Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 05:51 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Don't agree with everything Obama does 100%? Well, then you're a racist. Where have I heard that before?
The right-wingers here, on a daily basis. Problem is when asked to provide written proof that you were called a racist just for disagreeing with the President they never do. I wonder why that is since after all they say it hapens all the time so coming up with several cases of it happening here should be easy.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 06:20 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2four View Post
last time we saw trump, he was making more wrinkles in his face after Seth Meyers tore him a new one at the white house correpondents dinner on April 30th.....the thing that gets me about trump is his outright bragging and confidence about how much money he alledgely has, in his words "much, much more" than the experts think......I dont know of any billionaires in the USA who go around bragging about how much money they have...not Gates...not Buffett....not Ellison....not Bloomberg..but Im sure we all know a bunch of broke mofo's who go around bragging about how much money they have, or much they are worth on "paper"

for someone with so much money, he sure is concerned about collecting the $6m that NBC owes him for the last two episodes of his reality show, and thats why he cant or wont make his announcement on jumping into the republican B team Presidential campaign until then.....

I'd say that Trump showed some pretty thick skin by making an appearance at that dinner knowing full well what he was in for.
Of course the empty suit that sits in the white house is well known for his thin skin having mocked and lashed out at those who speak out against him rather than doing what's wise and expected of someone who holds such an office and taking the high road.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The right-wingers here, on a daily basis. Problem is when asked to provide written proof that you were called a racist just for disagreeing with the President they never do. I wonder why that is since after all they say it hapens all the time so coming up with several cases of it happening here should be easy.
Casper

If you don't see the race card being dropped in every single thread where Obama is criticized you have the reading comprehension level of a second grader. That being the case, I feel sorry for you and I am unable to help you there. I find it especially foolish that you would make such a comment in this thread where the entire point of the OP is that Obama is criticized due to racism. Nice work, pal. Please do keep it up.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:33 AM

Quote:
If you don't see the race card being dropped in every single thread where Obama is criticized you have the reading comprehension level of a second grader. That being the case, I feel sorry for you and I am unable to help you there. I find it especially foolish that you would make such a comment in this thread where the entire point of the OP is that Obama is criticized due to racism. Nice work, pal. Please do keep it up.
So please provide several cases of it happening here to YOU. You seem to have a problem understanding that saying something is occuring in general terms such as this thread states and someone saying people do it to them personally all the time. Lets see your proof that YOU personally have been called racist on this board simply for disagreeing with the President, or can you?
Casper

Old 05-08-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
So please provide several cases of it happening here to YOU. You seem to have a problem understanding that saying something is occuring in general terms such as this thread states and someone saying people do it to them personally all the time. Lets see your proof that YOU personally have been called racist on this board simply for disagreeing with the President, or can you?
Casper

If I am posting in a thread and speaking out against Obama's many epic failures and then another poster states in that same thread that people who criticize Obama are racists how are they not calling me a racist?

Now, crank up the moonbat spin machine and answer me. I look forward to that. I enjoy comedy.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Find out when Trump speaks in New Hampshire.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
If I am posting in a thread and speaking out against Obama's many epic failures and then another poster states in that same thread that people who criticize Obama are racists how are they not calling me a racist?

Now, crank up the moonbat spin machine and answer me. I look forward to that. I enjoy comedy.
So saying some people that oppose Obama are racist is calling you a racist? Nice leap of faith there but then again some here love bearing their self-imposed cross. Oh the statement is correct there are some that do hate Obama based on race or are yo attempting to say that is not true. ONE MORE TIME, please provide written proof that YOU have been labeled as racist simply for disagreeing with the President, still waitng for you to provide it.
Nice attempt at an insult, but it is YOU that is not answering the direct question I asked and we both know why
Casper

Old 05-08-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
So saying some people that oppose Obama are racist is calling you a racist? Nice leap of faith there but then again some here love bearing their self-imposed cross. Oh the statement is correct there are some that do hate Obama based on race or are yo attempting to say that is not true. ONE MORE TIME, please provide written proof that YOU have been labeled as racist simply for disagreeing with the President, still waitng for you to provide it.
Nice attempt at an insult, but it is YOU that is not answering the direct question I asked and we both know why
Casper

If I am posting in a thread criticizing Obama and then someone says that people who criticize Obama are racists in the same thread how is that not calling me a racist?

At any rate, here's one thread where people call me a racist:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-thread-6.html

I just happened to remember that one specifically. I'm not going to bother to take the time to pull up any of the many others that do exist because the answer is as plain as the nose on your face but you continue to avoid that fact and try to keep spining which has failed.....

Old 05-08-2011, 07:31 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,950 times
Is it me or do the right wing screechers seem especially whiny today?

The better Obama does, the more frightened they get.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:38 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,506,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Lots of people challenged Bush's academic skills when his grades were hacked. No one knows Obama's grades as he hasn't released them.
They also demanded Dan Qualye release his academic records. Same with Sarah Palin. And Dick Cheney. And Bush's National Guard records.

But somehow if people ask to see Obama's academic record then it is a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies