Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2011, 03:32 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,931,036 times

Advertisements

As a 'thank you' gesture, we could use the illegals here already to build the moat and minefields. Just need to make sure the last work is finished from the southern side of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 03:39 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
As a 'thank you' gesture, we could use the illegals here already to build the moat and minefields. Just need to make sure the last work is finished from the southern side of it.
While we are busy fortifying the border, let's not forget to change Lady Liberty's outstretched hand to include the middle finger and alter the "give us your poor...tired..." to "keep the f**k out!" Then illegals would really know how we feel.

Old 05-11-2011, 03:45 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times
Everyone is welcome here who comes legally.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:02 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
While we are busy fortifying the border, let's not forget to change Lady Liberty's outstretched hand to include the middle finger and alter the "give us your poor...tired..." to "keep the f**k out!" Then illegals would really know how we feel.
Your sarcastic post hardly makes any sense since the US accepts more than 1 million legal immigrants every year.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:23 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChild1957 View Post
I have noticed that a lot of illegals are now in many Northern and Eastern states now. Seems like they are multiplying pretty rapidly. They just busted some people here in Detroit for selling illegal IDs. It's has gotten way out of control and there aren't any jobs as it is. Many employers are asking for "Spanish speaking" applicants on manual labor positions. I'm going to start keeping track and do my own investigations. Document on video if I have to. We can do something about this collectively.
That's because GOP governors/legislatures are enacting severe laws regarding illegals. They are essentially pushing the illegals out of the south into freindlier territory - into liberal states that welcome them and their freeloading with open arms.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:33 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Your sarcastic post hardly makes any sense since the US accepts more than 1 million legal immigrants every year.
I get that. I was just trying to pour it on a bit as it seems is the case for many vocal Americans. It also seemed to fit the "Maybe they'll want a moat" flavor of this thread. I realize that many don't distinguish between legal and illegal and I am remiss if seen as doing the same thing. Anyway, the sarcasm (I prefer irreverence) is born out of some of the same frustrations many are addressing. I prefer it over straight up anger and it is not directed at anyone in particular. I also threw in "kill them all" in another post for the same reason.

I apologize if it detracted too much from the supposed purpose of this forum though I think airing out frustrations is part of the purpose.

Last edited by Mr Floyd; 05-11-2011 at 04:54 PM..

Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
LIE, prove your statement
Casper
If you'd do a quick google search, you wouldnt be embarassed so many times by calling others a lier when they told the truth
Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border | CNSnews.com (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/54514 - broken link)

Mexico decrease
Border Patrol Director of Media Relations Lloyd Easterling confirmed this week--as I first reported in my column yesterday--that his agency is planning for a net decrease of 384 agents on the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal 2010, which begins on October 1.

Canadian increase
At the same time, the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Canada border will be increased by 414, from a fiscal 2009 total of 1,798 agents to a fiscal 2010 total of 2,212.

Anyone else find it ironic that so many that support this president, have no problem calling others liars for posting factual statements?

Old 05-11-2011, 05:09 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
I realize that many don't distinguish between legal and illegal and I am remiss if seen as doing the same thing.
I disagree, many actually do. On the other hand Obama doesn't seem to want us to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration.
That's why he keeps calling it an immigration reform when our immigration system is just fine and our southern border isn't.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
This man is as anti American as you can get.

The largest mistake this country has ever made giving him the chance to ruin our country like he is trying.

Now the pulls a class act and says this.

YES YOU FREGGIN IDIOT we do want a moat with alligators, snakes and backed up with tanks and armed military along our border to keep the criminal invaders from invading our country like they have been.

This alone should guarantee his days are numbered. The majority of Americans want the Mexican border closed and illegals ALL deported.

Shows hows smart he is going against the majority of us.

2012 cannot come soon enough.

The end of an ERROR and the beginning of stopping an anti American from doing the thing he was raised to do.

It runs in his blood, his momma hated America and so does the scam offspring.
Why don't you leave the country already? It's all but certain Obama will be in office until 2017.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Why don't you leave the country already? It's all but certain Obama will be in office until 2017.
Why would someone who disagrees with the president have to leave? Why does someone who opposes illegal immigration have to leave?

You arent making any sense...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies