Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:07 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Arnold "The Groperator" Schwarzenegger was just pushing the Republican "family values"
Guess Republican family values and Democrat family values aren't so different after all

They're just politician family values.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 11:12 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Schwarzenegger was elected governor in 2003 so he this child with a staff member in 2001 and still decided to run for office, that is totally nuts. Hard to believe that he was able to hide this for 10 years.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:15 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Good Lord, do you actually believe your own BS?
"Graciously look the other way"??????
How positively Victorian.:sm ack:
I think someone made some bad choices and thinks it's normal? Time to return to the planet earth now.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:17 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think someone made some bad choices and thinks it's normal? Time to return to the planet earth now.
Beats the hell outta me, but it made me wonder if that posters husband did the same thing, would she "graciously look the other way"?

Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
I know one California congress man who got his son pardoned that probably knew about the love child. Anyone care to guess!!

I though Liberal Dems liked their men as philanderers. I mean that's why Clinton was so loved. Right? because of his virility. That and he was the first Black President.

Yes Yes Yes another Clinton comparison.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:26 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
You know what else maybe he had the goods on Arnold and this is why he pardoned him.

This will be front page news very soon regarding his pardon of Fabian Nunez son.

Arnold Schwarzenegger named in lawsuit to overturn sentence reduction of political allie's son | Mail Online

Old 05-17-2011, 02:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
So, you're blaming Maria for Arnies infidelity?
Really?
When dems want to point fingers at republicans for having no morality, it's recommended that you remind them of the Kennedys.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:33 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post

I was shocked as well. They've been through so much together.
Still shocked now that we know why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post

I just heard on the radio, and on the L. A. Times website, that the real reason for the split has been revealed: Maria recently found out that the Gropinator has been hiding something: a love child he fathered with another woman. Apparently this happened more than 10 years ago. The woman was a Schwarzenegger household employee who recently retired after 20 years with the family.
She didn't simply "find out," the scumbag intentionally waited until his term as Governor was over before confessing to her. So not only is he a filthy pig willing to cheat on his wife, lie to her for 10 years, use their money to secretly support his "love child" and keep his concubine in their employ right under his wife's nose for 10 years, but he's also a power hungry political pig who put his governorship above his family.

Poor Maria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post

No matter how advanced or sophisticated the world pretends to be, people are still people, and men are still men.

The male animal did not evolve (or was not designed - depending on your religious bent), to be monogamous. It is so against his character as to be abhorred by the very FIBER of his being.

When is the world going to stop pretending to be shocked when men do what men do? How many prominent men have been in this same situation? Dozens? Hundreds?

It's NORMAL. It may not be accepted. It may not be fashionable. But it's NORMAL. What Maria (and Princess Diana) did not understand is that the proper response is to graciously look the other way.

20yrsinBranson
This is probably one of the most despicably provincial and sexist things I've ever read here. Good lord.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:36 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
When dems want to point fingers at republicans for having no morality, it's recommended that you remind them of the Kennedys.

Funny how Maria is a Kennedy. Sheesh

Old 05-17-2011, 02:41 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
And that has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies