Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2011, 11:06 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,455,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Ironically this guy was one of the pilots...
And your point? Are you making some kind of racist statement? Why would you assume the pilot could not look like him? Are you trying to say one group of Americans is less concerned or should be less concerned with Islamis terrorism than others?

You seem to have some pretty big stereotypes about people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 11:08 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,145,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I really don't understand your rant.

I guess I should ask....do YOU know what happened on Flight 93? .
The real questrion is...Do you really know what happened to Flight 93?

I clearly indicated that I was aware of the struggle on Flight 93 and clearly indicated that I am well aware of the conclusion of Flight 93. Can you read well? It's in my post.

Again, I ask you. What happened to Flight 93? Did they land safely? Did they survive?

Why would you suggest other's put their lives at risk and possibly sacrifice their lives?

Old 05-08-2011, 11:17 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,821,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Probably not... When you live in the land of strangers it's better to dress and act in the custom of that country, and not flaunt what ever it is that will upset locals.

To wear that garb in the USA is only asking for trouble, the same as wearing German WW-2 SS uniforms would be in Germany today. Or the look of a NYC street walker in my mountians.

Now the latter would amuse me, and I would wonder what look the black flies were getting, but it would end about there.

Calling attention to themselves proved to be a waste of their time and resources. I hope they learned their lesson, and this ends.

If not to upset everyone else, wearing 14th century goat hearding garb, what was the point? Wearing that garb in my mountians, just makes my trigger finger itchy.
Do actually know what garb they were wearing?

Would you also tell Jewish people that they should not wear a yarmulke or Christians ministers that they should not wear their collars?

Old 05-08-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhandle View Post
.... it is based on ignorance and fear and the willingness to embrace both.
No, it's based on current/recent factual behaviors and actions by Muslims, as well as a very extensive and consistent history dating back a few thousands of years.

Your comparison to Nazi's ansd Jews is laughable, at best.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:22 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,455,252 times
Lets command that churches should not be build close to kindergartens as well. Because you know, people with a priester's robe are all potential child molesters.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Do actually know what garb they were wearing?

Would you also tell Jewish people that they should not wear a yarmulke or Christians ministers that they should not wear their collars?
When was the last time a Jewish person wearing a yarmulke or Christian minister hijacked a plane or participated in strapping bombs to their bodies and committing mass murder, against Americans or anyone?

Feel free to take your time in answering

Old 05-08-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
When was the last time a Jewish person wearing a yarmulke or Christian minister hijacked a plane or participated in strapping bombs to their bodies and committing mass murder, against Americans or anyone?

Feel free to take your time in answering
Should priests never be allowed around children again?

Old 05-08-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Lets command that churches should not be build close to kindergartens as well. Because you know, people with a priester's robe are all potential child molesters.

That's probably a good idea. Considering that they have proven over and over that they are incapable of controlling their pedophile sexual urges and they certainly are incapable of policing themselves.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Should priests never be allowed around children again?
Probably not. Certainly not in a scenario where they are alone with them. No, not at all.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Probably not. Certainly not in a scenario where they are alone with them. No, not at all.
Should then all men not be allowed around women again because most rapist are men? According to your logic, the answer would be yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies