Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 01:54 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarche81 View Post
Does anyone believe we are living in the end of times? Which some call spiritual enlightment
Nope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 01:54 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times
Quote:
Does anyone believe we are living in the end of times? Which some call spiritual enlightment
Who knows????

A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:37 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Who knows????

A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day.
I read and disregarded your post in a split second, but later it seemed like 3 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 22 seconds.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:43 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,772 times
Quote:
Nobody of sound mind and...., well nobody of sound mind!

Old 05-07-2011, 05:54 PM

21 posts, read 27,900 times
i love to read and learn about the lessons of history and books in regards to many subjects. I have noticed that there's a huge correlation between many different prophecies, science and many others that suggest we are living in these times. I do agree however that many previous generations belived the same. 1. In the nasa website you can check an article that speaks about 12/21/2012 before a time of a solar maximun which sends of radition to earth which can wipe out technology (maybe temp who knows), geological records suggest that the earths magnetic fields have shifted in the past (the story of noah in the BIBLE. The ice age) causing major disaster, and we are do for another one soon. Someone (pope prophecys) in the catholic church predicted the names of all the popes until the end of times which he did accurantly for almost three hundred years and the standing pope now is the one he predicted to be the last. If you story acient civilazations like the samerians, they created tablets which describe another planet that is part of our galaxy which has an elictical course and comes around every 25,000.00 years and cause major shifts do to it's gravetanional force. They also have stories identical to the old testiments which speaks on how we were created, except in more detail about who created us. Then you have the commercial aspects of 2012 by mayan calender and the nostradamus, which by the way there's a tape which i saw when i was nine years old speaking about the world trade center and bin laden being caught ten years after this crime. No lie, however no names (BL) were mentained. Then there's the nights templar's, ancient egypt, christ himself spoke many times on his second coming, and there's the book of revelations..

Old 05-07-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
I read and disregarded your post in a split second, but later it seemed like 3 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 22 seconds.
i dont get it.. Yeah time passes, but then again time is just an illusion. There is no such thing as albert E suggested it in this theory of time relativity and quantum physics

Old 05-07-2011, 06:01 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,205,058 times
Waaaal.....at age 75, I am definitely living in the "end times".

Old 05-07-2011, 06:04 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Some people want to believe in "the end".... we call religious nuts, environmental freaks, whatever... they are everywhere, if it makes them "happy" to be idiots... well lets not deprive them of that happiness... they can believe whatever they want... meanwhile, we'll just keep continuing on life...

Old 05-07-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Some people want to believe in "the end".... we call religious nuts, environmental freaks, whatever... they are everywhere, if it makes them "happy" to be idiots... well lets not deprive them of that happiness... they can believe whatever they want... meanwhile, we'll just keep continuing on life...
and you could keep living in ignorance, but you're right is not the end of life, we will continue to be here. Not all of us though, and do some research before you make a so called educated opinion

Old 05-07-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
rebuke my opinion based on facts or atleast circumstancial evidence please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies