Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 11:44 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,268,003 times

Advertisements

This is Obama wanting amnesty for Democrat votes because those he wants to give it to would all be poor people with no education who would jumpe EVEN MORE THAN THEY DO ALREADY all over our welfare system.

This is also RACIST.
Most of these people are Mexicans who would benefit from breaching our nation. Why are we not giving equal numbers of passes to Asians, Blacks and Whites?
It's Racism to give amnesty like this, and we can't afford any of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 11:44 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,722,751 times
LOL, I really hope Obama runs on illegal immigration being solved. It should sink him pretty quickly!

Old 05-11-2011, 11:45 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,718,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
If the GOP had a MOAT, Obama would be the turd floating in it for sure.
The GOP doesn't have squat except for a bunch of puppets serving thier masters.

Wait. That's the Democrats.

Wait. That's the middle class.

Wait...we are all f***ed!

Old 05-11-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
LOL, I really hope Obama runs on illegal immigration being solved. It should sink him pretty quickly!
Does his platform even matter? For that matter, does anyone's campaign platform matter? After all, aren't they just telling you what they think you want to hear?

They promise to deliver us the moon, and can't even deliver a pizza.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:49 AM

45,137 posts, read 26,317,877 times
Good idea. We'll have somewhere to toss him after 2012.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:50 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
There has never been in the history of this country to have such a petty, childish, divisive, rank partisan sitting in the White House.

He just can't help himself...for some reason he thinks this goes over well with the American people...but really, it's only his far left fringe support that likes this kind of divisiveness.

19,890 posts, read 18,722,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
Does his platform even matter? For that matter, does anyone's campaign platform matter? After all, aren't they just telling you what they think you want to hear?

They promise to deliver us the moon, and can't even deliver a pizza.

Well I think we all heard him say in that clip that he has taken care of illegal immigration and anyone who asks him to do more is unreasonable. i don't think that is a very persuasive position.

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
This is Obama wanting amnesty for Democrat votes because those he wants to give it to would all be poor people with no education who would jumpe EVEN MORE THAN THEY DO ALREADY all over our welfare system.

This is also RACIST.
Most of these people are Mexicans who would benefit from breaching our nation. Why are we not giving equal numbers of passes to Asians, Blacks and Whites?
It's Racism to give amnesty like this, and we can't afford any of this.
Is that why Bush wanted to grant Amnesty? Or was it to please his best bud Fox in Mexico?
Casper

Old 05-11-2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
Immigration reform is such a broad issue, it's not even close to being contained within two party lines. Positive developments is that the last two years, record numbers of illegals have been deported. Even more positive, is that amongst those deported, half or more of those deported had criminal records.

Increased enforcement has stemmed the flow of illegals into the country from over 800,000 a year in the first few years of last decade, to around 300,000 last time I looked. Border patrols have been increased every year, and enforcement is at an all-time high. Another initiative, and one that's led to many more deportations, are employer audits of personnel records.

No question, we could step up border security even more if there was support for it. But the bigger question, is what to do with those that are already here, especially those with no criminal records, and those in the work force. Companies lobby to keep them here, because they love the exploitation of cheap labor. Those that don't necessarily exploit them, claim they can't find anyone else to do the jobs.

Due to the bad economy, it was easy for politicians to rally behind angry unemployed people that want them all gone this morning. But there's no real consensus for how to rid the nation of 11 million plus people. The hysteria has been fueled by groups trying to gain support for next year. Some even wanted to repeal the 4th Amendment. People that are now U.S. citizens that would not be if not for the 14th Amendment include LA Governor Bobby Jindal and former Attorney General Gonzales.

Yet another argument where there aren't too many grown ups in the room.
Vts. Stop being so sensible. Don't you know that's out of style? You gotta mock the person. Go on a partisan diatribe. Call Obama an America hater. A Muslim, lying, elitist, turd floating-in-a-moat SOB. Right?

Old 05-11-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Well I think we all heard him say in that clip that he has taken care of illegal immigration and anyone who asks him to do more is unreasonable. i don't think that is a very persuasive position.
I hear you. I was just going past that to what I believe is the typical process in our political system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies