Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 02:17 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if it were proven that obama was ineligible for office i'd expect ( and care about ) an impeachment from congress.

what is your evidence that he is ineligible?
I did not say there was ANY such evidence and I will be mightily surprise if any such conclusive evidence ever arises--at least during my lifetime or the lifetime of anyone posting on this thread. It was a side question to to a point raised earlier.

Thank you for weighing in that you would support impeachment if it could be conclusively shown he attained his office fraudulently. Liberals and conservatives fight so contentiously and throw so much mud at each other, it is easy for one to question the integrity the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 02:18 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Kerning is when parts of another letter occupy some of the space that the letter next to it occupies. It is not simple spacing..
true. but i do believe a typesetting machine was able to do this in 1960. to prove this all we have to do is find a printed page from 1960 or before.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:23 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
That doesn't explain the kerning on his info, but not on anything else. It also does not explain why the twins who were born the day after in the same hospital don't have ANY kerning on their BC.
Which still proves nothing against the overwhelming evidence that Obama was born when and where he says he was.

So the typesetting machine was a bit off that day. Maybe a roach got stuck in the gears. Who cares!

It's over. Let it go..........

You guys look so damn crazy!

Old 05-19-2011, 02:59 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,246,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This shows the far left of what Obama submitted - supposedly copied from a book - at the curve of the inside edge is seen, but is not reflected in the word "Male", which is shown on a straight line. Can't do that on a photo copy.

News release: Legal proof that President Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery

This link has Obama's long form side by side with a long form of a Hawaiian born person the day after Obama was born. It contains a very detailed explanation of how this could not be a real document.

Things I noted.
  • The serial number on the upper right for Obama is a higher number than the person born after him.
  • The type on the far left for the sex and the hospital starts in different places. This may be to avoid the obvious curvature of the page if the type had started in the same location.
  • The microfilm vs. non-microfilm. Obama's form should be on file with the person born the day before.
  • The text that's below the table and above the signatures is missing.
  • The format of the signatures is different.

One thing about it. The nutcases have come out of the woods after Obama was elected.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:53 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,558,961 times
For the brown nosers that refuse to view the video, I provide this link once again, for your benefit.

BREAKING NEWS-POLITICS: VIDEO 'PROVES' OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE is FAKE ...? EXCLUSIVE! SMOKING GUN! 100% Proof That The Long Form BC Is Fraudulent! KERNING PROVES ..

Old 05-19-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I told myself I would avoid birther threads, because they are pointless spew, but...

Think about it. This thing was produced in a time when we didn't have word processors and digital printers that reproduce things almost perfectly.

Anyone here old enough to remember typewriters? Typewriters often didn't always line up the letters perfectly because of slippage or just a loose carriage or whatever.

FFS, people. Give it up.

Do you have any idea how bat**** crazy you look?

YouTube - ‪Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)‬‏

Old 05-19-2011, 04:05 PM

He is not, nor ever was, our President, therefore he would not be impeached. He would be arrested, and a real investigation would begin, with discovery and all the legality of our justice system that he has managed to block to date. Biden would be gone, and John Boehner would be President Boehner. His executive orders would be null and void, his agreements with other countries, worthless.
The sun would shine on this country, once again.

Old 05-19-2011, 04:18 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,543,620 times
Quote:
Most would care if they knew his BC is a forgery.
And if you add his the Lion Key opening scene (his birth video) you have iron clad evidence to start the impeachment process. I think if you play one a couple of the Black Sabbath songs backwards it says "Obama is the devil..."

Tell me, what color is sky in your world?

Old 05-19-2011, 04:23 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
His executive orders would be null and void, his agreements with other countries, worthless.
de facto officer doctrine?

Old 05-19-2011, 05:05 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
He is not, nor ever was, our President, therefore he would not be impeached. He would be arrested, and a real investigation would begin, with discovery and all the legality of our justice system that he has managed to block to date. Biden would be gone, and John Boehner would be President Boehner. His executive orders would be null and void, his agreements with other countries, worthless.
The sun would shine on this country, once again.
And then you woke up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies