Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 07:13 PM

313 posts, read 284,778 times

Advertisements

I think interracial relationships are disgusting and they cause the extinction of genes... and equal less diversity in the world. Aren't we supposed to lose diversity?

Plus if you mix a low iq peoples with a high iq peoples it brings one down and the other up. There is nothing to gain from race mixing the people who built the colosseum nearly a couple thousand years ago to people who never surpassed mud huts as architecture. I'm not naming any groups of ethnicities here so you can draw your own conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
There are other terms meaning the same thing, why chose the term containing monkey? Anything monkey should be avoided in connection with blacks...
Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 07:35 PM

313 posts, read 284,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think it is racist. When you base anything on race, it's racist.
Why is wanting preserve racial 'purity' a bad thing? Are wanting to save certain genes such as red hair, blue eyes, etc a bad thing?

I was under the impression diversity is law and second to God himself, at least that's how it is taught in White countries. If diversity is so great, wouldn't race mixing and getting rid of races the exact antithesis of what diversity is?

Old 05-17-2011, 07:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
Why is wanting preserve racial 'purity' a bad thing? Are wanting to save certain genes such as red hair, blue eyes, etc a bad thing?

I was under the impression diversity is law and second to God himself, at least that's how it is taught in White countries. If diversity is so great, wouldn't race mixing and getting rid of races the exact antithesis of what diversity is?
Let me guess......you're doing a spoof of the racist posters on here?

Old 05-17-2011, 09:51 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Let me guess......you're doing a spoof of the racist posters on here?
No, her idiocy is genuine, all the talking points from Stormfront and the losers who feel this country has deserted them because we don't have to hop off the sidewalk for them anymore!!..LOL!!

There's a 10 year old boy who deserves a medal, he's made the country safer for decent citizens.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
No, her idiocy is genuine, all the talking points from Stormfront and the losers who feel this country has deserted them because we don't have to hop off the sidewalk for them anymore!!..LOL!!

There's a 10 year old boy who deserves a medal, he's made the country safer for decent citizens.

Man. The writing seemed too low-quality to be someone's honest thoughts- even a Stormfront loser.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post

What is a White country?

Old 05-17-2011, 10:19 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
What is a White country?
It's where I wish all these cretins would move to!

Old 05-18-2011, 02:57 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
It's where I wish all these cretins would move to!
sarahnyc has brought up a viewpoint that most people, myself included, disagree with.

Why not take the opportunity to challenge those beliefs with reason instead of mocking the person?

Even Jesus said hate the sin not the sinner.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:11 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
sarahnyc has brought up a viewpoint that most people, myself included, disagree with.

Why not take the opportunity to challenge those beliefs with reason instead of mocking the person?

Even Jesus said hate the sin not the sinner.
Because the racism out on display in this thread is sickening.

From the title of the thread on people have used Ms. Scott's statement to justify their own racist attitudes without actually reading and understanding her words. Let me say this one more time, her statement was about empowerment. The fact that black women are still perceived, even by some black men, to be at the bottom of the pecking order. Black women are still perceived by some to not being as attractive or desirable as white women, that is what she was getting at. This is not about segregation, or her supporting segregation, but until you understand what she was actually saying this thread will remain pointless.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:39 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Because the racism out on display in this thread is sickening.

From the title of the thread on people have used Ms. Scott's statement to justify their own racist attitudes without actually reading and understanding her words. Let me say this one more time, her statement was about empowerment. The fact that black women are still perceived, even by some black men, to be at the bottom of the pecking order. Black women are still perceived by some to not being as attractive or desirable as white women, that is what she was getting at. This is not about segregation, or her supporting segregation, but until you understand what she was actually saying this thread will remain pointless.
First, thank you for addressing the topic.

I think what may tick off white people is that it seems that blacks are "allowed" to be angry that "one of their own" would choose to start a relationship with a person of another race.

What would happen if Taylor Swift said she feels negatively about seeing a "white brother" go with a black woman?

Taylor would be shunned by the media (which she needs to promote her music) and seen as harboring vicious, racist attitudes from a sad, bygone era.

Ms. Scott on the other hand is seen by defenders as making a statement about "empowerment".

Double standards directed at blacks are hurtful. But remember; those double standards directed at whites are just as hurtful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies