Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 07:11 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,767,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
obama is no closet muslim, he *is* a muslim and stands with them ahead of America. Hopefully, he will have a short life.
Be careful, the Secret Service descended on a thirteen year old boy for saying less.

13-Year-Old Boy Questioned by Secret Service Over Facebook Posting? - Patriot Action Network
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 07:15 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,953,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
You know I read a lot of anti-Israel replies on these threads and I have come to the conclusion that most of you don't have a clue to WTF you are even talking about.
I could go on and on about why Israel should keep its borders and tell everyone to go fk themselves but it would be pointless.
You people should first read a little history before you write.....do us all a favor.

And by the way to all you "hate Israel crowd"....did you know the only country to ever offer Palestinians citizenship.....ISRAEL!

Oh and to all the Jewish-Americans out there who vote democrat....
Next time vote republican...
We could say the same about you!!

Old 05-19-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I refuse to criticize the President's attempt to curry favor with the Islamic world as anti-Israel or anti-Semitic, because nothing in his background would suggest that he is either.

Rather, Obama -- as a Democrat ward politician from Chicago -- perceives the world as a collocation of discrete groups, to be flattered, bribed, and played off against each other -- all with the goal of building a political coalition. Gutter politics on an international level, you might say.
A perfect critique, but I'd also remind you that the Quran specifically teaches to become a wolf in sheeps clothing. That it is acceptable to do ANYTHING in order to further the will a Allah and Islam. I'm not saying Obama is a Muslim, I am saying he took over $30M in campaign contributions from the likes of the Saudis.

Hamas contributed $30k to Obama's election... sigh! Can we add 1+1 and come up with 2 for once?

Illegal Obama donors: Middle Eastern Arabs

Old 05-19-2011, 07:22 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,507,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
A perfect critique, but I'd also remind you that the Quran specifically teaches to become a wolf in sheeps clothing. That it is acceptable to do ANYTHING in order to further the will a Allah and Islam. I'm not saying Obama is a Muslim, I am saying he took over $30M in campaign contributions from the likes of the Saudis.

Hamas contributed $30k to Obama's election... sigh! Can we add 1+1 and come up with 2 for once?

Illegal Obama donors: Middle Eastern Arabs
WordNetDaily link.

Moving along...

Old 05-19-2011, 07:28 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,879,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Nobody hates the Jews or Israel.

However, people who believe in freedom and justice have enough reason to be disappointed with Israeli misbehaviour in the region.

Is the difference too hard to grasp?

Allegations of hatred is just a lame fox's attempt at the grapes.
No, it's Jew hatred, plain and simple. Why? Because anyone with eyes and ears knows that Muslim Arabs WILL NEVER accept Jews or a Jewish state. They have SAID it, they have DEMONSTRATED it, and only the truly demented or the Jew haters would try to say otherwise. The Muslim Arabs don't want land back -- they want Jews drowning in the sea (literally, as that is their chant and their slogan).

Old 05-19-2011, 07:29 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,953,911 times
If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

YouTube - ‪If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!‬‏

No side has clean hands, why are people even trying to prove that??

Old 05-19-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
WordNetDaily link.

Moving along...
And the Democrats complain that the Republicans get far more donations than they do, right?

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2010 | OpenSecrets

moving on

Old 05-19-2011, 07:32 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,042,747 times
It's about time someone had the balls to stand up to Israel.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:34 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,287,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
It's about time someone had the balls to stand up to Israel.
I'm tempted to point out the emasculation of several Arab despots and their armies. I shall resist the temptation, however.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:36 PM

7,910 posts, read 9,116,589 times
I wonder if a leader of another country will now tell the US to return to its pre 1846 borders. I guess if our clown can do it, some other country's clown will. Maybe the guy from Iran with the 1983 Members only jacket

Mexican-American War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a waste of time this speech was. Just Obama with his usual pandering to the Muslims. Well what do you expect from a guy named Barack Obama who had a father and stepfather of Muslim background and who was raised for part of his life in a predominantly Muslim country?

Didn't he have a quote in one of his books about standing by the Muslim people?

I guess we shouldn't be surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies