Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2011, 03:58 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
and all i saw by doing so, were the claims of pseudo anonymous morons with no expertise whatsoever, saying the COLB is fake.

Howeve,r we have the Hawaii Department of Health affirming that what Obama and the White House has posted is the real deal:
Hawai‘i State Department of Health
Kerning is a fact. How did it find it's way into such an old document? Very interesting.

As for the HDoH affirmation.....until they're standing in a Federal Court, hand on a Bible, document in the other hand swearing to that fact - the 'affirmation' is 'just words'.

Document certification is part of our culture, business, personal and professional. The left would be up in arms had they been told to accept a document with this 'public history' from a Republican. And relentless would be an understatement.

The WH is simply foolish (or highly manipulative) for releasing it online as a .PDF file instead of a flat sheet of paper handed to reporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 04:37 AM

26,565 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Obama is a true African-American
BARACK OBAMA'S KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
you've been shown before that this was an intentional hoax. why submitted it again as fact?

Old 05-20-2011, 05:30 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,652,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
An anchor baby is NOT a Natural Born citizen.

Lastly, no I do not believe the Constitution is a living document. It is to be interpreted as the founders intended, nothing more, nothing less.
Two points:

1. There is no such thing as an anchor baby. Contrary to the false claims of conservatives, being the parent of a child born in the United States does not give a person the right to U.S. citizenship. It is time that conservatives stop repeating this lie.

2. The language of the Fourteenth Amendment is clear. If the Congress which drafted the Amendment and the states which ratified it had meant to limit its application to former slaves there is no doubt that they could have devised language to accomplish that.
Or maybe you want to be like those so-called activist judges you undoubtedly decry and interpret the Amendment to mean what you want it to mean.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:35 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,652,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
This kind of grade school comment is not in any way helpful.
Helpful?

Well, it's helpful in the sense that it demonstrates the racism of the birthers.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:38 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
I want to see George Washington's birth certificate.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:46 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,414,674 times
Dont really matter about his birth certificate. I think he himself wants the controversy to continue so nobody notices just how much like Bush he really is. Nothing has changed except our debt has gotten greater since he's been in office. Might be better off with a real Kenyan.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Like the experts at IBM and the other typesetting experts who said that his BC is 100% a forgery? Like THOSE moonbats? There is NO WAY in he!! you can try and explain away the kerning in that latest release of that fraudulent document. Please try, I need a laugh.
Need a laugh, reread your own posts, moonbat crazy comments only make others laugh at you, not with you
Casper

Old 05-20-2011, 07:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You obviously didn't read through the thread and see the absolute proof that his latest BC is 100% a forgery. Go back and re-read.
You and a handful of others see what you want to see, even when there is nothing there to see. You have thrown logic and common sense out the window and put your faith in some failed hope that you can have President Obama removed from office due to supposed lie, since after all we know the righties have no one that can bet him in a honest election in 2012. The down side is the rest of us will hae to listen to this srt of stupidity for another 5 1/2 years, the good side is this sort of BS is making the GOP reform and will probably split int at least two different camps, the Republican and the Moonbat Party and as a result the majority or crazies will all belong to the later and the GOP can once again become a real force in American politcs.
Casper

Old 05-20-2011, 07:22 AM

3,336 posts, read 6,941,753 times
my original birth certificate literally has white-out on it. my parents changed my middle name when i was a few days old.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:26 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Two points:

1. There is no such thing as an anchor baby. Contrary to the false claims of conservatives, being the parent of a child born in the United States does not give a person the right to U.S. citizenship. It is time that conservatives stop repeating this lie.

2. The language of the Fourteenth Amendment is clear. If the Congress which drafted the Amendment and the states which ratified it had meant to limit its application to former slaves there is no doubt that they could have devised language to accomplish that.
Or maybe you want to be like those so-called activist judges you undoubtedly decry and interpret the Amendment to mean what you want it to mean.

Speaking of anchor babies, here is Victoria Beckham, a UK resident, announcing that she is going to give birth to her fourth child in California:

Victoria Beckham booked in for C-section for July 4th delivery of baby girl | Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies