Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 07:34 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I'll be glad when the full video comes out, and it will....and just show how ignorant some of these comments are....
What's ignorant is to make up things and try to pass them off as facts!!!..now when the real video comes out then people's unanswered questions will be answered with facts and not untill then!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 08:15 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey
Tea Party Express denounces NY-26’s self-identified Tea Party candidate, Jack Davis | The Daily Caller

Quote:
Tea Party Express issued a harsh statement Friday denouncing Jack Davis, the congressional candidate in the New York special election who is running on the ‘Tea Party’ ballot line.

“Tea Party Express today denounced congressional candidate Jack Davis for fraudulently calling himself a ‘Tea Party’ supporter in the NY-26 special election, when in fact he opposes core Tea Party principles, and is attempting to spoil the race for conservatives,” said Tea Party Express in a press release Friday.
*******s really need to get a grip on reality.
Quote:
“Though Davis is listed under ‘Tea Party’ on the ballot, his political past reveals him as a liberal Democrat with a history of supporting higher taxes, Obamacare, cap-and-trade legislation, contributing many thousands of dollars to far-left Democrat candidates, as well as endorsing Barack Obama for president,” says the press release.
Published: 5:08 PM 05/13/2011
The OP created this thread 7 hours after the above news post.
Amazing how badly the Democrats want the Tea Party start being what they keep telling everyone the Tea Party is: "A bunch of racist radical dangerous extremists." Apparently the Tea Party wasn't doing anything extremist, radical, racist or dangerous enough, so the Dems had to stage something so they didn't look stupid anymore.

No need to riot folks, we'll send in Democrat volunteers to riot for you.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:07 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I've shown you the connection to the Democratic Party.

Can you show me his Tea Party credentials?

I couldn't miss it:

Tea party candidate for House scuffles on camera with GOP volunteer in upstate NY

By Associated Press, Published: May 12

BUFFALO, N.Y. — A 15-second video shows a tea party congressional candidate in New York scuffling with a Republican Party volunteer who questioned his absence from a debate.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:11 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
What's ignorant is to make up things and try to pass them off as facts!!!..now when the real video comes out then people's unanswered questions will be answered with facts and not untill then!!
No, whats ignorant is to think that absolutely nothing happened to provoke that.....

I was only stating what the article said, that the person was leaning on the car, and they were yelling and screaming at him.........I guess you missed that part.....

Again, if you totally believe that nothing provoked that's your belief, and your right until the video comes out....which you have just admitted is out there and their maybe something else on it.....

Old 05-15-2011, 06:29 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No, whats ignorant is to think that absolutely nothing happened to provoke that.....

I was only stating what the article said, that the person was leaning on the car, and they were yelling and screaming at him.........I guess you missed that part.....

Again, if you totally believe that nothing provoked that's your belief, and your right until the video comes out....which you have just admitted is out there and their maybe something else on it.....
I noticed that the TPer an his assistant/bodyguard were both smiling after they hit and shoved the man with the camera, so I seriously doubt they felt there was a threat. The guy is an POS that wants to be elected to our government yet is so stupid that he does not know it is illegal to assualt people because they are talking to you. Hope he and his sidekick get charged with assault and convicted, that would be the end of his political career
Casper

Old 05-15-2011, 06:30 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,318,346 times
What is sad is that this thread is still alive. The headline has been proven to be a lie. The congressman is NOT from the Tea party. He is a clinton, obama democrat.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:15 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I couldn't agree more.

It should be illegal to tamper with elections in this manner, but I guess if Dummycrats can't win any other way...

[i]"For the 2004 and 2006 candidacies, he was the Democratic nominee
I've heard tea partiers claim to have been Democrats and that the tea party is full of Democrats. I guess they were lying. You have just admitted that the tea party = Republicans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
So who's surprised it turns out he's NOT actually a Tea Party member but is actually yet another violence prone liberal? yeah, that sure sounds like a TP candidate.

This "assault" was pretty pathetic in any case. Since when is an old man pushing some obnoxious in your face reporter assault? Talk about making a story out of nothing. What a wuss. Man up and grow a pair already, you got shoved by a 78 year old man while being a jackass and want to call a lawyer? Pathetic.
Funny, tea partiers are claiming that the candidate is not a tea partier, yet they are fast to defend him. If he is not one of your own, why do you defend him?

Old 05-16-2011, 12:23 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
I don't really care if he is or isn't a real tea party candidate nor do I care about who he hit, I love watching old guys fight with people.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:03 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
What is sad is that this thread is still alive. The headline has been proven to be a lie. The congressman is NOT from the Tea party. He is a clinton, obama democrat.
Another dishonest thread by a poster with an obvious agenda.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:22 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
This isn't some random teabagger, this is a tea party candidate running for congress, and the victim wasn't some hippie or liberal, but a Republican.

Tea party candidate for House scuffles on camera with GOP volunteer in upstate NY - The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/tea-party-candidate-for-house-scuffles-on-camera-with-gop-volunteer-in-upstate-ny/2011/05/12/AFkK3YzG_story.html - broken link)

YouTube - Jack Davis Assault 5 11 2011
Davis is a FAKE tea party candidate and he is nothing but a lib anyway. So in reality, it was a lib assaulting a GOP, which seems to be the norm these days. I wonder why it is that you seem to make mistatements? You might want to try and be more careful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies