Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 04:58 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

Sorry but if i am going any place naked, i am going to be one very drunk lady, extremely drunk. Does not take very much to set me off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 06:18 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I'm sorry but if I'm drunk and naked in San Fran, I definitely do not want to be 'detained' anywhere. Easy pickins eh?
What kind of tasers do they USE in that sinful city?

Old 05-12-2011, 06:22 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Good to know San Francisco is "cleaning up its act," (probably in response to its declining school-age population. ) You can run this race naked, but you will no longer be allowed to run it drunk.

Drunks will be detained in tents during San Francisco's Zazzle Bay to Breakers race | Dan Schreiber | Local | San Francisco Examiner

"last year’s race involved 26 ambulance trips to the hospital, 30 tons of trash left in the streets, hundreds of reports of public urination and defecation, even reports of home invasions."

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: Drunks will be detained in tents during San Francisco's Zazzle Bay to Breakers race | Dan Schreiber | Local | San Francisco Examiner
I imagine in order to shed your clothing and muster the nerve you'd have to be drunk to do it.

Then of course there's the spectators who have to be drunk to watch such an event.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I imagine in order to shed your clothing and muster the nerve you'd have to be drunk to do it.

Then of course there's the spectators who have to be drunk to watch such an event.

Oh of course now, in order to see naked people, one must be drunk! to shred my clothes in front of others, i would have to be extremely drunk.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:42 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,948,828 times
I've always been perplexed by these types of things. I'm afraid if I ever went to a nudist beach or something like this and saw the lone hot girl there I'd get aroused and be embarrassed as hell. I mean really, how out of place could a man feel, walking around with a stone hard you know what that everyone could see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies