Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 03:02 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,376,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I think its funny that you keep telling me its not contracted out, but then posting that they are..
I think it's funny that you ignore the fact that nursing is all in-house, and the contracting is limited to other departments of the same government. They're not contracting out to for-profit agencies, or insurance companies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 03:04 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,929,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I think it's funny that you ignore the fact that nursing is all in-house, and the contracting is limited to other departments of the same government. They're not contracting out to for-profit agencies, or insurance companies.
I never said they were all contracted out to for-profit agencies or insurance companies. I said they were contracted out.. PERIOD

Old 05-12-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
I never said they were all contracted out to for-profit agencies or insurance companies. I said they were contracted out.. PERIOD
The nursing is in-house. You could say the Youth Corps and public health are in-house too, as it's all the same goverment entity.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:06 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,747,069 times
Quote:
Actually you said they were ALL contracted out when that is actually not the case. But more importantly you claimed that there is cost savings in the approach, but haven't provided more than a sentence from one of the beneficiaries of such contracting.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Actually you said they were ALL contracted out when that is actually not the case. But more importantly you claimed that there is cost savings in the approach, but haven't provided more than a sentence from one of the beneficiaries of such contracting.
Not only that, pgh, you asked for one link showing otherwise, and I provided it.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I didnt say they contracted ALL services, I said they ALL had contracts that they contracted out.. The Boulder Colorado indeed contracts out services. Comprehension would do you guys wonders..

Where is your documents showing its not a cost savings measure? Again.. NOTHING..

Old 05-12-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Not only that, pgh, you asked for one link showing otherwise, and I provided it.
The link you provided didnt dispute what I said..
Here, lets recap shall we?
Quote:
And yet you havent explained why ALL of the governments contract out for healthcare

I'm willing to bet they know something you dont..
Yep.. Boulder Colorado contracts out services.. want to find another one?

Old 05-12-2011, 03:16 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,747,069 times
Quote:
I didnt say they contracted ALL services, I said they ALL had contracts that they contracted out.. The Boulder Colorado indeed contracts out services. Comprehension would do you guys wonders..

Where is your documents showing its not a cost savings measure? Again.. NOTHING..
But they didn't contract out ALL services? In fact, they didn't contract out everything, but only parts of services? Why? And that is no evidence of cost savings, it is evidence of having someone else do the job for sake of convenience.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
But they didn't contract out ALL services?
Never said ALL services were contracted out.. I said they ALL had services they contracted out..
Quote:
In fact, they didn't contract out everything, but only parts of services?
Translation, they DID contract out services.. You are now admitting my statement was true while continuing to argue with me
Quote:
Why?
Dont know, wasnt part of the party negotating the RFPs. If you care so much, give them a call and ask.
Quote:
And that is no evidence of cost savings, it is evidence of having someone else do the job for sake of convenience.
Still waiting for your evidence its not a cost saving measure. Nope. Nothing again. Why do you bother repeating the same old bs over and over without anything to back it up? You are embarassing yourself with your "take my word for it" over those links from those in the industry..

Old 05-12-2011, 03:31 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,426,521 times
Quote:
Never said ALL services were contracted out.. I said they ALL had services they contracted out..

Translation, they DID contract out services.. You are now admitting my statement was true while continuing to argue with me

Dont know, wasnt part of the party negotating the RFPs. If you care so much, give them a call and ask.

Still waiting for your evidence its not a cost saving measure. Nope. Nothing again. Why do you bother repeating the same old bs over and over without anything to back it up? You are embarassing yourself with your "take my word for it" over those links from those in the industry..

they let their agenda get in the way of the truth!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies