Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 07:37 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,894,912 times

Advertisements

It's official; Barry is doing the only thing he is good at, campaigning.

I can't wait to vote the mulatto out of office. 2012 can't get here soon enough.

Millions of Americans are out of work and he wants to give illegal aliens a free pass to get their vote. The man is truly bad for America. He needs to go away ASAP, hopefully the illegals will kidnap him.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is making his first trip as president to the U.S.-Mexico border, using the setting to sharpen his call for a remake of the nation's immigration laws and try to cast the GOP as the obstacle standing in its way.

Obama heads to Texas to push immigration overhaul - seattlepi.com (http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Obama-heads-to-Texas-to-push-immigration-overhaul-1373021.php - broken link)

Last edited by Inoxkeeper; 05-10-2011 at 08:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 07:42 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
I can't wait to vote the mulatto out of office.
Is that racial rhetoric necessary? Idiot, liar, thief, cheater, war criminal, and moron are fine.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
There are some crazy patriotic people in Texas!
Obama better watch his back!

Hehehehe!

I thought bama was scared of Texas, after Governor Perry threatened to kick his ass over the wildfire deal.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:13 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times
Attention Barry, Texas isn't buying your bull****. Secure our borders and go the F back to DC where you belong.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:14 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Yes, Obama is coming to a city with over 10% unemployment and low wages to whip up his campaign for more illegals.

Old 05-10-2011, 09:19 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,092,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There are some crazy patriotic people in Texas!
Obama better watch his back!

Hehehehe!

I thought bama was scared of Texas, after Governor Perry threatened to kick his ass over the wildfire deal.
There sure are. And WE don't take a liking to ANYONE threatening a sitting U.S. President. Especially those who "say" they're patriotic but then have diarrhea of the mouth w/ god awful things about the President.

And "Mr. Good-hair" has done no such thing as threaten to do anything but whine and moan about President Obama, especially when it came to the wildfires and his lies were exposed.

It's more than high time for "Mr. Good-hair" to mosey on down the road. It's time for some serious people to get to work solving some serious problems created by the Cheerleader-in-Chief.

Hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 09:25 AM

587 posts, read 1,134,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
There sure are. And WE don't take a liking to ANYONE threatening a sitting U.S. President. Especially those who "say" they're patriotic but then have diarrhea of the mouth w/ god awful things about the President.

And "Mr. Good-hair" has done no such thing as threaten to do anything but whine and moan about President Obama, especially when it came to the wildfires and his lies were exposed.

It's more than high time for "Mr. Good-hair" to mosey on down the road. It's time for some serious people to get to work solving some serious problems created by the Cheerleader-in-Chief.

Hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!
agreed...Perry, by virtue of his in-action on state issues, I guess he would be the repub version of what these guys say President Obama is....he talks a great game during election season, then shows his true colors when its time to act..

Old 05-10-2011, 09:26 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,727,592 times
Quote:
White House officials say Obama will emphasize the economic value of reforming immigration laws, noting that immigrants account for a substantial share of business start-ups and patent applications, among other things — activities that create jobs for everyone.
I wonder if he's using data about legal immigrants to make policy decisions about illegal immigrants.

Yesterday I overheard a hispanic woman who was pushing her infant child in a stroller through a dangerous highway median. She was also yelling back and forth at her 10-year old in Spanish, not English. Does Obama mean to tell me that Spanish speaking people like her - who are the primary subjects of the "immigration reform debate" - are applying for patents in large numbers? I'd love to see the supporting data for that.

It's one thing to allow English-speaking, skilled, capable members of society into the country, no matter what their race/ethnicity/national origin. It's another to allow people who can barely support themselves, and can hardly function in American society, who must utilize the safety net on a regular basis.

Old 05-10-2011, 09:27 AM

587 posts, read 1,134,801 times
[quote=Inoxkeeper;19088206]It's official; Barry is doing the only thing he is good at, campaigning.

I can't wait to vote the mulatto out of office. 2012 can't get here soon enough.

dude, you talking a walk down the dixie highway or something...calling President Obama a mulatto....Im sure you really wanted to call him by another name

Old 05-10-2011, 09:52 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
[quote=v2four;19089700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
It's official; Barry is doing the only thing he is good at, campaigning.

dude, you talking a walk down the dixie highway or something...calling President Obama a mulatto....Im sure you really wanted to call him by another name
Nothing racist about that term. It is the proper term to use.

Quote:
Definition of MULATTO

: the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

: a person of mixed white and black ancestry
Mulatto - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies