, and do now think with what is now going on in the Muslim Countries, that a picture would of not eased tensions, on the contrary, i think matters would be much worse, Looking at the corpse of their dead slain leader. That would royally **** them off even more. Now we are in a no win situation, because these idiots, will continue on with the ways of the wayward leader. I doubt they will let this pass, without some sort of retaliation. We need to be on high alert.
Oh please, idiots? I'm glad you are the authority of all what is true. We are wimps if we are afraid to release a photo and that's the truth. If they want to get out of hand about it, then we need to level them FOR GOOD! We need to stop playing girly games with these animals, they WILL NEVER STOP and we are helping them along by cowering to them. I say we make an announcement to the world that if they start killing people over this we will hold their governments responsible and wipe them out. That would put the fear back where it needs to be, on them! I swear, this country is getting more pathetic by the day. We ARE what Holder said we were... "A nation of cowards". That is just sad.........

Old 05-06-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I think you need to grow up a little if this conversation is going to continue.
lol

Old 05-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Nope that would be an ENTRY wound genius!

Hey idiot, reading comprehension is your friend.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Your comment displays a remarkable ignorance of present day London and of the three legal systems in use in the UK today.
You will notice that every comment from that poster displays what has to be a willful ignorance of everything that doesn't match up with their particular worldview. Facts are for *****-footers, doncha know.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Hey idiot, reading comprehension is your friend.
Yeah, you said he had a giant exit wound in his forehead.

Quote:
I think a big reason for the block of the photo release is that a picture of someone's face is useless for identification purposes when their forehead has been replaced with an exit wound.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:21 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,088,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Yeah ... those democratic rights of free speech, lawful assembly and the right to lawfully protest really suck.

I happen to think there is such a thing as too much freedom. Do i need to make some extreme scenarios for you to see that, since you obviously seem to think openly supporting OBL is OKAY.

When 1% of a population supports someone that murders others, and 99% strongly condemn it, its not OK, its not a matter of opinion, its not about freedom from religion. They are fanatics and animals. I'm not sure if our democratic rights also pertain to animals.

If someone ever rapes a family member of yours, I hope after they serve their jail time they go outside that persons window and taunt them every night. I'll be the first one to say, dude its all good, its free speech, thank goodness for our rights! Come outside so you can high five me then since we'll have a common belief in no such thing as too much freedom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies