Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2011, 05:15 PM

1,518 posts, read 3,056,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Firstly, comparing Hitler to Islam/Muslims is absurd. You're not comparing apples to apples.

You can compare Hitler to Stalin or/and Mussolini.
Hitler claimed several times to be doing what he was doing for God. Why shouldn't he be compared to Muslim wars?

I'm not going to address the rest right now because I'm not even sure what angle you're arguing from. You say you're not a Christian and you're obviously not a Muslim. I may have to reread your posts to figure out what exactly your opinion on the original post is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 05:37 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
The muslims? All the muslims? Including the guy in one of my classes? I'll ask him about his plans to "spread lots of American blood around."
The Muslim that attempted to blow all those people up in Oregon at the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony was a student at a local college. He had lived here for years and was a very popular guy on his campus. He was such a good guy everyone wanted to hand around him. He was the life of the party. No one ever had a hint he had evil on his mind and they were shocked when it came out he was the bomber.
That's why I don't trust them, they have patience and will play the game for years to get established so they can do destructive things in this country, much like the 911 bombers who spent years here getting established and educated in how to fly planes.
So ask your Muslim buddies in class. If they are planing on killing you, they probably won't tell you...! So you might not want to be so smug and trusting.
FBI: alleged Christmas tree bomber thought 9/11 'was awesome' - CSMonitor.com

Old 05-08-2011, 07:14 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I NEVER want to fly a plane with a white person again. They're bad news, I can tell.

Do I win the biggest bigot game??
Then don't but do you think the pilot in this incident is white? Is that what you automatically assume?

Old 05-08-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
LOL At some of you white people acting like your s%*t don't stink! Saying a whole religion tells their people to bomb places? Find me that please!!

Do I win the biggest bigot game??
And yes I would say you won the biggest bigot award.

Someone who would right away try to make this about white people, and starts ranting and raving without knowing what the facts are.

Calling it a “Juan Williams thing,” a reference to the fired PBS correspondent who said he was leery of flying with people in Muslim garb, Hooper added, “I think it’s possible the whole bin Laden situation factored into this with heightened sensitivity all around.”

Delta pilot orders Muslim clerics to get off plane at Memphis airport » The Commercial Appeal

Like they say about ASSumptions, they start with.......

Old 05-08-2011, 07:57 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,046 times
The muslin religion has a cancer in it. That cancer wants to destroy us and we have to be careful.....

Old 05-08-2011, 08:03 PM

Especially now with Bin Laden killed and the very high likelihood that Muslims will react in a very hostile way over his death.

It comes down to the fact that the safety and lives of American citizens are far more important than the hurt feelings of some foreigners who choose to dress like terrorists in a time like this. If the imans don't like it, they can always move back home. Egypt and India which is where they are from. Americans first. Again - this is only over some hurt feelings but they should be smart enough to understand why Americans don't trust them.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:42 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And when did anyone dressed in Nazi soldier uniforms and swastikas strap bombs to their bodies and commit mass murder? I would still guess a bunch of people dressed like Nazi soldiers would not be allowed to board a plane.

And what's really odd is the liberals who most object to the display of a Confederate flag will rush to defend Muslims and their symbols of hate.

And not only that - look at the outrage some displayed for Prince Harry's wearing of a Nazi suit for Halloween. Immediately some questioned what that was all about.
What symbol of hate were the two men wearing? A Nehru Jacket is a symbol of hate? [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Old 05-08-2011, 11:50 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Nidal Malik Hasan, at Fort Hood.
Hasan was wearing his Army uniform.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:51 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,848,066 times
You mean to tell me that those black dudes with the bowties are terrorists?....well I know who I won't be buying a bean pie from any time soon

Old 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Muslim Leaders Say U.S. Pilot Refused to Fly With Them Onboard - FoxNews.com

"...dressed in traditional Indian clothing and his traveling companion was dressed in Arab garb, including traditional headgear."

Then they play the victim card:

"It's racism and bias because of our religion and appearance and because of misinformation about our religion." Rahman said. "If they understood Islam, they wouldn't do this."

That's just it - the pilot does understand Islam! Good for him for sticking to his guns and refusing to fly with these troublemakers aboard his plane. If they are living in the US, why would they insist on appearing like they're still in the Middle East? Do they think that's going to get them accepted here?

This will unfairly cost Delta to settle...
As someone not wanting employees to make up their own code of conduct whenever they felt like it as well as interested in the bottom line, I'd fire the pilot in a heartbeat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies