Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-23-2011, 08:25 AM
 
Location: Elsewhere
87,925 posts, read 83,714,135 times
Reputation: 114069

Advertisements

[quote=IronRanger;19269402]You complete LIAR...

These are all indisputable facts in which anyone can verify...I was not a birther and am not into any other conspiracies and never have been until I tried to "debunk" 9/11 but actually realized there truly are many disturbing indisputable core facts surrounding the event.

Sure there is a lot of b.s. disinfo on the net about 9/11 that creates a huge smokescreen around the core verifiable facts which made it a daunting task to research the event and verify what is true or not....

Every fact posted above is indisputable and can be verified with legitimate sources...many of which were even on the news...

I encourage anyone to see for and look up these facts for themselves without listening to a kneejerk defender of the "official story" for the event...[/quote]

Why is this always an robotic response from every truther? Do you guys get a prize or something for every time you dismiss everyone who doubts your websites and YouTube videos by using the "official story believer" rhetoric?

There are many other sources than an "official story", whatever you perceive that to be. There are at least four people on this forum and on these threads who were either in the buildings on 9/11, outside the buildings, up the street, lost friends, lost family, know people who worked on the pile, know people who worked at Fresh Kills, etc. We aren't going by any "official story". They are going on either first-hand knowledge or information from people they know well who had it first hand.

Have you ever actually been to the World Trade Center, either before or after 9/11? Do you know anyone who worked at Fresh Kills or on the pile, or do you just get all your information from the Internet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 AM
 
Location: Long Island
32,819 posts, read 19,343,270 times
Reputation: 9615
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
You complete LIAR...

These are all indisputable facts in which anyone can verify...I was not a birther and am not into any other conspiracies and never have been until I tried to "debunk" 9/11 but actually realized there truly are many disturbing indisputable core facts surrounding the event.

Sure there is a lot of b.s. disinfo on the net about 9/11 that creates a huge smokescreen around the core verifiable facts which made it a daunting task to research the event and verify what is true or not....

Every fact posted above is indisputable and can be verified with legitimate sources...many of which were even on the news...

I encourage anyone to see for and look up these facts for themselves without listening to a kneejerk defender of the "official story" for the event...
then name names

because what you posted is pure garbage

and not from prisonplanet or anyother alex jones site


do you understand how big the wtc complex was

do you understand it had 50,000 workers at all times of the day..it was open 24/7/365

you understand the 'powerdown' thing has been debunked many, many times (there was a wine tasting at WoW( I attended that), there was a concert in the plaza, and the observation deck was open)...there never was a power down and the security which was by the PANYNJ was always on to include the bomb sniffing dogs (Sirus was a bomb sniffing dog that DIED in the attack)

you talk about 'months of construction and renovation"...here is a fact construstion and renovation was CONSTANTLY happening in that building since the 70's and yet the building was at over 90% capacity

the mosad stuff has been proven false time and time again...yet you say "indisputable facts "...well its disputed


plane was remote operated ....in your dreams....that was debunked by early 2002.. very old conspiracy lie, one of the first.........yet you say "indisputable facts "...well its disputed


what you printed is false garbage from quacks like jones and griffin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 08:37 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
7,084 posts, read 12,009,162 times
Reputation: 4125
I am always amazed people have the cognitive dissidence to believe complete PRATTS and post them far and wide.

Other people have already disproved them ad nausem, not that it will do much good for a true believer. Personally I am just tired of listening to the repeated psychotic ranting and will be happy when librarians can keep transients off the free computers they use to watch Alex Jones.

Was 9/11 an Inside Job? | Cracked.com
9/11 conspiracy theories - RationalWiki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 08:40 AM
 
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away called Germany
4,300 posts, read 4,385,149 times
Reputation: 2394
Someone is coocoo for coco-puffs . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 09:06 AM
 
3,566 posts, read 3,717,240 times
Reputation: 1364
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
Facts about 9/11 time frame...anyone can verify the legitimacy of any of the facts listed...



The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11

The elevator shafts are in and around all the vertical support columns

The World Trade Centers even underwent many months of construction renovations on the vertical support columns up to the day of 9/11

The company that did the construction renovations on the World Trade Centers has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolitions Inc

It even states on the Controlled Demolitions Inc website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically

Controlled Demolitions Inc helped with the cleanup at ground zero as did the company that did the many months of construction renovations

The company who did the many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11 had its CEO appointed by then Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows

The weekend before the trade centers were destroyed there were complete power downs in the buildings and security was completely off.

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Centers also

There were Israeli Mossad arrested and on the News during the 9/11 time frame near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives and held in jail for months until word came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them

Some of the Israeli Mossad arrested near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives were proven to be active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts

Again...the company that did many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11...along with the complete power downs and security loss the weekend before 9/11....and Israeli Mossad Military explosive experts in and around the World Trade Centers....also The CEO of the construction company doing renovations on the support columns getting appointed by Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows.......starts to paint a picture how easy it would be to pull it off.

Not to mention...

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes....did they lure the willing terrorists or set the terrorists into the direction to be on the planes to frame them?

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot. This was developed to take over passenger planes by the office of counter terrorism in the event they were hijacked....

Did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?....after the willing terrorists (proven to have active Israeli Mossad among them) were lured or set onto the planes to frame?

There was some type of command bunker built on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7 with an office for counter terrorism which was built with its floors, walls, windows etc reinforced making it some type of skybox...

This floor which had the office for counter terrorism had millions spent on it reinforcing the floors walls, windows etc basically making it a tree fort or some type of sky bunker within sight of the Twin Towers.

Was this floor the cockpit for remote operating the planes on 9/11?
Was this floor used to visually see the exact impact points on the Twin Towers to set the sequence for the wireless explosives?

Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the exact area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building completed with a project to reinforce it's walls for a possible impact.



During the 9/11 time frame the white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

During the 9/11 time frame we had an anthrax attack 1 week after 9/11....

Soon after the anthrax scare to influence the masses it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

The anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

A U.S. scientist then proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

A U.S. scientist then "commit suicide"....

Was this another attempt to influence the masses and gain world support to move chess pieces on the world's chessboard?

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 the white house staff began taking Cipro, the anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....which also was about a month before the anthrax attack....

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 technology was developed specifically to take over Boeing planes by the office of counter terrorism with remote operation in the event they were hijacked....

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 there was some type of tree fort or sky bunker built on a high floor in World Trade Center Building 7 with an office for counter terrorism which had its floors, walls, windows etc reinforced
Think about it. It took 10 years for Swartzeneggers's infidelity to be uncovered. And that cover up involved 2 people. The conspiracy you're fabricating would likely have involved hundreds of people. What are the chances such a secret would have been kept 10 minutes, much less 10 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 10:58 AM
 
19,226 posts, read 15,248,802 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
I am always amazed people have the cognitive dissidence to believe complete PRATTS and post them far and wide.

Other people have already disproved them ad nausem, not that it will do much good for a true believer. Personally I am just tired of listening to the repeated psychotic ranting and will be happy when librarians can keep transients off the free computers they use to watch Alex Jones.

Was 9/11 an Inside Job? | Cracked.com
9/11 conspiracy theories - RationalWiki
You actually BELIEVE what comes out of Cheney's mouth?

Your Kool-Aid's been spiked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 12:34 PM
 
Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,770,830 times
Reputation: 6435
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
You complete LIAR...

These are all indisputable facts in which anyone can verify...I was not a birther and am not into any other conspiracies and never have been until I tried to "debunk" 9/11 but actually realized there truly are many disturbing indisputable core facts surrounding the event.

Sure there is a lot of b.s. disinfo on the net about 9/11 that creates a huge smokescreen around the core verifiable facts which made it a daunting task to research the event and verify what is true or not....

Every fact posted above is indisputable and can be verified with legitimate sources...many of which were even on the news...

I encourage anyone to see for and look up these facts for themselves without listening to a kneejerk defender of the "official story" for the event...
Well as long as you didn't subscribe to one crackpot theory, we should all entertain your thoughts on yet another crackpot theory.

That makes zero sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 12:38 PM
 
19,226 posts, read 15,248,802 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Well as long as you didn't subscribe to one crackpot theory, we should all entertain your thoughts on yet another crackpot theory.

That makes zero sense.
Makes sense to me.

Pick a card, any card!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 12:57 PM
 
Location: Kingstowne, VA
2,400 posts, read 3,625,134 times
Reputation: 2931
The "facts" you listed are poorly researched. Posting false "facts" pretending to be in the truth movement really reflects badly on all of us when you do this kind of s***, OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
 
14,800 posts, read 8,449,027 times
Reputation: 7275
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
You complete LIAR...

These are all indisputable facts in which anyone can verify...I was not a birther and am not into any other conspiracies and never have been until I tried to "debunk" 9/11 but actually realized there truly are many disturbing indisputable core facts surrounding the event.

Sure there is a lot of b.s. disinfo on the net about 9/11 that creates a huge smokescreen around the core verifiable facts which made it a daunting task to research the event and verify what is true or not....

Every fact posted above is indisputable and can be verified with legitimate sources...many of which were even on the news...

I encourage anyone to see for and look up these facts for themselves without listening to a kneejerk defender of the "official story" for the event...
Look ... there are a few here who carefully monitor and never miss a 911 thread. They toss out demonstrably false lies and accusations, followed by insults and rhetoric. It's what they do .. every single 911 thread.

And if the thread extends beyond 5 or so pages, you'll see all of them make an appearance. You can set your watch by it, and you'll know them when they show up. Each one takes a different approach ... one hurls nothing but insults ... another nothing but lies ... one plays the role of victim ... having family and friends affected .... all of which is totally contrived tripe.

How do I know? I've watched them closely. You'll see one of them claim that they had family members that died in the attacks .... then, just a few posts later, they go off on a different tangent about how much money Larry Silverstein lost ..... LOST !!!! Aside from the fact that it's laughable to say such a thing ... nobody who actually lost a family member in those attacks would give a rats rear end about what Larry lost or gained. They respond totally inappropriately to how a normal person would respond when challenged, if they indeed lost a loved one. They clearly identify themselves as total frauds by their less than realistic reactions.

And they spew the same lame garbage one can find at Popular Mechanics in their "debunking" files.

They'll bait you, attempting to get you to say anything that they can point to as even "slightly" inaccurate ... and if they can't find something inaccurate in content, they search for a common spelling error. Anything to divert and steer the conversation.

What will they NOT do? They will not legitimately address points of fact. Facts are their mortal enemy, and they won't touch them with a barge pole.

So far, you've got a significant portion of the gang already here ... the usual suspects never miss a 911 thread. There are a couple of them missing ... but not to worry ... they soon appear! You can take that to the bank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:00 AM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top