Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You In Favor Of Gay Civil Unions?
YES I Am. 64 64.65%
NO I Am Not. 21 21.21%
Undecided. 5 5.05%
No Opinion. 9 9.09%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 05:03 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
...and here we have the tried and true bully tactic of trying to show that dislike of a bully makes the other person the bully and that in fact the bully himself/herself is the victim!

Everything I ever needed to know about life I learned in Kindergarten

And all you can do is call someone a bully because you don't agree with them.

Even though everything I stated was fact.

Seems to me you are working the intellectual capacity of a liberal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 05:04 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,937,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Once again, I said I had no problem with gay marriage.

Gay people are whiners and do need something to whine about.

And more and more gay groups are pushing to have legalized sex with underage boys.
Gay people are whiners.

More and more gay groups are pushing to have legalized sex with underage boys.

I call you out and you keep stating the same old tired crap and going in circles.

Gay people are no more "whiney" than humanity in general.

Gay people do not want to have sex with underage boys at a rate any different than straight men who want to have sex with underage girls. Yet, to assuage your own feelings of insecurity and inferiority to others, you like to believe that and have an inherent need to try and sway others to your beliefs for reinforcement.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:06 AM

Quote:
And all you can do is call someone a bully because you don't agree with them.

Even though everything I stated was fact.

Seems to me you are working the intellectual capacity of a liberal.
Making my point from Post #33 for me. Thank you.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Gay people are whiners.

More and more gay groups are pushing to have legalized sex with underage boys.

I call you out and you keep stating the same old tired crap and going in circles.

Gay people are no more "whiney" than humanity in general.

Gay people do not want to have sex with underage boys at a rate any different than straight men who want to have sex with underage girls. Yet, to assuage your own feelings of insecurity and inferiority to others, you like to believe that and have an inherent need to try and sway others to your beliefs for reinforcement.

Now I have feelings of insecurity and inferiority. LOLS.

And are not you trying to and sway others to your beliefs for reinforcement??????

At least you didn't call me a bully. Maybe you are growing up a bit.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Now I have feelings of insecurity and inferiority. LOLS.

And are not you trying to and sway others to your beliefs for reinforcement??????

At least you didn't call me a bully. Maybe you are growing up a bit.
No, I'm not trying to sway others to my beliefs. I'm just standing up to a bully while I finish my morning coffee on a gorgeous Saturday morning.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:12 AM

Quote:
No, I'm not trying to sway others to my beliefs. I'm just standing up to a bully while I finish my morning coffee on a gorgeous Saturday morning.

Of course you are trying others to your beliefs.

Back to calling me a bully because I don't agree with you. How mature. LOLs.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Really? Lets look at President Obama's safe school czar, shall we:

• “Brewstergate” — the case of a young student, “Brewster,” whom Jennings knew was having sex with an older man he’d met in a bus station restroom.

• “Fistgate” — the case in which Massachusetts public school educators sponsored by GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network — founded and run by Kevin Jennings) instructed children as young as 12 years old on explicit homosexual practices, including such dangerous practices as “fisting.”

• “NAMBLAgate” — Jennings has repeatedly expressed admiration for the late Harry Hay, a member of the Communist Party and one of the most militant homosexuals of the past century. Hay was an icon and sort of “senior statesman” in NAMBLA, the North American Man-Boy Love Association, the militant pederast group.

• “*****Schoolsgate” — Jennings wrote the foreword to *****ing Elementary Education and has admitted that he developed the “anti-bullying” label as a way to present the pro-homosexual agenda as a “safety” issue; Jennings’ GLSEN brigades have subjected millions of school children to forced “*****ing” sessions through various GLSEN-sponsored programs.

• “Act-Upgate” — Jennings is a longtime activist in the militant homosexual group Act-Up, which broke many laws, invaded churches, and physically assaulted clergymen and Christian worshipers. Jennings is notorious for viciously smearing, sometimes in very foul language (both in his writings and speeches) Christians who disapprove of homosexual behavior. He also advocates censoring former homosexuals who warn youngsters against the “gay” lifestyle.

Sounds like a peachy guy. And someone we want to have a position of authority overchildren.
Any of this info can be verified by anyone. But instead I will be called a bully. LOLs.

Apparently they blocked some words on here. The word starts with a Q.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Of course you are trying others to your beliefs.

Back to calling me a bully because I don't agree with you. How mature. LOLs.
Back to implying I'm immature. Next, you'll start calling me a whiner and talking about sex with underage boys again.

As much as I'd love to stick around and see what mud you're going to throw next, I have a real life away from the computer that I must get to.

You and everyone have a great Saturday!

Old 05-07-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Really? Lets look at President Obama's safe school czar, shall we:

• “Brewstergate” — the case of a young student, “Brewster,” whom Jennings knew was having sex with an older man he’d met in a bus station restroom.

• “Fistgate” — the case in which Massachusetts public school educators sponsored by GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network — founded and run by Kevin Jennings) instructed children as young as 12 years old on explicit homosexual practices, including such dangerous practices as “fisting.”

• “NAMBLAgate” — Jennings has repeatedly expressed admiration for the late Harry Hay, a member of the Communist Party and one of the most militant homosexuals of the past century. Hay was an icon and sort of “senior statesman” in NAMBLA, the North American Man-Boy Love Association, the militant pederast group.

• “*****Schoolsgate” — Jennings wrote the foreword to *****ing Elementary Education and has admitted that he developed the “anti-bullying” label as a way to present the pro-homosexual agenda as a “safety” issue; Jennings’ GLSEN brigades have subjected millions of school children to forced “*****ing” sessions through various GLSEN-sponsored programs.

• “Act-Upgate” — Jennings is a longtime activist in the militant homosexual group Act-Up, which broke many laws, invaded churches, and physically assaulted clergymen and Christian worshipers. Jennings is notorious for viciously smearing, sometimes in very foul language (both in his writings and speeches) Christians who disapprove of homosexual behavior. He also advocates censoring former homosexuals who warn youngsters against the “gay” lifestyle.

Sounds like a peachy guy. And someone we want to have a position of authority overchildren.

Apparently they blocked some words on here. The word starts with a Q.
Glad I saw this before I signed off! So...this has to do with gay marriage/civil unions how? BTW, that question is rhetorical as I do have to go. Your anecdotal and hyperbole (verging on outright lies) post proves nothing of your assertions that gays are whiners and will want to have sex with little boys if they are given the right to marry. LOLs.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:36 AM

4,726 posts, read 11,979,752 times
Couple of points. First, these threads always get invaded by one or two ugly right-wing bigots who spread lies that were created by other right-wing bigots in the right-wing blogosphere. Two, I'm not sure that Goldwater died "a liberal" (whatever that overly broad term is supposed to mean); however, Goldwater did say in his old age that the Christian right had ruined the Republican Party. Goldwater was an old fashioned fiscal conservative and foreign policy hawk (though perhaps he learned some lessons from Viet Nam - I don't know). Goldwater seems to have been socially more a libertarian in contrast to the busybody "Christian" right and the pathetic Republican politicians who pander to them in the service of getting votes that will actually go to support the robber barons like the Koch brothers who wish to utterly exploit and crush the working and middle classes in this country. (If that sounds like whining it must be because I'm a gay man -- in a relationship of 36 years duration, married in Canada as soon as it became legal there and now about to enjoy the recognition of being in a civil union in our present State of Delaware ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies