Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2011, 02:41 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Not to agree with any of this line of absurd logic but i was wondering How exactly are you going to make this deduction/decision that the cop is a thug/lawbreaker and deserves to be shot as he/the police officer approaches your car in a traffic stop?
We aren't talking about traffic stops here. We're talking about thugs threatening to murder people, or actually doing so in some cases.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Can't answer the question?

Now I see why you blindly support scum like that.
Not even a little interested in your excuses for wanting to kill Police Officers.
Your opportunity for Martyrdumb awaits, sieze it

Old 05-17-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Not even a little interested in your excuses for wanting to kill Police Officers.
Your opportunity for Martyrdumb awaits, sieze it
LOL

Caught in a corner. You know what those cops did was illegal.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:26 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell
If I am getting this right, you'd know. It is my understanding that because the federal reserve bank exists and the government borrows money from them, and in order for the government to pay them back, we must pay income tax. Therefore when we are born, we are declared a corporation, because the constitution says, no new taxes on individuals. Citizens were used as a bartering chip, so that paper money could be printed and we could use it on loan to trade for our goods, but yet, because of that pesky paper called the constitution, the work around was to declare citizens, individual corporate entities, with a price tag virtually printed on their little foreheads at birth. And the paper money, is in reality IOUs issued by the feds.

Oh and we work for the government, they don't work for us. Am I getting this right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sights_Set View Post
Isn't that the strawman identity or something and isn't that why the IRS identifies us by name in ALL CAPS?
So I believe that is what they say. However, I have a different take on the all caps. It is much easier to read the correct spelling of a name when it is in all caps, than lower caps, whether printing by ink pen or by typewriter. I believe all caps was an adopted procedure by the clerks in order to reduce, miss spelling of a person's name. In short, it's a clerical thing. There are two spellings of my maiden name, as I'm sure many have come across the same with their last names, from the beginning of Ellis Isle...till today's time.

However, I'm sure there are other ways to declare a person a corporate entity other than, the use of all caps, in legal documentation. The definition of a citizen, sovereign citizen; I believe the 14th Amendment comes into play here, in that what are our obligations under taxation to the government that we have elected to represent us? And, how did we fund government from 1776-1913, before income tax and the I.R.S. ?

The focal point to all of this seems to be the Federal Reserve Act and the Federal Reserve banking system and the need for those in power of our government to have the citizens of the United States to support that entity and do so in what seems to be a legal manner.

Before 1913 and Woodrow Wilson, many opposed a central bank, declaring such a creation unconstitutional. I found this interesting Avalon Project - President Jackson's Veto Message Regarding the Bank of the United States; July 10, 1832 . " I sincerely regret that in the act before me I can perceive none of those modifications of the bank charter which are necessary, in my opinion, to make it compatible with justice, with sound policy, or with the Constitution of our country." July 10, 1832

If it is true that the Federal Reserve act of 1913 was enacted during the time of Christmas vacation and without the required constitutional amendment, then imho, that is the same way, healthcare has become law, today.

This is becoming a long post and I do not like long posts and I need to go pick up dog at the groomers. I'd like to point to two other interesting happenings around this same issue. The Grace Commission, under Ronald Regan. The Grace Commission (Where our federal income taxes go) | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty Please do further research on this, as there is a full report. Also, don't know if it is relevant, but Regan was shot soon after he began, messing around with the fed.

and, "U.S. Bankruptcy" - By Moses G. Washington [l/PDF] : CommonLaw which addresses sovereignty. (strawman readings...)

Old 05-17-2011, 03:34 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sights_Set View Post
................................................So pretty much your saying that people who don't wish to be smothered by a crushing government bureaucracy are domestic terrorists??? That's absurd. The sovereignty movement is simply the equal and opposite reaction to the above mentioned out of control bureaucracy.
That would seem to pretty well match Big Sis's definition as who in this county is a DHS threat. IIRC she included returning vets, people with Ron Paul stickers on their vehicles, anyone displaying the Gadsen flag or promoting the Fair Tax over the IRS, etc... .

Old 05-17-2011, 04:23 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
LOL

Caught in a corner. You know what those cops did was illegal.
I'm not caught, I'm not interested in your opinion. You want to kill Policemen and expect me to admire you? If that is how you think then i am not even a little interested in your "reasons". Get that gun and defend that security you proclaim like those brave MOVE Patriots you can go up in smoke. I'll be reading about you in the funny papers, unless you are just talk

Old 05-17-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I'm not caught, I'm not interested in your opinion. You want to kill Policemen and expect me to admire you? If that is how you think then i am not even a little interested in your "reasons". Get that gun and defend that security you proclaim like those brave MOVE Patriots you can go up in smoke. I'll be reading about you in the funny papers, unless you are just talk
You (an ex-cop) support police brutalizing innocent people without consequences. Gotta love that thin blue line.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Yes, you cited the tax code from the I.R.S tax book. (the great big book that is bigger than the New York City's phone book) Is there a law that reconciles with that tax code the I.R.S adopted?

The 16th Amendment is not the Source of the Federal Income Tax - By Robert Greenslade - Price of Liberty -

"Since the Sixteenth Amendment is not the source of the federal government’s power to impose income taxes and did not authorize any new type of tax, those groups and individuals who claim the Amendment was not properly ratified are beating a dead horse. Producing historical documents that show the Sixteenth Amendment was not properly ratified 91 years ago simply proves that politicians in 1913 were as corrupt as the scoundrels we have in office today. "
1. I quoted the law. The statute is not promulgated by the IRS, it is law adopted by the Congress of the United States and signed into law by the President.

2. As is ordinarily the case with these tax cheats, there is a tiny grain of truth. In the Brushaber case the Supreme Court held that the Sixteenth Amendment was not a grant of any new power to tax incomes because Congress already had the inherent power to tax incomes. What was made clear in the Brushaber decision was that the Sixteenth Amendment revoked any prohibition of direct, unapportioned taxation that had existed in the Constitution before the ratification of the amendment.
FindLaw | Cases and Codes

(1) The Sixteenth Amendment removes the requirement that income taxes (whether considered to be direct taxes or indirect taxes) be apportioned among the states according to population; (2) the Federal income tax statute does not violate the Fifth Amendment's prohibition against the government taking property without due process of law; (3) the Federal income tax statute does not violate the uniformity clause of Article I, section 8 of the U.S. Constitution.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:43 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
And the OP strikes out again!!!!!! Dude...... Lay off the Bong Hits!

Old 05-17-2011, 10:45 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
No more than one or two who aren't associated with fringe religious groups, perhaps, or who aren't prisoners or ex-prisoners who've picked up on Sovereign Citizen theories in prison where they are becoming increasingly popular.

The absolute numbers, and percentages, of blacks who follow that crap is lower than the percengage of whites who follow that crap (which itself is very low)
I'm guessing Wesley Snipes wishes he had either not followed it or done his homework on the law better in representing himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies