Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 11:52 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,286 times

Advertisements

All because she failed to make his leg tingle. Tsk tsk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 12:02 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
You go ahead and believe Mr Tingles. He is so obviously biased that anything he says can pretty much be ignored by any who can think for themselves.
Do you sincerely believe Palin is intelligent or even capable of running for POTUS? If Mathews points out the obvious, despite his leanings, is it REALLY then false? Give me a break.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Didn't take long for Palin's fans to post defending her.
She's a loser and doesn't stand a chance. She polls horribly and the majority of people do not like her. Most importantly indy voters do not like her. The people you see here (not surprisingly, given the outrageous nature of most of these threads) are fringe types, the 15-20% or less that hold onto beliefs that simply aren't rational. One of which is that Palin is intelligent and a legitimate contender for the presidency.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:10 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I would say that Matthews is spot on here. We're all waiting for this airhead to anounce her candidacy so further scrutiny can reveal more of her idiocy. She will probably wait until the last minute to avoid this.

Chris Matthews strikes again: Sarah Palin (http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110517/pl_dailycaller/chrismatthewsstrikesagainsarahpalinprofoundlystupi d - broken link)

She's a smart woman, and made more money in a couple of years I bet than Matthews has seen in a lifetime.

Will she run?
I think she doesn't really want to unless there isn't any candidate with conservative values running.
In the position she is in now, she tweets one word and it is front page news, something Matthews NEVER had the power to do.

There is one person who is a conservative who is entering that I know of that would negate her need to go in. I expect at least one other, so I don't see her going in till years later. Makes no sense, she very powerful now as she is.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
She's a loser and doesn't stand a chance. She polls horribly and the majority of people do not like her. Most importantly indy voters do not like her. The people you see here (not surprisingly, given the outrageous nature of most of these threads) are fringe types, the 15-20% or less that hold onto beliefs that simply aren't rational. One of which is that Palin is intelligent and a legitimate contender for the presidency.
She isn't a loser, look how obsessed the left is over her. She makes their panties get all pooped. Reagan did that also.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
She isn't a loser, look how obsessed the left is over her. She makes their panties get all pooped. Reagan did that also.
Don't kid yourself, the Republican party doesn't like Palin either. She's great for pre-packaged speeches and that is it. Her vitriol is cheap, below the belt and everything is ultimately about her. She is out of her league, uneducated on domestic and foreign affairs and blames "the media" for her shortcomings. She's transparent, childish, and ultimately a bully who reverts to victim mode the moment she is pushed back. Her poll numbers are in the toilet for a reason: She sucks.

I always laugh at the right's claim that the left is "Afraid of her" or "obsessed." They simply find her obnoxious and stupid. The left WANTS her to run for President.

Honestly I'd be ok with her style if she could back what she says, but she can't. As I said earlier, she is very abrasive, but when she gets even a fraction of it back she plays the victim role (like many posters here actually, you know who you are.) Trump was the same way, Mr. instigator who cried like a baby when Obama and friends ripped him a new one at the correspondent's dinner. However while Trump is a poor sport, and a liar, he's at least intelligent, something Palin never will be.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Don't kid yourself, the Republican party doesn't like Palin either. She sucks.
No, you got it wrong.
She is anti-DC establishment.
Reagan at first got the same kind of treatment.

In BOTH parties the DC politicians are stuck in their own old ways.
I'd rather have a principled person in the race anytime.

She is a threat to the oldie Republican/Democrat/Press culture in Washington and that is why she gets the negativity.

I wouldn't mind her running and being the Republican candidate.
She won't because there is already another going in and a second one as well.
She doesn't suck, she makes tens of millions a year and if she tweets it makes front page news. That kind of power doesn't go to someone who sucks or is a joke.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:49 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Speaking of gutless, I have to laugh when I remember the Tingler's aborted run for the Senate from Pennsylvania.

First the NYT got a teensy-weensy hard-on for the idea....

Political Futures: From TV to the Senate? - NYTimes.com

...but it popped like a little balloon...

NBC’s Matthews Won’t Run for Senate - NYTimes.com

Chris Matthews is Obama's little booboo, turning tricks for the DNC on command. He's as much an embarrassment to the Dems as Palin should be to the GOP. Sarah has more balls than Chris, though. At least she ran and won before throwing in the towel. Chris got cold feet and ran back to studio. And as a result, he calls her "stupid"?

I for one would like to see the momma grizzly open up a can of whoop-ass on little boy blonde.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:55 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
However while Trump is a poor sport, and a liar, he's at least intelligent, something Palin never will be.
Oh yeah? Well she's a MILF, which is something HE'LL never be.

And if Trump is so smart, why can't he comb his hair? Or remove that badger fetus off his head?

Old 05-22-2011, 12:58 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Speaking of gutless, I have to laugh when I remember the Tingler's aborted run for the Senate from Pennsylvania.

First the NYT got a teensy-weensy hard-on for the idea....

Political Futures: From TV to the Senate? - NYTimes.com

...but it popped like a little balloon...

NBC’s Matthews Won’t Run for Senate - NYTimes.com

Chris Matthews is Obama's little booboo, turning tricks for the DNC on command. He's as much an embarrassment to the Dems as Palin should be to the GOP. Sarah has more balls than Chris, though. At least she ran and won before throwing in the towel. Chris got cold feet and ran back to studio. And as a result, he calls her "stupid"?

I for one would like to see the momma grizzly open up a can of whoop-ass on little boy blonde.
Hmmmm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies