Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 09:16 AM

87,818 posts, read 83,540,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Ranger View Post
Hope that isn't irony....
Actually it is, considering that he's left with building three towers on the site that are shorter than the original twin towers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 11:32 AM

14,805 posts, read 8,422,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Sorry, Guy, but you haven't been watching closely enough. As far as I recall, I am the only one who has corrected your fake story about how Silverstein making a profit off the WTC, but I did not lose any family members. You know, we govt operatives who are paid to post info contrary to your brilliant YouTube sleuthing have to make sure our stories are straight. If you are tracking us, you need to do a better job and keep up with who is who. Maybe color coordinate your files. Green is my favorite color, if that helps.
Oh yeah ... I'm watching, and I have my own color categorizing system ... you are labeled B for brown .... which represents the substance you keep spreading.

And no, you did not claim to lose loved ones ... that was your colleague/alter ego NYCHistorygal who claimed to lose 7 family members ... actually, claiming to lose family members in the 93 WC bombing too. What terrible bad fortune ... six people died in the 93 WTC Bombing ... and she loses one (or more) then, too? I expect her to show up anytime now ... she probably lost loved ones at OKC, and Waco as well. Must be a big family!!

You just claimed to have dead co-workers on 911 ... but the tactic is the same ... playing the victim who was there and has friends/co-workers that died .... then you immediately switch gears to describe for us the horrific financial suffering of Larry Silverstein. Let's just say there is a tinge of doubt about these "stories".

And as described in my previous post regarding the tried and true tactics always employed ... you didn't disappoint ... you had to point out someone's spelling or grammatical error. So predictable!

Old 05-24-2011, 11:54 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,006,496 times
Wait I heard the Mutants or Aliens did it!
Are you telling me that's not true?

Last edited by Jermaine88; 05-24-2011 at 01:10 PM..

Old 05-24-2011, 12:31 PM

87,818 posts, read 83,540,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh yeah ... I'm watching, and I have my own color categorizing system ... you are labeled B for brown .... which represents the substance you keep spreading.

And no, you did not claim to lose loved ones ... that was your colleague/alter ego NYCHistorygal who claimed to lose 7 family members ... actually, claiming to lose family members in the 93 WC bombing too. What terrible bad fortune ... six people died in the 93 WTC Bombing ... and she loses one (or more) then, too? I expect her to show up anytime now ... she probably lost loved ones at OKC, and Waco as well. Must be a big family!!

You just claimed to have dead co-workers on 911 ... but the tactic is the same ... playing the victim who was there and has friends/co-workers that died .... then you immediately switch gears to describe for us the horrific financial suffering of Larry Silverstein. Let's just say there is a tinge of doubt about these "stories".

And as described in my previous post regarding the tried and true tactics always employed ... you didn't disappoint ... you had to point out someone's spelling or grammatical error. So predictable!
My pointing out spelling and grammatical errors has nothing to do with 9/11. It's my obsession and partly my job. Sorry, but if I walk into a restaurant and there's a typo on the menu, it just jumps out at me. I do try to restrain myself on CD.

Larry Silverstein is not "suffering financially" by a long shot, and I never said he was. I responded to someone's post who made the tiresome claim that he somehow made money off of 9/11. He didn't. Can't change that fact, although I know you'd like to. Unlike you, I try not to respond to information about 9/11 about which I have no knowledge. I have to know the basic background about the financial situation surrounding the reconstruction of the WTC site, and the financing issues have been a very long, very public, story. If you have no interest, fine. It's pretty boring stuff, and you'll likely never be in New York nor have to have a conversation with anyone about it, so you can continue with the fake story about how SPI made a huge profit off the attacks. Don't worry. It's so much more exciting to people who are clueless about how any of this works to keep believing that way, and very few of them are actually going to look up the information on their own, so you'll continue to have plenty of followers.

Your "playing the victim" phrasing just makes you look like a jerk, but I'm pretty sure that was your goal. I do not consider myself a victim. But I did work in the WTC for 20 years, I was in the north tower of the WTC when AA11 slammed into us, and I did lose more than 80 coworkers. That's not playing anything. It's just fact, jack, and all the YouTube videos you can scrounge up and modify cannot change the facts that almost 3,000 real people died, almost 15,000 of us got out alive, and tens of thousands more were on the streets in lower Manhattan witnessing the events that day. You can and will continue to claim otherwise because you know you will never set foot in New York City and ever have to come face to face with any of them. Truther research does not include taking steps to verify or disprove one's beliefs. It is a religion.

Oh, and sorry, but NYCHistoryGal is not an alter ego. I've never met her, but it's perfectly reasonable that she knew people who died both in 1993 and 2001. Why wouldn't it be? I know it's hard to grasp--yours is a world confined to the Internet, and we are here in reality, and ne'er the twain shall meet.

And nothing I've said in this post will faze you, GuyNTexas, because you fervently believe what you believe.

Old 06-03-2011, 05:48 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,229,038 times
"What happened inside the buildings of the World Trade on September 11 is difficult, but not impossible to discern. The government has put a seal on the testimony gathered by the investigating 911 Commission, and instructed government employees to not speak on the matter or suffer severe penalties, but there are a number of personal testimonies posted on the Internet as to what happened in those buildings that day."

Black Eagle Trust Fund

Old 06-03-2011, 10:47 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,998,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Incorrect.

Me and my family lost 7 FRIENDS on 9/11 and 4 (and an unborn baby boy) on 2/26/93 (Dad's coworkers).

Didn't know anyone in Oklahoma or Waco, fortunately.

And I don't give a f*ck about Silverstein.

You'll need to correct your Excel file now.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:20 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,410,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
Facts about 9/11 time frame...anyone can verify the legitimacy of any of the facts listed...
I am glad someone finally wants to discuss this topic, which wasn't mentioned before on the forum. I think the Mossad may be behind it. They were partners to Bush, who invented the story to smear the reputation of peaceful Muslims...

Now, I'lll check if someone started a new thread on Obama's birth certificate.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:52 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,436,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Wait I heard the Mutants or Aliens did it!
Are you telling me that's not true?
Actually, they were the ones who built WTC in the first place (good heavens, did I just inadvertently say something I wasn't supposed to?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies