Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 08:30 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
My son told me about five minutes ago that the MSN source he can get on his phone said today that the Muslims are saying that we screwed up with the killing of bin Laden and that they will spread lots of American blood around. Of course, they have been saying that for some time and for some reason most of their attempts, other than Ft. Hood and a couple of others have failed because our people are all working together today, not like when 9/11 took place and the fool rule of the left was in effect.
I didn't know they bypassed security.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 08:31 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No it would be like muslims not renting us a camel to ride.
When I ran a foreign auto shop I threw out a few customers I plain didn't like. There were white I am white.

If I was a pilot no one would get on a plan I flew, if i didn't want them on my plane. A pilot has the responcibility for everyone on his plane, and if he doesn't like someone to include a crying infant he can refuse that person(s) priviledge to get abord, period.
Not if it goes against his employer's policies, no. I guess we'll see the courts play it out.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:31 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
I side with the pilot. This isn't about ALL muslims. This is about a specific instance with specific people.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I side with the pilot. This isn't about ALL muslims. This is about a specific instance with specific people.
Whose only offenses were dressing 'like terrorists' as certain ignorant people would say.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:36 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Not if it goes against his employer's policies, no. I guess we'll see the courts play it out.
If it goes to court maybe..... The woman who's infant cried too much won a free flight. I wonder what that cost her in lawyer fees?

me: I am a rural dweller, and if it quaks like a duck, walks like a duck it must therfore be a duck.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
The muslims? All the muslims? Including the guy in one of my classes? I'll ask him about his plans to "spread lots of American blood around."
LOL.

I'm going to have a few drinks with the one's I know. After they're nice and drunk (because loose lips sink ships), I'll ask them if they have any plans to blow-up anything later tonight. If not, maybe they'll let me have a look under their burqa.

[oh, wait...what burqa?]

Old 05-06-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
What specific thing did they do to alarm the pilot besides looking the way they do? I would understand, and be very concerned, if one of them said to the other, "THIS is the plane we're going blow up so be ready!!"

[but that's doesn't appear to be the case]

Old 05-06-2011, 08:40 PM

just watch out for any white guys at the bar man, they might give you some anthrax:

or put a bomb in your mailbox:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Unabomber_free_image.jpg (broken link)

and definitely don't get into a rental truck being driven by a white guy with a buzz cut:

Old 05-06-2011, 08:41 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Some of the most ignorant and brainwashed people on the planet are on this thread. Only those passengers who felt uncomfortable with the imams were more ignorant

Old 05-06-2011, 08:42 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,103 times
Quote:
Except Israel:

1) Doesn't ban muslims from flying

2) Doesn't subject muslims to extra scrutiny solely on the basis of 'looking muslim'
Whatever they are doing is working. America should have them take over TSA. They have it right. I'd rather hurt someone's feelings, then kill houndreds of innocent people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies