Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 08:46 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,894,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
No, thank you. Johnson doesn't warrant the time or effort.
Then quit making opinions on something you know nothing about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 08:47 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Oh. Sorry the only extent of your research into presidential candidates is on FoxNews debates. I guess I've gone a bit further and think he's direct and to the point. Maybe you should do the same
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think

Old 05-19-2011, 08:48 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
Quote:
Then quit making opinions on something you know nothing about.
I will continue to exercise my right to voice my opinions even if you "tell" me not too. Hilarious that you think you have the right to do so.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:51 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
Quote:
I will continue to exercise my right to voice my opinions even if you "tell" me not too. Hilarious that you think you have the right to do so.
You absolutely have the right to voice your opinion. Now that you have stated that your opinion on this subject is rooted in ignorance I wouldn't expect anyone to take your opinion seriously, however.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
And I will exercise my right to tell you that you are wrong because you have absolutely no basis for such an opinion. But such is the mind of a liberal, have an opinion with no back-up.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
And I will exercise my right to tell you that you are wrong because you have absolutely no basis for such an opinion. But such is the mind of a liberal, have an opinion with no back-up.
I am a conservative. By the way, everyone is entitled to an opinion. There is no rule that you have to have substantiating evidence to have an opinion.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
There is no rule that you have to have substantiating evidence to have an opinion.
LOL. Post of the night. Thanks.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
LOL. Post of the night. Thanks.
Yours is the post of the night. Thank you! Opinions are not facts. Opinions are gut feelings. No links needed.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:40 PM

541 posts, read 1,902,350 times
Quote:
Yours is the post of the night. Thank you! Opinions are not facts. Opinions are gut feelings. No links needed.

Umm are you actually saying that your opinions are based on no research or evidence? You just gut check it? Wow.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:30 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,720,252 times
Default Gary Johnson sides with the majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Wow, has love for the recreational drug users. What a selling point.

While only 50% of Americans want cannabis ("marijuana") re-legalized, amongst those who've studied the issue, the % wanting it legalized is much higher. It is the #1 request @whitehouse.gov/ but Obama and
Romney won't talk about it. A CNN online poll says 96% feel it should be legal, 2% said for medical only, and only 2% said illegal for all. Most people who use it do so to feel better & it usually works. Some who call themselves a recreational user, when asked why a person who just naturally feels fine all the time would use it, think a bit and often admit they use it to control depression, anxiety, anger, or body pain.

Top expert Dr. Lester Grinspoon, retired from Harvard Med. Sch. has compiled a lost of over 120 medical conditions where some people said it worked better than pills. Cannabis oil was in pharmacies until 1937, when cancer was rare. Now 60% of Americans get cancer, 30% of Americans die from cancer. And there are many anecdotal reports lately about people being cured of cancer & other sometimes fatal illnesses. Gary Johnson used "marijuana" 3 years for pain after falling 50' with broken bones: back, leg & rib. He could have has am operation &/or got hooked on prescription opiates.

Why should harmless Americans be put in jail/prison for use of a plant? It's not based on any medical facts, or what used to be our Constitutional rights. Slot has been written about the drug war and the benefits of ending it.

Libertarians believe in tolerance, that everyone should have equal rights & respect. Gary Johnson doesn't hate anyone, he cares about the 100% equally, & sides with the majority. He will talk to anyone, that's how he learns what different people want. Gary is trying to create a more united USA & world, by trying to get people to be more tolerant & less hateful. ISideWith dot com has a fun survey you can do that shows your % of agreement with each of several presidential candidates.

Libertarians believe we shouldn't spend money we don't have & we shouldn't waste money. They also believe that we should get back our Constitutional rights. Essentially, people can do what they want as long as it doesn't harm or seriously endanger another person or their property. I just did an internet search for Gary Johnson & got 84.1 million results. He may not win this time, but if he gets over 5% this time. Libertarian Party qualifies as Major Party & Gary gets $90 million from Feds for a likely win in 2016.

If interested, visit his website for latest campaign news garyjohnson2012 dot com/ Best wishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies