Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 02:54 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times

Advertisements

For the record, I believe in the right of Israel to exist because they do exist and because they are a free secular democracy.

I NEVER side with terror loving monsters like the palistinians and the other Muslims who live to kill ALL of the nation of Israel.

Those of you who do not support is Israel are no different than Hitler and you effectivley suppor a modern day Final Solution.

you make me sick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 02:59 PM

898 posts, read 827,796 times
They make a lot of us sick.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:00 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
For the record, I believe in the right of Israel to exist because they do exist and because they are a free secular democracy.

I NEVER side with terror loving monsters like the palistinians and the other Muslims who live to kill ALL of the nation of Israel.

Those of you who do not support is Israel are no different than Hitler and you effectivley suppor a modern day Final Solution.

you make me sick

Quote:
Horowitz's response to every question, every development in the Middle East, whether it concerns Lebanon, the Palestinians, Syria, or Iran, is the same: "They want to drive the Jews into the sea." It's as simple as that. Not even a superficial attempt at analysis; just the message that the Arab world is trying to finish off the genocide started by Europe. And if Laura is any yardstick, a lot of Americans buy that stuff.
Horowitz is keen to bang the square peg of the Lebanon story into the round hole of his claims that the Jews are facing an imminent genocide in the Middle East. And to help him, he and the massed ranks of U.S. apologists for Israel – regulars, I suspect, of shows like Laura's – are promoting at least four myths regarding Hezbollah's current rockets strikes on Israel. Unless they are challenged at every turn, the danger is that they will win the ground war against common sense in the U.S.
Five Myths That Sanction Israel's War Crimes - by Jonathan Cook

Old 05-20-2011, 03:02 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Oh crap, you found our Jewish insane asylum yard, and on a day when the patients are outside getting some fresh air.

These zealously religious nutters don't believe in the state of Israel for ONE reason and one reason only -- they think that the Messiah is supposed to come bringing the state in a gift basket and they are supposed to wait for him. They act against the state of Israel because the government is secular and they want a theocracy. These particular Jews are the LEAST desirous of coexistence with Arabs. Which you would know, if you knew anything.

My DH is Jewish, with relatives in Jerusalem. There are many Israelis who simply want to live in peace, and work with Palestinians for that cause. Netanyahu has been controversial in Israel due to his hawkish stance. It is not as simplistic as it seems; nothing ever is. There is no expertise in this
post; stick to something that one has experience with.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:03 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Oh crap, you found our Jewish insane asylum yard, and on a day when the patients are outside getting some fresh air.

These zealously religious nutters don't believe in the state of Israel for ONE reason and one reason only -- they think that the Messiah is supposed to come bringing the state in a gift basket and they are supposed to wait for him. They act against the state of Israel because the government is secular and they want a theocracy. These particular Jews are the LEAST desirous of coexistence with Arabs. Which you would know, if you knew anything.
You mean those anti-semitic non-Jew Jews?

Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post

utter junk. Israel has been under the gun for 40 years by monsters who want them dead.

all the Palistinains have to do to get a country is to stop attacking.

IT IS TIME TO END PALISTINE

Old 05-20-2011, 03:16 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
utter junk. Israel has been under the gun for 40 years by monsters who want them dead.
I think it is about time the arm chair tigers got up and defended their Israel without expecting America's backing.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:52 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Quote:

all the Palistinains have to do to get a country is to stop attacking.

IT IS TIME TO END PALISTINE

Sounds about right.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:55 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I think it is about time the arm chair tigers got up and defended their Israel without expecting America's backing.
MEMRI: Hamas MP and Cleric Yunis Al-Astal: The Jews Were Brought to Palestine for the "Great Massacre" through which Allah Will "Relieve Humanity of Their Evil"

Quote:
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) was founded in 1998 in Washington, DC to bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West by monitoring, translating, and studying Arab, Iranian and Turkish media, schoolbooks, and religious sermons. MEMRI is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has branches in Baghdad, Tokyo and Jerusalem, and a staff of over 70 working around the globe. MEMRI's research is translated into English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish with a subscriber list of over 75,000. MEMRI is a 501 (c)3 organization and is incorporated in Washington, D.C.
http://www.memritv.org/content/en/about.htm

Old 05-20-2011, 04:06 PM

812 posts, read 595,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
So, Netanyahu comes to the White and tells Obama and the American people this "ain't gonna happen" and that "aint gonna happen" regarding Palestinian issues and Statehood for Palestinians.

It's time for the United States to end this "special relationship" crap with Israel, stop being Israel's caretaker and begin letting Israel take care of itself and surviving on its own.

The United States needs to downgrade relations with Israel from "special" to "normal", just as other small, insignificant countries around the world.
No small, not insignificant. A picture paints a thousand words and lil Obama was humiliated and rightfully so. He is so immature. I have a 30 year old more mature than Obama. Jesus what have we done! er excuse me what have you done!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies