Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 03:56 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times

Advertisements

Great News: Obama's "Safe Schools Czar" Kevin Jennings to leave U.S. Dept. of Education in July!

PRESS RELEASE

On July 25 Jennings will be starting his new job in Cambridge, Massachusetts running Be the Change, a high-powered non-profit that "creates national issue based campaigns." (See Item #2 below.) Be the Change was founded by Alan Khazei, a well-known liberal who recently announced he will run against US Sen. Scott Brown in 2012.

It's only good news if they don't pull someone else from the GLSEN troops to replace him.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:02 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Great News: Obama's "Safe Schools Czar" Kevin Jennings to leave U.S. Dept. of Education in July!

PRESS RELEASE

On July 25 Jennings will be starting his new job in Cambridge, Massachusetts running Be the Change, a high-powered non-profit that "creates national issue based campaigns." (See Item #2 below.) Be the Change was founded by Alan Khazei, a well-known liberal who recently announced he will run against US Sen. Scott Brown in 2012.

It's only good news if they don't pull someone else from the GLSEN troops to replace him.
Best news I've read in a while. Its been like having the Fox guard the Chicken Coop. Thanks for the post.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:05 PM

A little background on Jennings if you are not familiar.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/i...ennings_MN.jpg

This photo is keynote speaker Kevin Jennings (right) at infamous "Fistgate" conference, holding conference program. (Photo from Massachusetts News, May 2000 Special Report.)

The "Fistgate" conference: HERE'S what homosexual activists in schools do with children . . .

There is 25 minutes of audio recorded from the conference that's posted, but I ain't listening.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 05-23-2011 at 08:25 PM..

Old 05-23-2011, 04:06 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,532 times
Let me guess, "He taught students how to fist!!!"

Lies. Lies. And even more lies that bigots like to throw out there. They seem to forget that this incident happened during a question and answer with students......a student asked a question if fisting would do damage and how is it done safely. Funny thing is the bigots jump right to "It's the gays's agenda!" when there are a TON more straight folks into fisting compared to gay people. From how they overreact you would think that Jennings pulled down his pants and had somebody fist him in front of innocent kids. Hyperbole at it's finest.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:07 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,532 times
Quote:
A little background on Jennings if you are not familiar.

This photo is keynote speaker Kevin Jennings (right) at infamous "Fistgate" conference, holding conference program. (Photo from Massachusetts News, May 2000 Special Report.)

The "Fistgate" conference: HERE'S what homosexual activists in schools do with children . . .

There is 25 minutes of audio recorded from the conference that's posted, but I ain't listening.
Maybe you should so you would be informed about what actually happened. Ignorance is bliss.......

Old 05-23-2011, 04:08 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Let me guess, "He taught students how to fist!!!"

Lies. Lies. And even more lies that bigots like to throw out there. They seem to forget that this incident happened during a question and answer with students......a student asked a question if fisting would do damage and how is it done safely. Funny thing is the bigots jump right to "It's the gays's agenda!" when there are a TON more straight folks into fisting compared to gay people. From how they overreact you would think that Jennings pulled down his pants and had somebody fist him in front of innocent kids. Hyperbole at it's finest.
Not only was it a student asked question, it was at a College.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Hey, no more "fisting" instruction for the kiddies!

Great news.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Maybe you should so you would be informed about what actually happened. Ignorance is bliss.......
GLSEN (and Kevin Jennings) did not dispute that the recordings were genuine or that the events did not take place as we described them. Instead, they tried to get a court to ban the tape and sue us. In fact, Jennings defended the event.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:18 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,380 times
Hopefully, the inappropriate sexually explicit books his organization recommended can now be remove from the public school libraries. I know I was disgusted to find some of these books in my child's school library. And apparently even some Conservative Gay Folks felt the same way.

Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders - FoxNews.com

GayPatriot » Thoughts on Kevin Jennings & the GLSEN Reading List

Old 05-23-2011, 04:21 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
GLSEN (and Kevin Jennings) did not dispute that the recordings were genuine or that the events did not take place as we described them. Instead, they tried to get a court to ban the tape and sue us. In fact, Jennings defended the event.
GLSEN sued you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies