Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 AM

1,803 posts, read 2,622,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
When did Obama deny his white heritage?? Didn't he just visit Ireland? Or did Fox not cover it...
The right wing considers him black. That is the racist right's unstated objection to his presidency. The Right's ongoing hysteria is beyond rational, that tells me there is an ulterior motive.
I celebrate diversity (sorry righties).
when he neglected to include that he was biracial on his recent census form, thats where.

im by no means a birther. even if our gov't is corrupt, im sure enough checks were done to ensure he is a citizen. however, when you are biracial and that fact can easily be fond out, it makes no sense for him to neglect to include that he is also white , not just black , making him , in reality , a mulatto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,931,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
when he neglected to include that he was biracial on his recent census form, thats where.
im by no means a birther. even if our gov't is corrupt, im sure enough checks were done to ensure he is a citizen. however, when you are biracial and that fact can easily be fond out, it makes no sense for him to neglect to include that he is also white , not just black , making him , in reality , a mulatto.
If a person is 0.1% black and 99.9% white is he/she also biracial? And why is this "omission" so important to you?

Old 06-02-2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
If a person is 0.1% black and 99.9% white is he/she also biracial? And why is this "omission" so important to you?
stop moving the goal post. you asked where he denied it, i provided you with a factual source.

sadly for you, obama is 50/50, not .01/99.9

when a person denies who they are, it makes me question what else theyre being evasive about and why they are.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:14 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Really, this thread makes me noixous. Thanks guys, I typically lean right but damn....you guys are pushing me towards voting Obama just out of the utter retardation being spewed here.
It takes utter retardation to vote for Obama this time around.

I can see the first time casting an absolution vote for him to "pay for the past sin of slavery", but to do so again, is utterly retarded.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:14 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:

Virtually every person who is a descendant of American slaves is also biracial. Are we going to start requiring all Black Americans to recategorize themselves?

Halle Berry's white mother raised her to consider herself black because that's how the world would see her. I don't see where you get the idea that Obama denies his white ancestry in the first place, but I'm pretty sure the first time you saw him, you didn't say, "Hey, look at this mulatto guy running for President".

Old 06-02-2011, 12:15 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,600,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This shows the far left of what Obama submitted - supposedly copied from a book - at the curve of the inside edge is seen, but is not reflected in the word "Male", which is shown on a straight line. Can't do that on a photo copy.

News release: Legal proof that President Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery

This link has Obama's long form side by side with a long form of a Hawaiian born person the day after Obama was born. It contains a very detailed explanation of how this could not be a real document.

Things I noted.
  • The serial number on the upper right for Obama is a higher number than the person born after him.
  • The type on the far left for the sex and the hospital starts in different places. This may be to avoid the obvious curvature of the page if the type had started in the same location.
  • The microfilm vs. non-microfilm. Obama's form should be on file with the person born the day before.
  • The text that's below the table and above the signatures is missing.
  • The format of the signatures is different.
Things I noted:

You're an idiot.

If there was video ironclad proof of is birth, you nitwits would not accept it.

Crawl back under your rock.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
It takes utter retardation to vote for Obama this time around.

I can see the first time casting an absolution vote for him to "pay for the past sin of slavery", but to do so again, is utterly retarded.
Classy.

I'll vote for him over any of the Whack Job Far Right Mouthbreathers that are campaigning. Newt, palin, Bachmann, Romney? Please.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You can call names and label the post all you want. I don't argue this stuff for pages and pages, so I am not fatigued as some of you are.

People are continuously looking at this and as new info comes out that's relevant, I will post it like I do everything else.

There are issues with what Obama distributed as his birth certificate.
Your obsession, like the tin foil crowd you run with, are the only issues. Seek help, immediately.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Virtually every person who is a descendant of American slaves is also biracial. Are we going to start requiring all Black Americans to recategorize themselves?

Halle Berry's white mother raised her to consider herself black because that's how the world would see her. I don't see where you get the idea that Obama denies his white ancestry in the first place, but I'm pretty sure the first time you saw him, you didn't say, "Hey, look at this mulatto guy running for President".
when did you become a mind reader and know what i was thinking when the guy was elected?

you dont. youre injecting race into it because thats what you've been taught to do. everyone who questions barack is a racist. there are real issues why people dont like him. his birth certificate is not one of the reasons i dislike him.

btw, your first question will go unanswered because it is irrelevant, and if you knew anything about genetics... ill just leave it at that.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:51 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,931,778 times
Quote:
youre injecting race into it because thats what you've been taught to do. everyone who questions barack is a racist.
Now you've got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies